NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howsabout a sweet ass pic of your own huh? I have a thong for beautiful young asian girls such as you. Nawadimeen!

That chick, whoever she is, is smokin!

^^ or a pic of her eyes

J you have some of the most amazing green eyes

ya, i dont care if that sounds wierd or not

whats everyone doin tonight? im noddin on some methadone n valium, ran out of weed a little while ago n dont think ima get anymore, tho i wish i had enough for just one more stone left

pretty bombed on some cider, morphine and valium myself with a couple cones thrown in. feeling good.

i just finished watching django. those coupla gun fights are pretty damn intense and found a great amount of laughs throughout the movie probably because of intoxication.

i've got argo and silver linings playbook ready to watch (yeah, i know, i picked them because of the awards they've won recently, but beyond that they did draw some attention. i'm really looking forward to watch zero thirty as well or whatever it is. the one where osama is hunted down.

i'll make sure to have a bong for ya brother holy man.

^^ how did you watch django?

yea ive wanted to see argo kinda for a bit, havent really gotten around to watchin any of the new movies ive been interested in tho

Funny you speask of moving. I'm within 2-3 month of moving to NH from my less than 1 year ago plan.

That's awesome! Still moving to the eastern part of NH? I do really like NH but I'm getting tired if the cold and just the way people are in the Northeast in general. Everyone I met and talked to in SC was so freaking nice and polite! This was everywhere, from where I was working to strangers at restaurants and stuff.

Howsabout a sweet ass pic of your own huh? I have a thong for beautiful young asian girls such as you. Nawadimeen!

That chick, whoever she is, is smokin!

jay is asian?

what gorgeous black/columbian chick has been sending me pictures then?

^^ how did you watch django?

yea ive wanted to see argo kinda for a bit, havent really gotten around to watchin any of the new movies ive been interested in tho

Pirate bay

yeah, there's these things called torrents. piece of piss.

jay is asian?

what gorgeous black/columbian chick has been sending me pictures then?

oh yeah, she's colombian ay. from the pictures i remember her sending me a few years back i coulda sworn she had some asian sensation in her as well. either way she's a gorgeous young lady. just ask beta ;)

yeah, or something like that, HoL.

^ That would be me...

i'm highly upset i've never gotten any of these pm's from you bro. so howsaboutit, eh? you show me a little and i'll give a little back, ya know what i mean sweet cheeks? <3

man, my fucking car just dropped out about 3km from home so i had to leave my car on the side of the highway and walk 3km home. that's my exercise for the day. seemed to be like some dirty fuel has gone through it and has fuckinclogged the fuel line filter or something the way it was sputtering, starting and stopping. also it just wouldn't wind over, so it's likely nothing to do with the starter motor. i just hope it's a dirty fuel line or the battery is going dead. whatever the problem i just hope it's easy to fix and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

so when i got home i thought fuck it, i'm having another shot of morphine after that ordeal. it was lovely. now i'm smashing down a fruit salad for breakfast and about to watch the remainder of silver linings, as i kept nodding out to it last night. i swear i had to rewind it back to certain places about 10 times before i gave up and just went to sleep. once i finish that i'm gonna check out argo.

what are all you fuckers up to?

Last edited:
NSFW:
tumblr_miv5ubBlMA1r47tb3o1_500.jpg

that ass ass ass ass though

These types of posts are always welcome here

That's awesome! Still moving to the eastern part of NH? I do really like NH but I'm getting tired if the cold and just the way people are in the Northeast in general. Everyone I met and talked to in SC was so freaking nice and polite! This was everywhere, from where I was working to strangers at restaurants and stuff.

Still going to the Manchester area, right now it's looking like Hooksett or Allenstown. Heh, and yeah that's half the reason I'm leaving CT and going up there. I still really like new england but southern new england is just full of assholes. The people up there are nice enough for me, the ones down south and out west are a little too nice for me and kind of make me sick. I'll admit it, I'm one of those assholes too so I just don't fit in down there. I'm a fucking prick at heart, I'm that motherfucker riding your ass dangerously close and swerving to try to get you out of my way, I'll make a point to get my whole upper body out the window while I flip you off and bark cuss words at the top of my lungs before I inevitably throw my empty beer bottle out the window and litter. I belong in the northeast, I am not welcome in "more friendly" places and honestly I don't want to be there anyway. I get aggravated just being there with how slow and unintelligent everyone seems to my deranged anger-poisoned brain. Oops, I'm that guy again lol. So much easier to be hated than liked. But still, CT sucks balls pretty much...

