• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

fentanyl phantom 100 and chinese oxy?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteezeDogg

Greenlighter
whats good y'all...

has anyone ever heard of FENTANYL PHANTOM 100 pills???? What about Chinese Oxycontin 80mg???? I met someone who claims to have both and this is a reliable dude but my concern is that I personally have never heard of either one and was curious is anyone out there has had any experience with either one????

Let me know anything and everything you know in great detail please ASAP!!!!!!

Pill ID threads are against the rules... Threads gonna get closed.

i'm just looking for some info so that i kow whats good and can prevent any harm ya know what I am saying....

googled it n not a whole lot of direct info on fentanyl phantom 100

but it looks to me like this is a fentanyl pill made in china to be illicitly sold exclusively, i think

i think this should stay open to get some discussion on what exactly fentanyl phantom actually is

or are the fent phantom 100s legit rx meds

Last edited:
The thread still violates the rules though, he's asking for info on a pill... Not trying to be that guy, just saying. There's other places for this.

its not a pill ID imo he is just askin for people opinion ot knowledge of a few drugs

it might get closed tho you never know

but it would nice if someone could give us some information regarding the fent phantom 100s

It wouldn't normally count as a pill ID because it's a specific name of a pill - like it wouldn't be a problem if someone asked for info on Roxicodone for example. HOWEVER, fentanyl phantom 100's are an illicitly manufactured pill supposedly containing fentanyl, so who knows exactly what's in them, in what quantity/dosage, if they could vary from batch to batch, or if they are even legit. I have never tried them but I heard they are imported from Asia by drug dealers in response to the problems with the newer more difficult to abuse Oxycontin. There is very little info available on them, I guess because they are so new. I have no idea how much fentanyl is supposed to be in them, I would suggest you NOT use them because fentanyl is especially dangerous and these sound sketchy in the way they are being promoted online. If they even truly contain fentanyl. And as for the Chinese "Oxycontin", who knows what is in that either. I have heard of so-called "Chinese Oxycontin" that apparently didn't even actually contain oxycodone. Neither of these are "legit Rx meds", so I don't feel that this thread can stay open because it would just be speculation and even if someone has in fact tried something sold by the same name there is no way to know if the pills that SteezeDogg's connect has would necessarily be the same.

SteezeDogg, if you do choose to buy these pills - which I advise you to not do - please be very careful and start with a very small amount in case they are potent.

If anyone has any questions/concerns or valuable info they'd like to add to the thread, please send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.