NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't smoked at all for over two years, and like five times in the past five. But I bought some on a whim last week to try and help my addictive personality. At the very least, if I am always stoned, I am always slightly too anxious/paranoid to go cop h. On the surface it sounds dumb, but it actually is working rather well. I was a daily smoker in college, and I feel like I have taken a time-machine back to 2005. I have really missed waking up early, smoking and then taking long walks in the sunshine.

Its true that weed after a period of psychedelic use feels like a different drug.

But ya, the girl at the bank looked like an older version of this 18 year old clumsy stoner chick with whom I used to work. When she said that line, I saw the other girl in her face (seemed to really increase the appeal). I definitely have a thing for girls who, at first, seem pretty normal/professional, but then show you their personal sides with a confession about loving weed.

I have been struggling with my loss of libido after getting clean, and have found myself wondering how people get as excited about sex as they do over drugs. But talking with attractive chicks while stoned has helped me work my head through it a bit. Gonna keep smoking round-the-clock to get used to handling the anxiety. Or find some indica.

nice one memphrican man. im so glad to hear positive results from you brother man.

my penis is crossed along with fingys n toeseys.

ps - i just injected some morphine after finishing the previous post.

I AM A F UCKING GOD! A JUNKY GOD! RAAAH!

skihehehehehohumina.

Lol, gotta love those new laws. A police department in Washington is being ordered to give some dude back his weed that was taken away from him at a traffic stop
Yes
Can't wait till how that's how the whole country is.

Does anyone else's spouse get really bitchy and agervated on oxy. Or am I the only lucky one that has to deal with this. It's like the most simple thing turns into an argument.

Does anyone else's spouse get really bitchy and agervated on oxy. Or am I the only lucky one that has to deal with this. It's like the most simple thing turns into an argument.

i was always really irritable on oxy. not as much w/heroin but in general the littlest things would annoy me, then 'fuck up my high' n id be a dick about it

never dated other users tho

hows everyone doin? had a nice weekend myself stayed up fri night goin thru a 1/4 of some white b/w like 5 people, woke up today n got a cup of coffee with 2 shots of espresso n it wasnt enough to over power the klonopin valium n ambien i took last night when i went to bed, ended up eatin a few chicken biscuits n goin back to bed, woke up around 2 n went out to the local arts n jazz festival just drinkin beers n gettin stoned n enjoying the vibes

now im gettin ready to wake up early for work tom n have some akward ass conversation with my manager who found out i got hired somewhere else, i wanted to be the one to tell em but it fuckin got back to the management w/in a day n its just kinda shitty over-all, i dont usually part jobs on good terms i usually get fired n i got a good repor n a good gig i just need more money, ya know?

Last edited:
Hol, never tell anyone at work if you get another job and haven't put in your notice yet. The rumors spread like wildfire in the workplace at least at the places I have worked. Obviously you may have a co-worker who you can trust but you have to be sure that they ain't gonna spread your business around. Sometimes it can work to your advantage though. There are a few guys I work with that will run their mouths about anything.

^^it was an ex employee who told me n a friend bout it, but he just transferred stores he told a girl at that place whose mom is a manager at our store n just a bunch of bullshit, i never spoke to the initital kid who told my friend bout the job but me n the other kid that got railroaded said we werent gonna let anyone know, i know enough to know u dont do that, just sucks tho cuz i apprecaite the heads up on the job but at the same time dick off spillin my business n shit

I was always really angry and confrontational when I was doing oxy.

I think most people get like that on oxy. It's either euphoric bliss or I'm going to kill you. If you have a temper it'll bring it out.

^ I have a temper, but it's only been brought out a handful of times. I am pretty easy going 99.9% of the time.

i was always really irritable on oxy. not as much w/heroin but in general the littlest things would annoy me, then 'fuck up my high' n id be a dick about it

never dated other users tho

I was the same way with Oxy, Opana even more so. That shit was the worst. Not as much with H you're right but still to some extent. I am sort of mean to people on pretty much any opiod/opiate

Me too and so are serial killers. Nbd js

I've never been mad enough to kill anyone or even hit anyone for that matter. I've never even been into a fight. As I get older, I realize that fighting solves nothing. I think if I were to get into a fight, I would just let the guy hit me one one cheek, turn around and let him hit me on the other.