man, my fucking car just dropped out about 3km from home so i had to leave my car on the side of the highway and walk 3km home. that's my exercise for the day. seemed to be like some dirty fuel has gone through it and has fuckinclogged the fuel line filter or something the way it was sputtering, starting and stopping. also it just wouldn't wind over, so it's likely nothing to do with the starter motor. i just hope it's a dirty fuel line or the battery is going dead. whatever the problem i just hope it's easy to fix and doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

so when i got home i thought fuck it, i'm having another shot of morphine after that ordeal. it was lovely. now i'm smashing down a fruit salad for breakfast and about to watch the remainder of silver linings, as i kept nodding out to it last night. i swear i had to rewind it back to certain places about 10 times before i gave up and just went to sleep. once i finish that i'm gonna check out argo.

what are all you fuckers up to?

That fuckin sucks lefty. I love cars so much but hate them severely at times. There's not much worse than being stranded and having to hoof it when you just want to chill early in the morning

Last edited:
i know, man. the walk wasn't too bad. my friends live in a suburb probably another 3km in toward town and i used to walk home in the middle of the night after hitting the piss around there all the time so it's an easy and familiar walk. i'd usually walk or i'd ride my bike. a few km distance is fuck all really and makes for a nice brisk morning walk. if i weren't already doped up i would likely have thrown a hissy fit and started ripping the car apart, screaming like a little girl.

i'd just picked up my first pill crusher from the pharmacy and was so looking forward to using it asap, which inevitably got put on hold for a bit.

how you going, rekky? still working on cars yourself?

if you're as good as a mechanic you say you are i'll fly you over to fix this up and show you a good time in return. the good times would be you sucking me off after fixing the car and me rewarding you with a shot of morphine and mouthful of valium and then to test out whether you've remembered our safe word once we get deep and heavy into it. ohhh yeah, baby! <3

hows about it, eh, baby?

Pharmacy pill crushers have always disappointed me. I mean i hope yours works great but, I've never used one that didn't require me to crush the pill over. For me a bill and a bic lighter can't be beat but, you lot have plastic money don't ya?

Yeah weve got some weird ass bank notes these days and shitty colours to boot. I remember as a kid when the plastic notes.were beginning to replace the old paper notes. Once upon a lifetime ago we had 1 & 2 dollar notes but they were phased out with gold coin equivalent.

The old 1 & 2 notes are a bit of a collectors item but not as badass as stamps onviously. weve got some of.the outdated notes around somewhere which can be handed to banks for.monies.which is currently in circulated.

Interesting fact - we have the hardest currency in the world to counterfiet.

Ya we could definitely use a currency update however I'm all set with one or two dollar coins. We had one dollar coins in addition to the bills for awhile. In fact the T (Boston subway) gave them as change which sucked IMO. Walking around with twenty bucks worth of those things in your pocket was ridiculous not to mention the fact that coins fall out of my pockets just about every time I sit and that shit adds up quick.

Of course the most important reason not to switch to coin would be the strippers. Strippers get singles for a few seconds of ass shaking and the transaction takes place by you sliding the bill or bills into her g string or guarder belt. You can't do that with coins. The strippers in Aus must be suffering, the poor things.

The most annoying thing about american money is that it's all the same color and in canada all of our bills are different colors, so I literally have to look at the bill to differentiate them -_-

That's quite the sight right there. That chick is fit enough to have dimples on the small of her back yet still has a perfect full sized ass.

So how goes the rest of your life dear? Are you clean or do you still use like the majority of us? Married? Kids? Pets? Ferrari in the driveway? Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Both?

Life is pretty good other than failing a class. I was staying clean minus weed, blow (sometimes) and alcohol because of college parties and shit. But I've been on like a 3ish week xanax binge right now. But no dope.

Haha, not married thank goodness, that's some scary ass shit JB. No bf or gf, but there's this someone that I want. haha.

What about you? How's life? ARE YOU MARRIED YET?!

Yeah weve got some weird ass bank notes these days and shitty colours to boot. I remember as a kid when the plastic notes.were beginning to replace the old paper notes. Once upon a lifetime ago we had 1 & 2 dollar notes but they were phased out with gold coin equivalent.

The old 1 & 2 notes are a bit of a collectors item but not as badass as stamps onviously. weve got some of.the outdated notes around somewhere which can be handed to banks for.monies.which is currently in circulated.

Interesting fact - we have the hardest currency in the world to counterfiet.

we used to have $2 too. they are like a collectors type of deal now. my grandmother used to give them to us at christmas...im sure i still have a few somewhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.