• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah, tbh it's not really fun... at all. It's a lot of work for no payoff, but it's nice to help people anyhow.

just got some free heroin :D
took my dealer to reup, got a bag for takin him.
so i'mma shoot it, preppin it right now
gon fire it off into my arm
shits called gucci, its decent stuff.
nothin on the bmore raw but for around here its decent

LSDMDMA&11474476 said:
just got some free heroin :D
took my dealer to reup, got a bag for takin him.
so i'mma shoot it, preppin it right now
gon fire it off into my arm
shits called gucci, its decent stuff.
nothin on the bmore raw but for around here its decent

Gasoline's free? No way.

dog whatever, the cost of the gas was less than what a bag costs so i made out on that.
I ALWAYS end up driving him around, a few of my dealers know to call me whenever they need a ride and i'll be right over asap and i'll take them wherever they want cause i like gettin bags
this gucci shit is good but i didnt feel anything off just shooting this one.
i shot 4 earlier and i was pretty nice.
i just want moar raw.
baltimore raw will fuck yo ass up so bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRjwUwJnd58
DONT YOU SEE I'M SELLIN CRACK
llama flocka flame.
thats what mah gurl calls me
yeah laika thanks
we are a good couple i think.
best on BL, we wuvs eachother

LSDMDMA&11474502 said:
dog whatever, the cost of the gas was less than what a bag costs so i made out on that.
I ALWAYS end up driving him around, a few of my dealers know to call me whenever they need a ride and i'll be right over asap and i'll take them wherever they want cause i like gettin bags
i shot 4 earlier and i was pretty nice.
i just want moar raw.
baltimore raw will fuck yo ass up so bad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRjwUwJnd58
llama flocka flame.
thats what mah gurl calls me
yeah laika thanks
we are a good couple i think.
best on BL, we wuvs eachother

Yeah but that's gasoline you could have used to go see your girl, amirite?

the amount of gas to see my bay and the amount to drive him around is like
way different.
i think i'm gonna see if i can go see her this weeken though
and cuddleraep her
be like
BAY YOU GON CUDDLEZ WIF ME
she wikes cuddlez

whats gross?
are you saying my girlfriend is gross?
cause if you are
i say
dats racist. you know who she is right? whats gross? is it because she iz biracial/african murcan? whats gross about her? its pretty mean/immature to say someone who you've never met before is gross
cause i wuvs mine.
and she wuvs me
and we're gonna be together for a wong time

LSDMDMA&11474542 said:
whats gross?
are you saying my girlfriend is gross?
cause if you are
i say
dats racist. you know who she is right? whats gross? is it because she iz biracial/african murcan? whats gross about her? its pretty mean/immature to say someone who you've never met before is gross
cause i wuvs mine.
and she wuvs me
and we're gonna be together for a wong time

Holy jumping to conclusions, Batman.

lol rite

Stayfaded is cool... you're pretty gross though llama :sus:

I say that with love <3

mane i'm saying.
after i posted about cuddling with my girlfriend, he said gross.
that implies that either cuddling is disgusting or my girlfriend is disgusting.
i want to know what is gross about my girlfriend.
ic fair enough.
your post loadded up while i was typing this.
damn right shes cool
idc if you call me gross.
but you dont call her gross, i already had to put up with other BLers saying things about her/harassing her IRL so i'm not trying to haev someone else doing it now, cause the main offender has ceased the harassment of her and i'm not trying to have someone else step up to take his place.
fair enough, we iz straight on dis.

Who's llama? I want to bang your wifey bro. I love stayfadedxx <3

i'm llama.
oh you're not the first person.
trust me.
but she'd never let you bang her.
she's classy.
she's a very very classy lady.

llama, apparently you have never heard the phrase "don't kiss and tell"...

dont kiss and tell?
what are you talking about?
i've kissed her before.
she was my first kiss (yeah, i know, it might be a little sad that i never kissed anybody before her, but idc. It was very special to me, and I'll never forget that day i kissed her for the first time. She had to teach me how to do it right sadly enough lolol and nobody say SHIT about dat)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUE-KF3JDuk
i wub her so much. i know i'm saying it a lot but its because i miss her so bad
and next time i see her i'm gonna run a cuddlez train on her.
i'm gonna cuddle her so so hard.

I know this was a few pages back but I'm gonna reccommend spring awakening to you my friend. Has some appealing artist lineup wise, it's in chi town also, so hopefully mints are abundant. It's in June I believe a little before your time you

Thanks for the suggestion! I've looked into it but neither my friend or I will have the funds for another festival in June. I'm planning on going to Paradiso, just need to get a car first so I have a way there and my friend is going to Bonnaroo. I'm thinking Northcoast if Counterpoint is indeed pushed to the spring, waiting on an a "Huge announcement" according to their facebook page to confirm what's going on with the festival... :)

LSDMDMA&11474502 said:

once you get pulled over you are in deep shit, and this is a mdma forum not your heroin shit

Thanks for the suggestion! I've looked into it but neither my friend or I will have the funds for another festival in June. I'm planning on going to Paradiso, just need to get a car first so I have a way there and my friend is going to Bonnaroo. I'm thinking Northcoast if Counterpoint is indeed pushed to the spring, waiting on an a "Huge announcement" according to their facebook page to confirm what's going on with the festival... :)

No problem homie, and dope Paradiso is sick as hell or what? I'm catching Life in Color this weekend in Houston. And Meltdown festival in Dallas the following weekend nothing to major but fun stuff for sure. (Benifits of being on the flyer team ha free admission to shows and festivals put on by nightculture/full access in Texas). Can't wait to hear about counterpoint though, also this TomorrowWorld I'm hearing about supposedly same location as counter point. Very curious

No problem homie, and dope Paradiso is sick as hell or what? I'm catching Life in Color this weekend in Houston. And Meltdown festival in Dallas the following weekend nothing to major but fun stuff for sure. (Benifits of being on the flyer team ha free admission to shows and festivals put on by nightculture/full access in Texas). Can't wait to hear about counterpoint though, also this TomorrowWorld I'm hearing about supposedly same location as counter point. Very curious

Yeah that's exactly it. Tomorrow World is taking place on the same dates as CounterPoint last year and at the same location! Since I'm not 21 Tomorrow World isn't an option for me plus I'd like to return to my first festival experience, Counterpoint <3.

And that's killer about the free admission to shows man! I wish I had that haha.

And yeah Paradiso looks pretty awesome, this will be my first year there so I guess I'll see how magical the Gorge really is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.