• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you are more interested in syringe brands than in car brands/models whatever.

When you think doping should be allowed in major sports leagues because it would make the competition more interesting.

When ya get psycho mad from missin a fat shot. Oh so fuckin depressin all that wasted. I coulda been so fucked up rite now! Haha I hate when that happens.

If while cleaning out the apartment you're moving out of, you find a fresh sharp stashed in that cupboard, a broken rubber tie in that corner, a small pile of torn bags under the sink, more stashed freshies in the other cabinet, and a whole bundle of NYC's finest along the framing of the coat closet.
Why the fuck do I hide things like that and then forget? Especially when I LIVED ALONE?!? I'm that kind of junkie, I suppose....

Also, if you regularly have to clean the bathroom mirror because there's constantly new marks from where your head rests when you fall asleep standing up.

You get extremely pissed off whenever that Oxy Clean infomertial comes on TV.

You then daydream about suing that company for making you relapse and then spending all of the money on dope.

^^ lol OXY clean.
You get pissed when people refer to the "orange crush" soda as "OC" (some people do that in my area).
Ups commercials bother you "what can brown do for you?"

Hahaha

Watching ESPN while dopesick, as the highlights from the St Louis Blues game comes on. Damnit!!

^^ lol OXY clean.
You get pissed when people refer to the "orange crush" soda as "OC" (some people do that in my area).
Ups commercials bother you "what can brown do for you?"

Never heard of orange crush. what region is it sold in, and is it owned by a mega company like pepsi or coca cola?

^I swear I think it's discontinued, it's a very sickly sweet orange soda....It was one of the most popular sodas in the US like 25 years ago....They probably still have it, but all I see in sunkist...

I live near St Louis. We got it all over but yeah its a very sweet orange soda. Who loves orange soda? Kell loves orange soda!

Yeah... I used to work on vending machines. It's still around. OC... I mean Orange Crush.
It's kind of like Moxie or Tab. I forget it exists and then I'd go on a service call and it would be in the machine... Fuckin Tab.

^^ Yeah its around.. always know all the junkies at the table.. usually drinking some sort of orange, grape, or strawberry, ect.. soda. hmm must be for the high sugar or something?m idk love that shit

Ive heard of Orange Crush but never thought to call it OC

I dont really drink a lot of soda though

Yeah... I used to work on vending machines. It's still around. OC... I mean Orange Crush.
It's kind of like Moxie or Tab. I forget it exists and then I'd go on a service call and it would be in the machine... Fuckin Tab.

dude... i love my soda, and crush aint nothin like moxie or tab. the latter two taste like dog puke.

you know youré a goddamn junkie when you smoke unknown ciggie butts.

You think the military should change its recruitment to "There is a fuck ton of heroin over there!"

You really hope that North Korea's missiles couldn't reach the Afghan poppy fields.

First turn on Wheel of Fortune: "I'd like to buy an h."

You get the six inch sub and not a footlong, explaining to the Subway chick that "less is more!"

Cop asks if you have anything sharp in your pants and you say "it's been years..."

If anyone has ever had the chocolate necco wafers, they taste just like h.

Last edited:
u got more rigs n ur school backpack then actual pencils n pens.

If you don't even bother trying to hide track marks anymore (it's warm out, I'm wearing short sleeves dammit!). I don't use often enough for them to be that noticeable, and I just get a light yellow bruise on my arm that I doubt anyone thinks is from shooting dope anyway, so there's no way that I am going to sacrifice comfort on the off chance that someone that I actually care about notices them.

If anyone has ever had the chocolate necco wafers, they taste just like h.

The UTZ brand Salt & Vinegar taste just like H to me. I actually buy them the morning of going to cop, so it satisfies a craving for a few hours until I cop.

dude... i love my soda, and crush aint nothin like moxie or tab. the latter two taste like dog puke.

I wasn't talking about the flavor. The rarity..... You know what I mean. Haha....
There's actually a Moxie energy drink.
You're a junkie if you're so constantly on a nod, you'd routinely purchase and drink a Moxie energy drink to try to cut through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.