You've never ever been in a fight? Not even on the schoolyard as a boy? I don't condone violence but, it has it's merits. Some of my most trusted friends came out of fighting. It's a mutual respect that is hard to describe. Not that I'd be quick to hit someone at my age but, I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself or someone else. It's always gonna be best to just get out of the situation but, sometimes you can't.

Nope. All of my friend's got into a fight because we brought one of our friends who was half black to a party. I backed away from everything till a saw a guy with a 2x4 about to hit the mixed guy in the head while he was on the ground beating the shit out of a guy. I ran over there and grabbed it mid swing and he turned around and told me that he could do anything he wanted because he was a sheriff's deputy. I held the 2x4 like a baseball and was ready to hit him, but I didn't. Turns out he was a sheriff's deputy so we left there pretty damn quick.

Another time, this guy who got my best friend showed up to one of our parties. I told him he may want to leave because we are like brothers and if he fucks with one of us, he's going to have ten guys on him and things could get bad. I honestly didn't want that to happen and I told him that to try to protect him. Well the bastard said, "Haha, yea I bet that would happen." There were a lot of girls standing around us, so I didn't want to hit him, but that just hit me the wrong way.

I somehow thought bitch slapping him would be a better option. So I slapped the piss out of him and nearly knocked him down as he was laughing at me. I sat down in a chair right in front of him and told him to hit me. I turned my cheek and said hit me. I kept on telling him to hit me over and over, saying he was a pussy and that he wouldn't do it. He finally ended up leaving, but one of the girls ended up staying there and I ended up dating her.

^^damn so a sheriffs deputy was off duty and was at a party ready to beat someone down with a 2x4 cuz he was mixed?

thats some rural georgia shit right there, i mean im sure it happens here in Tx but ive only spent any real time in rural areas on a handful of occasions

so anyways, went into work n expected some sort of confrontation with my GM right away, turns out no one had told her so i was able to be the one to break the news to her, it went rather well, i expected her to take it personally but she didnt. i told her i didnt really wanna leave but i just needed more money and she said so whats the bottom line n i told her i know raises dont necessarily come from you n come down from corporate so i know its beyond your control but i need more money n basically said i need x and x dollars/Hr in order to stay n so she called her boss n i went on break, we'll see how things go when i get back

speakin of fights, almost got into it with one of my close homies from work. one of my closest friends from there is the other dude who applied at the other place with me and he came in today n a bad mood just sayin "fuck this place" n we got into over some stupid shit bout whose fault an order was (front or back of the house) n i told him man i know your done with this place n wanna leave n got something else on the line n i understand you wantin to say 'fuck this place' but you just came back here n basically said fuck yall, as in me someone he rooms with, and every other individual and after a good amount of yellin n cussin (customers were commenting) we chilled out n had a cig n he appologised but basically said he's outta there no matter what, doesnt wanna raise just wants to leave

so this morning has been stressful as fuck, took some adderall this morning n that ended up just making everything else today all that much more shitty

n as far as the irritation on oxy thing if you have a temper goes; i def have a temper, like its hard to set me off but i can get mean real quick at times, sometimes justifed sometimes not, but most of the times on oxy n isnt really justified, just happens

^ that's cool it went smooth with your boss HOL hope it works out well for you.(weather you want to stay or leave)

Upon further reflection I find myself getting aggravated really easily on oxy. Never really noticed till yesterday.

So sadly my dog stated having seizures a little over a month ago. After the first one it was a good 2 weeks until the second, but then they became more and more frequent until they started occurring daily. I went to give him one of my valium pills but my mom bugged out on me, then when she brought him to the vet guess what they prescribed him? Yup, the same exact valium script as me, down to the dosage and frequency. I always thought that canine prescriptions were made by different manufacturers or something, but he has one of the same generics that I have gotten before (the one with the '5' on one side and 'DAN / 5619' on the other side) so now we take our same meds together.

He had some tests run and it's not a problem with his kidneys or liver which I think can somehow cause seizures, so I'm hoping it's nothing major like a brain tumor. If they continue then I think he will be prescribed Phenobarbitol which I have some interest in trying. Has anyone tried that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.