• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Molly is a dirty whore.. Welcome back Sam!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ketamine is on that table too, but my friends are retarded and think ketamine is just as bad as heroin or meth... I'm trying to explain to them thats its just a misconception and I end up looking like a drugged up loony. If I convince one to join the ket experiance I think we'll be able to get rid of the stigma

Hah, at least your retarded friends know it's actually a separate drug. My retarded friends think Ketamine is 4-MMC, and they refuse to see the light. There were times when I wanted to lock them up in a basement and feed them endless drug information. 8(

would locking them in a basement really be necessary to do that?

sounds like you just have a sick fetish

yo guys I got those red ? yesterday

im going to be dying in class tonight but I have to wait until tomorrow

should be a good time

Nice. I miss presses. I'm just not gonna drop a press anytime soon unless it is a sexy sexy mint.

Fap...fap...fapslposion

Try rolling at 9 AM Shim. So much fun and there literally feels like no comedown.

Ketamine is incredible when done correctly. Not a partying drug for me...but a couple of lines after a night out on MD, oh man. Beautiful. Great on its own too.

Got a capsule of 2C-B on the way to me soon...should be fun :)

I dislike ketamine. Just doesn't do it for me. No euphoria, extreme dissociation, and boring numbness. Yeah, I've had my feel.

9 is a bit early for me but I was going to do it early, probably around 10-11 am.

It's certainly a weird one. Like, I totally get why people don't enjoy it, whereas I couldn't understand if someone said they didn't enjoy the feeling of MDMA. Ket is darker, trippier, more seductive. I have come to love the feeling of slowly sinking into oblivion...

I like taking MDMA in the AM. Makes for a really good day.

Ketamine is just moorish to me. I've only ever tried the s-isomer, but I doubt the racemic is much better. Different strokes for different folks.

I mean if a hot Japanese girl was begging me to do ketamine with her, I guess I would lol.

i cannot imagine ever just doing one line of ket in a night, it's very very moreish...until you k-hole of course haha

I like watching people k hole while I am under the influence of better drugs. Muahahahahahahaha

sounds like heroin without any of the good parts

Not at all.

Ketamine sucks by itself.. you're SUPPOSED to mix it with other drugs lmao. That's where it really shines.

I've got like 4 grams of that shit for a party =D

Ketamine on its own is awesome; ketamine all round is amazing. It's definitely better with other drugs though, in my opinion.

^ i think it's great on its own and in combination.

you're supposed to mix it with other drugs? you're not supposed to take it at all unless you're a cat with a sore paw :)

what does "Ketamine is incredible when done correctly" mean? what is doing ketamine correctly? that sounds like drug snobbery to me...

alasdair

I never did a dose of K to where I could actually function. its not great, I don't think it is "tripy" unless you call not being able to have both eye focus on the same thing at the same time tripy. you can't move anyway safely without crawling on the floor.

I could see how a low dose mixed with MDMA might be fun but all in all it wan't good enough to try more than couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.