NASADD Social - so we all smoked outta a cucumber

Why can't wiggi figure out how to change the poll?

• Good Question

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Lefty, step away from the kangaroo and zip your pants up

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fuckers! Long time! Too long. I accept most of the responsibility....long story.
Finally settled in my own place&far along post op on my knee replacement to have the time to return w/ my sincere love for you fucks&I want you to know,I may have been gone,but I've kept you all close in my heart. Ok,enough mushy shit,the Lovable Lesbian Returns.

So....what have I missed????

Love your guts guys&gals.......skillz :D

New title.

Hey Skillz, welcome back.

I had a feeling I was coming down with something but, I've been too high lately. Now without the industrial strength cough suppressant I am hacking up a lung over here.

Greetings fuckers! Long time! Too long. I accept most of the responsibility....long story.
Finally settled in my own place&far along post op on my knee replacement to have the time to return w/ my sincere love for you fucks&I want you to know,I may have been gone,but I've kept you all close in my heart. Ok,enough mushy shit,the Lovable Lesbian Returns.

Zomg!! I haven't been on in a quick minute and something compelled me to log in.....now I know it was your golden vagina!! Oh wait.....that's me with the golden vajayjay ;) I miss you, lady and I love your fucking guts!

What else is good? I'm gonna go to Cali next week, sunny and 70, bitches!! I'm going to meet aep too. Exciting stuff up in hur!

hey skillz!!!! how ya been? shoot me a PM

NDASDASDSADASD Social Song O The Day

B.B. King-The Thrill Is Gone

NSFW:

The Thrill Is Gone by B.B. King
The thrill is gone
The thrill is gone away
The thrill is gone baby
The thrill is gone away
You know you done me wrong baby
And you'll be sorry someday

The thrill is gone
It's gone away from me
The thrill is gone baby
The thrill is gone away from me
Although I'll still live on
But so lonely I'll be

The thrill is gone
It's gone away for good
Oh, the thrill is gone baby
Baby its gone away for good
Someday I know I'll be over it all baby
Just like I know a man should

You know I'm free, free now baby
I'm free from your spell
I'm free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's over
All I can do is wish you well

B.B. King-The Thrill Is Gone

Hey skillz, glad to see you're doing alright! :)

Also, is anyone in here good at biology? This is serious business.

Too many old faces showing up in here... overload 8(

Wtf you guys, I can't give a proper hello when you all fucking show up at once!!!

What's up Shake, Jayson, PFF, Skillz? Glad you're all still alive. What's up?

Too many old faces showing up in here... overload 8(

Wtf you guys, I can't give a proper hello when you all fucking show up at once!!!

What's up Shake, Jayson, PFF, Skillz? Glad you're all still alive. What's up?

I've been traveling like a mofo. I was down in SC recently and I've decided I want to move there. It's probably in tge 3 year plan. :)

what's good with you?

Shouldn't you be good at biology if you're pre med?

nbd; js

Well, I might have to change it because I suck at biology. I'll have to give up my 3 year old self's plan of becoming a surgeon and maybe become an actuary or something.

I've been traveling like a mofo. I was down in SC recently and I've decided I want to move there. It's probably in tge 3 year plan. :)

what's good with you?

Funny you speask of moving. I'm within 2-3 month of moving to NH from my less than 1 year ago plan.

Hey Purps and Skills!! Good to read you both. It's been a while. I hope you are both doing alright.

Has anyone seen "Girl Scout Cookie" strain of cannabis at his or her dispensary/dealer/coffeeshop/mailbox?

It's the new Cup winner (I believe). I was able to enjoy a gram and would be interested in comparing notes.

I am watching Big Bang Theory and all four of the guys are wearing long sleeves and sweaters, but Penny is wearing a low cut tank top. This shows takes place in Pasadena CA... if its chilly, everyone wears a sweater. Not just the males! I mean... wtf....

Showing Penny's boobage is low and sexist.

Or am I over analyzing?

Posting while Baked. My bad.

so when are you travelling down under to grace me with your presence, love? that's what i call travelling!

jay! where you been at gurlfriend? (this is leftwing) you'd be legal now too! fuck yeah! i'll teach you some biology. there's extra curricular activities involved if ya know what i mean, yeeeeaaaah!

and skillz you fine ass lesbian! glad to hear you're making a smooth recovery after your operation, darl! how is everything going after it? much of an improvement?

and wuts reeely gut wit yall else?

NSFW:
tumblr_miv5ubBlMA1r47tb3o1_500.jpg

that ass ass ass ass though

Status
Not open for further replies.