• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never did a dose of K to where I could actually function. its not great, I don't think it is "tripy" unless you call not being able to have both eye focus on the same thing at the same time tripy. you can't move anyway safely without crawling on the floor.

This is why I think K should almost always be mixed with other drugs.. it really enhances the visuals and makes an experience that is usually boring a LOT more fun. I agree, being so fucked up to where you can't move isn't that exciting, although on the tail end of a roll NOTHING is better.. IMO.

I don't really see it being all that much more fun than alcohol by itself.. but with other drugs it's AMAZING.

I always followed the "try it by itself first before mixing with other drugs" montra. the problem with that is your drug use becomes pretty black and white. if you like something by itself you end up mixing it with other things to see if they go good together. if you don't like it by itself, it gets sent to the island if misfit drugs and you never even think of trying it with something else.

^ There are some drugs I would NEVER take by themselves.. DPH comes to mind, but it goes great with opiates as a potentiator.

I don't really see it being all that much more fun than alcohol by itself.. but with other drugs it's AMAZING.

Oh c'mon. Are you serious lol? I don't know what kinda shit Ketamine you're getting lol.
Ketamine at a big enough reminds me the most of DMT than anything.

is there a thread specifically for reducing MDMA neurotoxicity that discusses the antioxidants and supplements used and the most effective ways to use them??

also, yes ketamine is friggin crazy I did 250mg in two lines, one up each nostril on 12/20/2012 at about 11:00pm and yes it seemed as if the world ended.

^ You know those big letters at the top of the forum "CLICK HERE FOR EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT ECSTASY"...?

Yeah, this is one of the first threads in there :p

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/407429-Mega-Harm-protection-supplements?s=

Oh c'mon. Are you serious lol? I don't know what kinda shit Ketamine you're getting lol.
Ketamine at a big enough reminds me the most of DMT than anything.

Don't get me wrong lol.. it's pretty fucking great. But really it just FUCKS YOU UP.. IMO it's like being black out drunk with out all the alcohol poisoning haha. You just kind of sit there and listen to music haha, I mean it feels great but you can't do much. That's why I think it's really only AMAZING when you're floored the fuck out or diving into your mind

so unless you are getting as absolutely fucked up as possible, you're not using a drug correctly?

alasdair

you wouldnt buy baseball tickets and show up in the 8th inning would you? If you dont strive to get the most out of your drugs it may not be "incorrect" but it certainly isnt "correct" either.

I could get fire dope every day of my life but if Im just smoking it off foil every time I would kick my own ass.

^ my point is that i think we are best placed to define what "get the most out of your drugs" means to ourselves.

alasdair

I've gone on some gnarly flying adventures based on my sofa on ketamine by itself. Watching films is also cool, I always feel like I'm in the film! The dissolving boxes of reality scenario never gets old :)

I think MXE would be a lot better by itself than ketamine is.. I get too immobile on K to do anything other than sit and watch some visuals lol. It just fucks you up too much in general to really do anything haha

The first time or two was sort of "scary" or "dark" but after that it was really warm and inviting.. do a line and start melting like a slice of butter on a big ol pile of flapjacks

Everyone is gonna say methylone most likely but I'd recommend 2cb. Youre not gonna have a comedown or an urge to redose. The duration is closer to rolling without feeling like shit. The experience has more meaning then the empty methylone high.
2cb may be trippier but it at least has more than just a come up. It's an actual experience. Whereas methylone feels like you're coming up on a good roll and then dies out leaving you feel jipped. No jipped feelings with 2cb :)
I'd take 10-15mgs of 2cb any day before any amount of methylone to try to get closer to an actual roll experience. Main factor is the non-jipped feeling and lack of depression for the days that follow.

eh.. methylone is closer in terms of technical effects, but 2C-B is DEFINITELY closer in terms of magical feelings. Recently had someone say they had a MORE euphoric experience on 2C-B than MDMA... I believe it.

It's a lot more laid back than MDMA though, makes it PERFECT for party settings though as you can still function haha. Perfect drug man.. and I'm not the only one who says it. It's ALMOST better than MDMA.. if you take a high enough dose, it really is.

yeah thats what I figured since it is similar chemically, I will have to do some experimentation to find out for myself though.

alasdair is right really, but he always argues for personal choice like its the easiest thing to defend

what if I combined either with weed, because that would definitely happen

what if I combined either with weed, because that would definitely happen

Watch out man! 2C-B and weed have a pretty serious interaction at the TC-5b receptor.. don't risk serotonin syndrome!!!

lol it's weed

well I mean when I smoked weed on acid it was more or less nothing but when I smoked weed on shrooms it was the coolest feeling ever

I just wasnt sure if one was a lot more pleasant with it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.