• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folley

Bluelighter
Rules:

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Let the battle begin.

Last edited:
Maryland Massachusetts

thats what the cool kids call it these days, or at least it made sense the first time it popped in my head when I rolled

Maryland Massachusetts

thats what the cool kids call it these days, or at least it made sense the first time it popped in my head when I rolled

shit lol took me like 5 minutes to get that :!

I think Ghb and MDMA would go fucking great together.

That's the news around town.. if Renz was here he would say so haha. I'm wondering if it's better than ketamine for comedowns.. I have the option to get either but I'm kind of leaning away from the G just because I don't want to black out lol

a lot of people in the US dont even know what states look like let alone their abbreviations

I used to be real into geography when I was younger though, I always wished I could be a contestant on one of those "Lets prove how stupid Americans are by asking them questions about a map" shows because I would rock that shit and flip off the camera guy and be like "piss off euro wankers so much for your science experiment"

Dose low Folley. Like 3 grams. You will get quality sleep, assured.

Dose low Folley. Like 3 grams. You will get quality sleep, assured.

Well since it will be a candy flip I'll probably just stick with Ketamine to bring me down haha.. I'm really looking into some GHB for the next day or something though.

How long does it last, how similar is it to alcohol and how is the comedown/after effects? If you don't mind me asking :)

Totally off topic here but oh well, this is the social thread after all! So stoked, picked out which car I'm gonna save for! Gonna get a 2002-2004 Subaru Outback and throw a 2" lift on it and some beefier tires for the summer camping season. Plan on taking it on some long trips up into the heart of BC and go on some less traveled roads.

Here's a pic!

NSFW:
02810061990013-480.jpg

Not the same year or generation but this is what I plan on doing to the one I get:

NSFW:
IMG_2148a.JPG

And here is a video of a stock 2002 and 2007 doing some chill off roading with a sick tune in the background:

Sorry for the spam, just cannot wait! Will be cruising to Paradiso 2013 in style down from Vancouver, B.C.

I also plan on eventually rigging it up with a slick sound system... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it last, how similar is it to alcohol and how is the comedown/after effects? If you don't mind me asking :)

Sorry it took me a while to reply Folley. It feels like low dose alcohol mixed with a heavy hitting euphoric GABA drug. There is no comedown IMO. Most of my experiences range 3-5 hours. The worst thing sometimes for me is the sedation and I get really warm. Points of the Ghb experience are ridiculous euphoric and social. I can def see it being a good club/rave/party.

I actually dosed some G with my two gay friends early today, and I didn't get raped!

Go figure.

Fight the real enemy.

Alcohol.

Edit: also I just took 2.5 grams of G. Starting to feel fucking good.

My life needs more cute Japanese/Korean girls.

#yellowfever

Edit Again: I am fucking horny.

Last edited:
I found my Ghb sweet spot last night. Pure euphoria for two hours-ish. I got insatiably horny, instead of hot. Was awesome.

Totally off topic here but oh well, this is the social thread after all! So stoked, picked out which car I'm gonna save for! Gonna get a 2002-2004 Subaru Outback and throw a 2" lift on it and some beefier tires for the summer camping season. Plan on taking it on some long trips up into the heart of BC and go on some less traveled roads.

Here's a pic!

NSFW:
02810061990013-480.jpg

Not the same year or generation but this is what I plan on doing to the one I get:

NSFW:
IMG_2148a.JPG

And here is a video of a stock 2002 and 2007 doing some chill off roading with a sick tune in the background:

Sorry for the spam, just cannot wait! Will be cruising to Paradiso 2013 in style down from Vancouver, B.C.

I also plan on eventually rigging it up with a slick sound system... :D

Outbacks are damn good cars, I'm a bit of a gearhead and I love these cars.

I'm on a mission to find some 2cb, most of my friends have heard of it but have never actually seen or know of any one that has taken any. My goal is to find a connec give it the run around a few times and if meh gusta stock up for festival season.

Ketamine is on that table too, but my friends are retarded and think ketamine is just as bad as heroin or meth... I'm trying to explain to them thats its just a misconception and I end up looking like a drugged up loony. If I convince one to join the ket experiance I think we'll be able to get rid of the stigma

Outbacks are damn good cars, I'm a bit of a gearhead and I love these cars.

Yeah I've been doing a lot of research into cars and think this car is perfect for what I want in a car. Something decent on gas but can still take me to backcountry camping spots and great lakes for fly fishing.

Definitely debating getting that 2" lift just for that extra confidence on the more beaten up paths.

Can't wait till I can afford it in 2-3 months. :)

I'm on a mission to find some 2cb, most of my friends have heard of it but have never actually seen or know of any one that has taken any. My goal is to find a connec give it the run around a few times and if meh gusta stock up for festival season.

Ketamine is on that table too, but my friends are retarded and think ketamine is just as bad as heroin or meth... I'm trying to explain to them thats its just a misconception and I end up looking like a drugged up loony. If I convince one to join the ket experiance I think we'll be able to get rid of the stigma

I was in the same boat of thinking ketamine was this terrible substance. Just tell them to do some research, that's what changed my opinion.

K is cool but I do think it has potential to be pretty damaging depending on the personality type.
I wouldn't go into it with the "it's totally safe" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.