• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pure IV Fentanyl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedalus

Greenlighter
So I basically lucked into an IV ready solution of fentanyl, not like a huge supply, but a week or two's casual use easy. I've had quite a lot of experience with IV already, with mainly H and a little coke and recently meth, but never fentanyl in any method. I haven't done opiates in a few months and have never been addicted, I've always been too careful/poor haha. Really I just feel like there is nowhere near enough info on fentanyl, especially in recreational IV pure dosing. There is a bunch of old info I've found but almost nothing with IV use. I plan on going with the ol' wait 15 seconds then push more method, starting off with 50-75 ug. Maybe up to 100ish. And yes, this is the real deal, and I know exactly how much fentanyl is in each unit.

I don't plan on mixing it with xanax but I think I'm going to wait a couple days for all I've taken to get out of my system, A buddy gave me pure pharm grade powder and it was very easy to go overboard on that, been kinda spacey and just woke up from a 12 hour xanax coma that I needed to knock the leftover stims out of my head. Seem's like way too many drugs lately to start fuckin with the real cowboy killer of opiates, not to mention how important it is to take breaks from highly addicting drugs while you still can...

I'd really appreciate something a little more constructive than be careful or youll die

Also, how does it mix with a little IV coke? Not that I have any, Just seems like a real powerful rush.

Opioid Conversion Chart from BL.. if you cant take it from here, pull back. PLSBKARFL

This chart was compiled from several online sources. It must be kept in mind that everybody's body is different, and that street drugs are always of questionable purity. This chart should only be interpreted as a loose starting point. When in doubt, start low and work your way up to the effects you desire. You can always take more of a substance, but you can never take less.

INTRAVENOUS

Morphine 10 mg IV =

Codeine - 120 mg*
Fentanyl - 0.1 mg
Sufentanil - 0.014 mg
Hydromorphone - 1.5 mg
Levorphanol - 2 mg
Meperidine - 75 mg
Methadone - 10 mg
Heroin - 6 mg†
Oxycodone - 20 mg
Oxymorphone - 1 mg
Buprenorphine - 0.3 mg

* only IM/SC route; IV codeine is lethal

† this is a pharmaceutical grade heroin dose (morphine diacetate or also known as di-acetyl-morphine); street heroin varies in potency and purity, so use with caution.

Are you sure it wasn't phenazepam or etizolam powder? If it was the half life is a lot longer than standard alprazolam. I wouldn't risk injecting it with cocaine... it's powerful enough as is. I'm guessing its packaged in individual ampules or something? Make sure you have someone watching you when you inject.

Ah never mind, I should have assumed you'd all just tell me everything I already knew, in that slightly douchey internet forum way. If I didn't think I need to be careful, would I even ask? Would I even ask if I didn't want information that isn't already very easy to come by?

Besides the only thing I shoot on that list is heroin, and I'm still looking for pharmaceutical grade heroin. I'm not even concerned with the dosage either, I was just hoping you guys had something new to say. But please, remind me again how dangerous injecting insanely potent opiates is, I'm sure if you're obnoxious enough I'll have nothing to worry about.

Are you sure it wasn't phenazepam or etizolam powder? If it was the half life is a lot longer than standard alprazolam. I wouldn't risk injecting it with cocaine... it's powerful enough as is. I'm guessing its packaged in individual ampules or something? Make sure you have someone watching you when you inject.

No I trust the guy, it was alprazolam. I dont inject it either, just eyeballed tiny doses to taste. I'm already stopping it for a while, I've never done more than 10mg in my whole life combined, and now I can see how easy it is to get hooked. As far as the coke, I don't plan on a mix, just curious if anyones tried it. The only coke I can get is way too far from what I consider IV quality anyway.

So you ask for advice and are not satisfied when people respond? What information did you expect to get? You've obviously done your homework. Was this a thinly veiled "look what I've got!" thread? :\

Also: That was bad sentence structure on my part. I should have clarified; wouldn't mix the Fent with cocaine IV.

Welcome to BL :)

Haha no the new friends I've made and their connections are sure to be the death of me, nothing I want to brag about. Really I dont know what I expected to hear, theres just so little information out there for this specific situation. Not to mention I'm recovering from a couple weeks of meth and xanax, (first time trying meth and only cause it was top quality, and never again) so I'm still a little frayed in the head. Kinda just hoping to hear some good firsthand info while I wait for my body to bounce back.

How strong is the solution you got?

How many micrograms/ml and how many ml altogether?

