• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Bad places to go in London when on acid.

Real life vampires serve you at the checkout.

+ Crazy Frankensteins stack shelves in the HOTD co-op.

Can't you just hang out in someone's garden instead?.

I've tripped outdoors in London many times, and a select few of my experiences have been brilliant, but most of them involved getting lost in some way (in the physical sense). London is pretty shit the best of times, let alone on acid. I'd find somewhere nice and comfortable if I were you. Oftentimes we go looking for adventures, and sometimes we don't like what we find.

None of us own any gardens unfortunately...We'll probably retreat to someone's flat once when we've called it a day. I get what you're saying about looking for adventures...I honestly don't want us to have an 'adventure', I just want us to be in the great outdoors if we're doing acid, instead of being cooped up in a living room for 12+ hours.

The Trocadero Centre is where I originally planned to go when it was just me and one or two others, but since the group got bigger, I had to let it go for another time.

trocadero.jpg

I will go there on acid one day :sus:

Ooh, I've been there on 2CB. T'is like something out of Blade Runner. :D

the-lloyds-building-city-of-london-chris-smith.jpg

It's just too cold for a night out on acid in London. Ideally you'd postpone this for Summer and go to a park, or ideally, go to the country. You want seclusion, nature and quiet. Not fucking London...when it's freezing. Forgetting the temperature for a moment, London is a pretty intimidating and disturbing place on hallucinogens. It's bad enough when you're sober. Bad trip could easily rear it's ugly head. Happened to me on shrooms. I'd definitely reconsider.

Check out Corsica studios though, message me and I might be able to get you on the free list. It's got a relaxed vibe and if you're intending to smoke bud, It's totally cool to do it in their smoking area. Done it countless times with no hassle. A party would be ideal though, but there's no guarantee of that if you're not from around here. Best bet is to accept that you wanna be with nature and I'd recommend heading down to the New Forest in the summer. Ahhh...just thinking about it makes me wanna do it again.

Science Museum could be crazy though?

Last edited:
Trocadero is probably the last place on earth you want to find yourself on acid, too many people, idiot kids, loud noises, bad crowd. Not cool

Just go to the Cyber Dog shop in Camden and hang out there, I did it countless times on mushrooms, there's music, live dancers and the shop is pretty much the most trip friendly environment in London.

Epping Forest.

There's some serious advice in this thread you should listen to Albion. Especially those bits telling you large groups of people on acid, containing people who have never even done acid, is asking for trouble.

Epping Forest. Yes, I'm aware that's not in London. Are you getting the point? ;)

those bits telling you large groups of people on acid, containing people who have never even done acid, is asking for trouble.

Do you think so truly? One of my best trips ever involved about the same number of us roaming the streets and I'd say it was the first time for 1/3 of us. Admittedly we were teenagers and hence relatively care-free, but it was a belter of a day for all concerned and nobody ended up wigging out.

Do you think so truly?

No JC, I just write any old shit that comes into my head. :p

I think a trip with a group of 7 people, some of them first timers, can only end in disaster of some kind, especially if you're all just wandering unfocussed round a busy city with lots of (straight) strangers' eyes on you.

This.

Horrible idea. Particularly with having first-timers involved. Chances are at least one of the group is gonna freak out which will quite likely escalate cos the rest of you are also tripping. There'll be tears before bedtime...

Listen to your elders.

It goes against my personal experience, though. I think a big part of the reaction of the group is going to depend on whether or not they like and / or are comfortable just being in London. If they're convinced every other fucker's going to murk them anyway it's not going to be a very enjoyable ride. If they are OK with the place and have rudimentary street smarts (and are in the right area) I don't think it's an accident waiting to happen.

You got lucky. Nothing is black and white is it? We're talking percentages surely, you have to take into consideration people who haven't done acid. And the percentages say, congraulations, you got lucky. You wouldn't have wanted to NOT get lucky, I assure you.

PS Never freaked out in me life. But I've witnessed a few. And I wouldn't like to take on the responsibility of assuming EVERY person's set and setting in that group is perfect for them.

You got lucky.

PS Not dicksizing but my own experience is drawn from about 100+ trips in all shapes and sizes. You seem to be suggesting just one episode of mass tripping could be representative enough to advise what you are advising? Correct me if I'm wrong, it's been known in the past....

Last edited:
No I'm sure I wouldn't have. Our group was mainly composed of people who'd rinsed LOTS of Es anyway, just never found acid, so they were overall at least fairly used to altered states, which might have helped. They were all very robust of character too.

I don't know if its been mentioned but steer clear of the tube. Especially during rush hour. 8o

Last edited:
No I'm sure I wouldn't have. Our group was mainly composed of people who'd rinsed LOTS of Es anyway, just never found acid, so they were overall at least fairly used to altered states, which might have helped. They were all very robust of character too.

FWIW that sums up our group fairly succinctly. We are all very at home on the streets of London as well, we all love this city. Of course that's not a guarantee that things will be all right, but it does point to the fact that there is a reason behind the decision to trip outdoors in London.

just watch out for robin hood and his merry men. i hear they carry assault rifles now lol. ive only been to ireland as far as my uk travels go, but there were lots of beautiful places to pack a picnic, some drugs and have a great trip out in nature, i really like galway, im sure you can find a good place. maybe try posting in the euro forum, im dure some of the blokes over there can help you get it all sorted. just watch out for ppl who are overly friendly and trying to get you to go somewhere with them. just a heads up.

Just go to the Cyber Dog shop in Camden and hang out there, I did it countless times on mushrooms, there's music, live dancers and the shop is pretty much the most trip friendly environment in London.
Brr, if I did that, I'd end up buying way too much stuff. I suspect you might get kicked out after a couple of hours, but yeah, there's good music and fun stuff to look at. Really busy at weekends though.

There's some serious advice in this thread you should listen to Albion. Especially those bits telling you large groups of people on acid, containing people who have never even done acid, is asking for trouble.
I would have to agree with this, though!

I don't know why there is so much London hate in this thread. Sure it is a grimy big city with the typical ghetto areas but the place is choc full of history and a decent guided trip would be awesome. I could only imagine the horror of a Jack the Ripper tour on dusk. The business district in particular is empty during the weekend and you can wander into near empty pubs for a toilet break/ pit stop.