• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info BoothVs30-I used to have a drug problem, now I make enough money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll change it just now, your right, it makes more sense that way.

Yeah, the social tends to be like that. Stop making drugs sound so delicious guys! But in all seriousness, it'd actually be nice if people were a little less glorifying of drug use in the social.

oh, sorry, i didnt realize AA/NA was sponsoring BL now? lolol jk... i know what you mean, when i want to stay sober, i try to stay away from bluelight!!!

Hahahaha I know exactly what you mean.

What's up guys ? I'm not really doing shit today. Finished my morning class around 12. Don't have my last class until 6:30 PM. Been doing laundry, cleaning my room a bit, tinkering with my gaming rig. I need to overclock my CPU more and see what I can do with my new crossfire setup.... Yea yea computer talk. I'm sure most people don't know wtf I'm talking about.

Anyways no drugs for me today. I was curious if I was going to go through mild withdrawal from taking sub everyday since I got it and until I finished all 8mg, but it doesn't seem like I am. I know 8mg is nothing, but I am opiate naive so you never know.

I have a bunch of kratom but the high is so subtle if it's even there at all... Idk. I'm sure if I up the dose I'll feel it more. Being told it would feel like 20mg of hydrocodone maybe led me to have to high of expectations. I've only tried like ~3g max though of what I have, and last night only took ~2g. I parachute it in blunt wraps though so the more I have to do, the more annoying it is to take because I'm wrapping up like 6 pieces and parachuting them. Maybe I should try like 5-6g and see if I get a good opiate buzz. I have no other drugs besides 2mg of klonopin I have left which I'm not trying to use recreationally.

Can't wait for my MXE to get here.

And haha to thesameoldfears, I definitely agree no one could find shit in my room if they tried. At least when I have something that is.

your posting rights have been revoked due to being a selfish MXE whore

laCster and tentram have this ability to always make drugs so fucking appetizing.

you know you want to get high chrom ;)

What's up lac?

My fucking mom told me she is gonna give me random piss tests and its "for me so I can be proud of myself". It's fucking bullshit. Guess ill go do methadone now instead of oxy.

God damn I'm in a shit mood today

i know exactly how you feel, i went through a very similar situation!! dude, just play it straight until you can move out on your own. seriously, its not worth it. if your parents will allow methadone or bupre then thats awesome!! bupre and weed is all you need!!!

id trying going on bupre before 'done because sub has less side effects and doesnt cause intense methadone WD. you can also get a 30 day supply of bupre and not have to go to the clinic everyday. and you can try to get a benzo or amphetamine script from your bupre dr! or smoke weed

omg loperamide is such a godsend for suboxone wd. I took 16mg and feel so much better.

you should repost synthetix's last post so everyone can give him the much needed support. :) on that note congrats on that step synthetix, i to am triggered by this site.

anyways, tried to get some opiates earlier but couldnt cuz i didnt have my money on me cuz i didnt think i would have the chance. so tommorrow i might cop 100 mgs of methadone, im a little nervous.

i should have dilaudid right now but i think i got jewed. fuck that kid.

i worked till 6 cuz i had to help my friend cut up a tree for 2 hours after i got off work. my back is killing me and i just want some drugs. i even was gonna settle with the last few shots but my grandma drank em last night. im almost out of weed to but right now im fairly stoned and i got plenty of resin.

i forgot to file for unemployment till today so now i gotta wait till wednesday to get my money. fuck
Watch those anti semitic remarks dude...wtf?...Mods do your jobs...

saying he got jewed is hardly anti-Semitic. Stop being so sensitive, its the internet.

saying he got jewed is hardly anti-Semitic. Stop being so sensitive, its the internet.
I got warned for writing a fun joke,not any offense at all,and this shit passes...Don't fucking tell me not to be sensitive...It's not that anyway...It's anger,and something WILL be done about it...The internet dude???It's a fucking religion,respect it children...

Cloudy 16mg of lope helped with your sub withdrawal? I thought you had to take doses way higher than that. How long did it take from when you took the lope till you felt some relief?

