• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have spent two pages on BL junky thread discussing filming a shot.lmao

I just love watching other people fix... It's never occurred to me to film it but, I love shooting up and it def replays in my mind, if I'm with someone else I watch with fascination while they take their shot. I've gotten some weird looks doing this...

You out may know you're a junky if you're constantly planning your next high, how you'll get the cash, the dope then hide it from your gf or other people. U may be a junky if you're doing this while on bupe and not even slightly dope sick.

you might be a junkie if you run out of dope and find yourself sifting through the trash to find old cottons to inject

you might be a junkie if you run out of dope and find yourself sifting through the trash to find old cottons to inject

wow, thats got to be a contender for the sad low-point hall of fame.

You are probably a junky if u own a couple suit jackets with little pen pockets inside them but when u go to pull out the pen u realize it's a syringe that u forgot about from a few days ago and then u get happy because you're pretty sure it's only been used once or twice.

Last edited:
I would watch this film! :)

Kinda reminds me of this documentary "Dopesick Love"

Thank you Papaverium, I really hope to finish it soon, it's just hard because I'm on bupe, I do IV it and have video taped that aspect of my addiction but mainly, I'm really now trying to get more film of my 2 room mates. One shoots either morphine or oxy like 2-7 times a week and is always detoxing, getting better and relapsing again, him and his girlfriend are also alcoholics. My other buddy was doing literally like 3-4 grams of flame dope daily, he went to jail for like a year, now he's out, trying to get on bupe maintenance and stay clean and out of jail.

If instead of finding spare change on the floor and in the couch cushions, you find old syringes. Ha.

^^

Haha yeah. Just a chipper my ass. :p

Yeah, I hate my screen name. That was where I was "at" back in 2009, when I first joined here, and in between then and now, I have been everything from a chipper to completely clean to binge-using to getting clean again and on and on...I am consistently inconsistent. Or, in other words, just another filthy junky. %)

I was beer drunk when I created my account and thought it would be a clever take on my first name, which is Justine. Not accurate and not even close to being clever, I can see that now. 8(

Thank you Papaverium, I really hope to finish it soon, it's just hard because I'm on bupe, I do IV it and have video taped that aspect of my addiction but mainly, I'm really now trying to get more film of my 2 room mates. One shoots either morphine or oxy like 2-7 times a week and is always detoxing, getting better and relapsing again, him and his girlfriend are also alcoholics. My other buddy was doing literally like 3-4 grams of flame dope daily, he went to jail for like a year, now he's out, trying to get on bupe maintenance and stay clean and out of jail.

Well man, if you get that film finished soon, I'm so down to watch it, feel free to send it to me, and I'll give you feedback! :)

If u haven't washed ur hair in two weeks bc u have no motivation doin so before copping/ dosing and then u def don't feel like doing it after ur comfy and feel good... So on to the next day!

^^

Yeah personal hygiene definitely can start to take a back seat when you're a junky, hah.

If u haven't washed ur hair in two weeks bc u have no motivation doin so before copping/ dosing and then u def don't feel like doing it after ur comfy and feel good... So on to the next day!

Yeah, or shower like twice a week due to either being too relaxed to, or feeling too like shit to... :\ ugh
Also, like never doing laundry.....

let alone, any house cleaning....
or dishes......except for spoons, heh

If you got this shit in your pocket,
4A4CA1B1-F0B7-44C4-A8FC-AD9EB5F8A16A_zpsvvtjtwrp.jpg

Lol

....if you've gone from hosting zero to no less than 4 'ladies of the night' in your phone's contacts. You don't keep 'em for the seks; they're just friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.