• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why did my mdma take so long to kick in?

takewhatuneed

Greenlighter
A couple of nights ago i went to a dance music concert and dropped two molly's (one before the concert and one during the concert) and i did NOT feel anything all concert (maybe a 20 minute light high). I was really upset as i really wanted to peak at the concert. After the concert i snorted a pill and then went to a bar and started to drink alcohol. I felt my high around 3.5 hours after i originally dropped my first two pills. Im just curious as to why i couldnt feel my high at a concert that should of REALLY enhanced my roll. Also my high was very mild nothing special it wasnt till i smoked weed till i felt it.

This was my first roll in 7 months so i really expected fell this roll and peak really hard. Maybe the mdma was weak or maybe the drug is just not the same for me anymore. Or maybe its time for me to stop expecting drugs to make things more fun. Im pretty confused and disappointed.

Also i am now dealing with a mild comedown and im just dissatisfied. If anyone has some advice or a similar experience it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

^ my first thought too. other is set and setting...you changed settings and it kicked in...something bothering you at the show you went to?

Sounds like a low dose or maybe not MDMA at all. I don't think it had anything to do with the environment or your tolerance. Something wrong with yo drugs man!

Was it a pressed pill or a capsule of powder? Pills can sometimes be pressed so tightly or with tough enough binders that they take a long time to fully dissolve. However, the most likely explanation is that you simply had low potency product.

I had this on NYE. It's weak MD that's the cause most likely. I came up a tiny bit then flat lined, then came up a lil bit, got excited, then nothing else happened. :p

The reason why i believe it wasnt the purity of the mdma is because i felt pretty strong effects 3 hours after i dropped however i was at a concert with a great light show and house music and i felt extremely sober. Im starting to think it was because i had bad seats to this event which put a lot of negativity in my head causing me to not feel anything

IMO, if you take a high enough dose of MDMA... it really doesn't matter where you are, you'll have a good time.

Did you test your product at all? It would be hard to say at all if you don't even know what you took.. "Mollies" are not a drug, and hundreds of substances are sold under that name these days.

I took an light red round little ex pill and i dont feel nothing its been almost 2 hours when will i feel it. I might dont it probably was a bunk pill

^
Why on earth would you make your username the same as your email address? Be careful what you post, man...

The effects of MDMA, for me atleast seem to be hit or miss, even on the same batch

Unless you tested it, there's no point speculating. Could well have been summat else