Calm down alright.

Guys lets remember to be respectful and tolerant towards each other. That means no racist remarks, even if they're said in good will. This is an international forum, so what might be acceptable in your home or community, may not be in another members.

I'm honestly real amazed about how my WD is turning out. I've been doing opioids real regularly for about 2 years with daily use for over a year. I was on ~30mg of methadone a day, plus for 6 months heroin mixed in a various doses. I moved and was quitting and started out dosing 8mg of subs a day, then slowly decreased to 2mg over about 2 months. I'm now CTing off of those 2mgs of subs and after 8 days am surprised about how little of a WD I am having. Shit I could do easily 100 bucks worth of decent tar IV with in a short few hours on top of atleast 30mg of methadone with no problem by the time I quit and switched to subs. I may get some subs in the mail, but if they don't come soon, I'm gonna say fuck it and stay on this cold turkey shit.

oh yeah, it took about 2 to 3 hours before the lope really started working

Last edited:
then do something...a crew member telling me it's hardly anti-semitic...wtf?

You need to take it easy. If you're going to pick a fight with every single individual that makes such a comment, then a suggest you free your life of any other obligations.

What happens to him is not your concern, if you feel offended, there's an easy procedure to report posts.

Thanks.

if you feel offended, there's an easy procedure to report posts.

It involves clicking this button:
report.gif

what u captain, chrom, and cloudy?

i feel fucing good as fuck right now! smoking fire weed!

everything went well, and i am able to smoke for a little while! i am so baked... how about yourslef?

i know exactly how you feel, i went through a very similar situation!! dude, just play it straight until you can move out on your own. seriously, its not worth it. if your parents will allow methadone or bupre then thats awesome!! bupre and weed is all you need!!!

id trying going on bupre before 'done because sub has less side effects and doesnt cause intense methadone WD. you can also get a 30 day supply of bupre and not have to go to the clinic everyday. and you can try to get a benzo or amphetamine script from your bupre dr! or smoke weed
as i said before (i think), my tolerance is to low for bupe. last time i did subs (been awhile tho, like a year ago if not more and i really starting getting back into the habit in the last 9-10 months) 2 mgs got me fairly high, but not throwing up or nothing. i have no insurance, its just not worth it, if my tolerance was higher then maybe.

when i referred to the methadone, i meant not as maintenance but to get a buzz. 10 mgs of done gets my rocks off so i definetly wouldnt need it for maintenance. as for the amps, ive done to many to remember since i was little. i can sniff adderall and go take a nap a half hour later lol, as for benzos, i dont need another addiction.

thanks for your reply tho. hows your night going man? hope your getting nice and stoned.
your not a mod. if you dont like what i say, report my post. easy as that. ill take the infraction lol
Thanks cloudy.
I got warned for writing a fun joke,not any offense at all,and this shit passes...Don't fucking tell me not to be sensitive...It's not that anyway...It's anger,and something WILL be done about it...The internet dude???It's a fucking religion,respect it children...
Umadbro??
Calm down alright.

Guys lets remember to be respectful and tolerant towards each other. That means no racist remarks, even if they're said in good will. This is an international forum, so what might be acceptable in your home or community, may not be in another members.
im sorry, next time ill say ripped off.
then do something...a crew member telling me it's hardly anti-semitic...wtf?
lulz
You need to take it easy. If you're going to pick a fight with every single individual that makes such a comment, then a suggest you free your life of any other obligations.

What happens to him is not your concern, if you feel offended, there's an easy procedure to report posts.

Thanks.