Hey now im wondering if I should expect any withdrawals? I'm half way through it at 5 mg over the last 36 hours, started with 150 mcg initial dose, now doing about 300-350 and doing another 100-150 whenever felt like it, except when I was at work today, i just shot 250 before leaving. I dont really expect anything but the slightest but you never know, tolerance is shooting up rapidly, maybe withdrawals suck that much more

Also im pretty dissapointed with fentanyl, its like heroin without the rush, actually several seconds longer to kick in, Also without the euphoria and blissful apathy and more of the whole opiated fog. still it is pretty cool though, im stashing away the other 5ml somewhere i cant get them for a week or two now

This sounds really dangerous and something you shouldn't do, but if you really do it please practice good HR and be extra safe.

Hey now im wondering if I should expect any withdrawals? I'm half way through it at 5 mg over the last 36 hours, started with 150 mcg initial dose, now doing about 300-350 and doing another 100-150 whenever felt like it, except when I was at work today, i just shot 250 before leaving. I dont really expect anything but the slightest but you never know, tolerance is shooting up rapidly, maybe withdrawals suck that much more

Also im pretty dissapointed with fentanyl, its like heroin without the rush, actually several seconds longer to kick in, Also without the euphoria and blissful apathy and more of the whole opiated fog. still it is pretty cool though, im stashing away the other 5ml somewhere i cant get them for a week or two now

I really hope your taking public transportation home. The reckless/careless nature of your drug abuse really could be the death of you, or those you endanger by driving under the influence. Your new friends with their pure pharm grade alprazolam and pure IV grade fentanyl..... they don't seem to be too worried whether you live or die, what with the substances they are entrusting to you, knowing you don't know how to use them safely.

You're disappointed with fentanyl? What were you expecting? I don't know anyone who has really had a glowing experience with fentanyl. Did the person who give it to you tell you it was worthwhile? Where I'm from, it's not very popular due to it being overly potent and lacking the euphoric properties of the classical opioids that addicts desire. The extremely basic risk vs reward ratio should speak volumes about fentanyl abuse as a whole.

Be safe.

Why are ppl hating on the poor dude. I understand this is a harm reduction site but just saying this is dangerous & you willl kill yourself is not going help either my 2 cents

Nobody is hating on him...just telling him how it is. Fentanyl is known for being a very cold opiate, it lacks true euphoria and is literally just pure sedation. Worst opiate imo

Why are ppl hating on the poor dude. I understand this is a harm reduction site but just saying this is dangerous & you willl kill yourself is not going help either my 2 cents

Thanks for your contribution. If you understand the concept of harm reduction, you should be able to understand that no one is hating on the poor dude...

I'm glad he is okay and has almost used all of it. My personal experiences with Fent are from smoking the Duragesic Gel patches and I never found much rush in it. Sure, it was very potent but there is almost no euphoria involved. As far as opiates go it it's not even in my top three (Which would have to be Oxymorph in the stop-sign days, H, and then Hydromorph)

Ah never mind, I should have assumed you'd all just tell me everything I already knew, in that slightly douchey internet forum way.

being concerned for peoples lives, how .... douchey.

if I had pharm grade fentanyl (which I haven't felt the need to purchase) I would start with 50 micrograms I.V., I usually do 200mg of heroin in a shot which is probably 60% so I wouldn't want to venture above 120 micrograms unless I was sure of how I would handle it. I wouldn't even know where to start when it comes to measuring, I would most likely try volumetric, the one source I know of sells it in 25mg packs, so I would dissolve 25mg in 10 ml of water and squirt it into one of those 10 ml vials that liquid k comes in, then do 5 units after I knew it wasn't going to kill me. if your not getting vials it gets tricky, and there's no margin for error. not to mention naloxone doesn't have much of an effect on fentanyl od's compared to less lipid soluble opioids.

lol im all good, it was worth the price, just a let down. My dude didn't say anything about it other than what it was. I was just expecting more, Heard about it years ago and thought it would just be one of those drugs I'd never get a chance to do so I jumped at it when it popped up.
The whole 10 mg only lasted like 2-3 days really, tolerance shot up like a rocket. Surprised I didn't withdraw at all, still never have withdrawn from any drug somehow. I changed my mind about stashing it away lol
My friends get to actually talk to me and can tell I know what I'm doing, they tell me any tips they have and can respect my judgement enough to leave it at that. The ones who actually like opiates usually stick to heroin, although they did promise me some opium soon...

Oh and I don't even own a car, too busy spending all my cash on crazy new drugs I get curious to try. Anyways, going on a big psychedelic kick now. considering some DMT Fumarate... But I 'spose thats a tale for another forum

For real it just bugs me how easily people think I'm going to die over the internet. Totally makes sense, can't be too careful and all, just a little hard to convince anyone on the internet I know how not to die. Been doin it for years lol, thanks for caring about my life though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.