• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2C-B and weed go together AMAZINGLY.. the best part about it is you can dose for really any situation.

At 5mg it's just a light mood lift, makes your day brighter
10mg it's a light experience, still VERY controllable, but definitely noticeable
20mg it's a light psychedelic, nothing too intense but great visuals and an amazing headspace. Great body feeling too :) really just a feeling of natural happiness, not quite forced euphoria like MDMA but it definitely pushes you into a great blissful state
30+mg shit gets pretty intense, full on hallucinations and a near orgasmic feeling.

over that I haven't tried, but I bet it really just keeps getting better. Not really like MDMA where the more the take, the more side effects there are

Folley you're missing out on the magic 15mg dose ;)
And yeah the blissful euphoria that comes with 2cb is something that you have to focus on more, but it's there. It's just not going to be as in your face.

It's a lot more laid back than MDMA though, makes it PERFECT for party settings though as you can still function haha.

Would you recommend listening to some Laidback Luke while on 2cb? You know since it's more laid back than mdma. ;)

All joking aside I would really like to try 2c-b soon, missed my one chance to get some so far...

and 25mg haha, that's what I almost always dose at

Really it's so great at ANY dose.. 5mg is for school, 10mg for the movies, 15mg for to make a blunt session amazing, 20mg for a house party, 25mg for a rave and 30+mg to blow your face off lolol

How often do you think that you could take 2C-B and still be 'likely safe'?

take the number of times you do it minus the number times you have a bad time

imo

How often do you think that you could take 2C-B and still be 'likely safe'?

To be completely safe I would say around a month, but you could probably get away with every two weeks.

It seems to be much more benign in toxicity and other negative effects than most other drugs of similar nature

Tomorrow I'm gonna post a drool worthy picture of this new batch of MDMA.

Very sexy.

Also going to take 2g of Ghb tomorrow and proceed to IV 50mg MDMA as the G hits.

Should be amazing.

Are you guys saying 2-cb is less neurotoxic and less physically harmfull? Im really curious to try it out.. How is it as a partydrug? I wouldn't want to be hallucinating at an EDM festival though

you like to drive in the right lane on highways, I gotcha.
you demonstrate beautifully that you don't know me at all.
alasdair is right really...
i'll agree to agree :)
aw, now you're going to go and spoil it...
he always argues for personal choice like its the easiest thing to defend
maybe you like somebody telling you they know how you think and feel better than you do, but i'm not crazy about that. i don't think it should be a crime to suggest that i'm a better judge of what's best for me than you are?

alasdair

You can't beat the dairm shim. Lol

Edit because I am feeling good: I just IVd 68mg MDMA while coming up on G. Fucking amaze.

^^Shooting mdma is fucking wild. its like a 10 second panic attack(cuz its sooo intense its scary) then youre just rolling absolute FACE for an hour or 2. id say chewing/swallowing the pill/powder is much more enjoyable overall tho. shooting it is just like an instant 1 hour peak, and it doesnt give you the excitement of coming up and then peaking, etc. (i hope nobody goes and tries it just bcuz i said it was fun, its also dangerous if your pill has alot of filler or adulterants, it only works with potent molly and the mints from chi IME) i apologize if this is against harm reduction mods, feel free to delete the post if you deem it necessary

you demonstrate beautifully that you don't know me at all.
i'll agree to agree :)
aw, now you're going to go and spoil it...
maybe you like somebody telling you they know how you think and feel better than you do, but i'm not crazy about that. i don't think it should be a crime to suggest that i'm a better judge of what's best for me than you are?

alasdair

Like I said, its easy to look like a wise person when you just defend everyone's freedom to make their own decisions.

But the fact of the matter is, humans make a lot of stupid decisions, and sometimes doing stuff you dont want to or would never do out of your own "choice", is good sometimes.

You can't beat the dairm shim. Lol

Edit because I am feeling good: I just IVd 68mg MDMA while coming up on G. Fucking amaze.

Sure hope that stuff is a high % purity haha.. I can't imagine shooting up unreacted isosafrole to be good for you 8(

Like I said, its easy to look like a wise person when you just defend everyone's freedom to make their own decisions.

But the fact of the matter is, humans make a lot of stupid decisions, and sometimes doing stuff you dont want to or would never do out of your own "choice", is good sometimes.
you don't really believe any of that :)

alasdair

No I really do. If nobody ever pushed me to try new things Id still be playing video games all day. I mean not everyone needs a push, but a lot of us do and are just to proud to admit when we are just afraid of the unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.