European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CXXVI : Post moar, Kenny says so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like it might be MAC address related, maybe? Doesn't the MAC address of the router have to be registered/known to your service provider? ... might be talking bollocks here, but Knock might be able to chip in with less bollocks if he's about

Kindasorta wondered about that but wasn't confident that I'd remembered the right thingyname so kept it vague. Seems to have stopped now anyway cos not been booted for quite a while. Was just at what is usually peak time here so maybe it was just really busy or summat? Engineer said there'd been loadsa problems with connections in my locale of late. Also said I have shockingly slow d/l speeds and should be getting at least 5-6x faster given the connection and proximity to main outside router thingy. Think I just have a haunted phone socket 8o

posted for MK

I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, might call it a very early night. I hope I'll have more crazy etiz dreams, can't remember what I dreamt of last night but it was something insane, I can feel it.

HAHA, nice fail and edit of my post MM :D get back in your popo car, better luck solving threads in that I reckon.

Mmmmmm. Trying out a new launch at the now not-so-new Bongo.

We'll see.

I'm also trying out braces for a change. I think I may look a bit like a hipster.

Brrrrrr. Is bloody nippy. Might've turned the heating off a tad too early.

I'm also trying out braces for a change. I think I may look a bit like a hipster.

I used to wear braces as a nipper. Doubt I looked like a hipster.

The lion did something and they all met rongo?

post for Kenny...hmm Kenny...woah, is he you know, him. The one. What is it again that Master fella all the blotter acid thing. Sorry to keep banging on about it because everyone who was around at the time who got it at the time can I ask this: was it as epic as it appeared to be on the revelation I received of this as when it started or first surfaced. You know what, I mean this, if I was farmaz I would see that as some kind of tribute even if the intent was less than good matured. I have no idea of such things but when I started there was much chatter of things that had past that I don't want to find about if it was not nice. I am aware of all the explosions, real actual physical pain, machine gun fire etc. No I wouldn't have lasted one second in that. It's nice round here at the moment. It is a good thing. I think you lot are alright. Or cunts. That is a term of endearment still isn't it? Great.

Shambles you asked something along the lines of am I enjoying myself or something I couldn't have possible have read because I was doing real important real life stuff. Honest. Anyway the answer is yes, undoubtedly, I am indeed. The best thing. I'm not on drugs and feeling this elation. That's special that is. Also I have slept lots. There will be no anything consumed except maybe a glass of clear crisp water if I wake up thirsty in the night. That's good that is. Oh I wanted to mention faggots, the ones in sauce you used to get, Brains faggots. Faggots. What was it? I'll remember sometime. I'm sure. <3

O Hai delinquent juveniles

What's cooking?
Just listening to Barry white. Chillaxing. Loving life. <3

*lights cigar*

we still set up for the april marriage pinky??? I might have other offers before then so we need to seal the deal quick ;)

Oh I wanted to mention faggots, the ones in sauce you used to get, Brains faggots. Faggots. What was it? I'll remember sometime. I'm sure. <3

faggots3.jpg

Mr Brain's Finest Faggots <3

Used to love 'em as a nipper. Not so sure I'd fancy 'em these days. Don't do liver. At all. But MamaSham insists it - in the form of liver and onions - was my fave when I was very young. Don't remember ever eating liver and onions but faggots are much the same thing really.

Never actually tried a faggot.

They're probably horse meat these days anyhow.
Can fishfaggots be made perchance?

Maggotfaggot.

Although to be fair, it's not like pig liver is overly expensive as it is. Horse liver is likely even cheaper. Rabbit liver probably pricier. Fish liver perhaps a tad pungent. And mostly comes in pill form. Don't think maggots have livers.

Hi all
Just signed up but been reading this drivel for yonks now( yeah sorry I have been 1 of those annoying lurkers) feels like I know most of you bunch of cunts already.

Status
Not open for further replies.