Thanks. at least you realized im not trying to be racist, its just how i im used to say i got ripped.

anyways, no methadone today because my buddy would have had to drive him everywhere and this guy likes to give the run around and we're not doing that. next time he has it and hes back by my work, which could be soon then ill prob pick up a few but after that ill be chilling. no more oxy, im about to cut connects to because if I don’t chill out I wont have a place to live. When my mom stops taking my shit then im done because she puts up with a lot so I would really have to make her pissed off or whatever for her to be done with me. Maybe it will be a good thing idk

finally after an hour of running around I copped me an OZ of some nuggets, got some broken up for work tomorrow, ill be getting chopped all day.
Im baked as a mofo off 1 bowl, barely smoked all day

The term "Jewed" may not be intended to be racist or anti-semitic, people may just use it because others around them have, in fact people may use it without even thinking about its origins. But the idea of being "Jewed" plays on some very old and nasty stereotypes about Jewish people: that Jews are greedy, that they cheat non-Jews, that they are tight with money, etc. These stereotypes have played out in some extremely ugly ways at various points in history and continue to do so to this day, so I can understand very well why someone would be offended. I dislike the term myself. It is really not hard to say "ripped off" or "cheated", there's no good reason to use "Jewed".

Having said that, I think it's nice when something like this can be resolved amicably without infractions being handed out. This is the social after all :). Perhaps smokemctoke420 could retract the statement? What do you think smokemctoke and jaspersilence?

im jewish, got barmitzvahed and both my mom's and dad's sides are jewish. and i use the term jewed. i also call my family members "so chhewish" and tell them they are cheap jews - (the ch sounds like you got popcorn in your throat hahaha. like how the say the lachhhaim!! lmao. i call my friends out when they are being jewish with their drugs. i dont like rleigion, my family likes being jews. i'd rather be jewish than christian, but i dont give two shits about religion. scratch that, religion has some good morals, but the churches and ministers i hate who are fucks. the people that get mad are insecure and take life too seriously. i dont give a fuck about what someone says to me, im too high to listen anyways !! =D

smoke, im doing awesome!! i just pickedud up another 2grams, and ive been moking. took some more bupre, kratom, amiltriptyline, valium and hittin bowl after bowl!!

captain!! what bud did you gets??!?!?!

Last edited:
your posting rights have been revoked due to being a selfish MXE whore

Hahahah I know you're jealous :)

You'll get a laugh out of this though. I just tried to toss n wash 6g of kratom and failed miserably. Consider this karma for my MXE whoring.

Firstly, I put a little orange juice in my mouth, then tried to dump a good portion of the kratom I weighed out in my mouth. I then realized that even 1/5 of 6g was a lot of powder to swallow, and put more orange juice in my mouth and got the first bit down, but with some sticking to my lips and still remaining in my mouth. I could tell this wasn't going to be easy. Repeat this 3 more times until I have about 2/5 of it left, so ALMOST there.

So, I attempt to dump the entire portion left in my mouth just to get it over with. Oh my, big mistake. This clumps up terribly, the texture is HORRIBLE. I gag. Since the "concoction" of orange juice and powdered kratom was at the back of my throat, my gag reflex made me swallow it, but not entirely. I then gagged again and knew it was game over. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE texture, HORRIBLE taste, I fucking vomit twice in the sink, first ALL of the kratom I had just swallowed, then a bit of the pizza I just ate. And of course a bunch of orange juice.

Wasted ALL that time for nothing, as I know I vomited all that shit back up. Sat there cleaning out my mouth of kratom powder for a good 10 minutes. It was literally stuck to my mouth in lots of places, mostly my tongue. Like there was a big brown blotch on my tongue, even after using mouth wash 4 times trying to clean my mouth of kratom. I spit probably 75 times, and every time I spit out bits of powder. Since I threw up, I also had kratom in my nose when I blew my nose. It was disgusting. I FINALLY got it all out of my mouth and am spitting clean. Had to toothpick some of it out of my teeth...

My god was that the worst texture and taste in the world. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't CLUMP and turn into like dirt. It literally sticks to the entire inside of my mouth AND my throat. What the fuck. How am I supposed to eat this without putting it in capsules or parachuting, which is crazy for 6g. That would be like 30 capsules. 6g is so much powder.

I might try the yogurt thing. Tea is out of the question, I know the taste will be vile. I don't have any capsules to put it in, and parachuting 6g would take a lot of parachuting.

Status
Not open for further replies.