• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who can tell me about "butt chugging" liquor? Don't want alcohol on my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimlover22

Bluelighter
Who can tell me about "butt chugging" liquor? Don't want alcohol on my breath.

So I live with my brother right now, whom happens to be a very religious mormon. Even though I am 23, I am not permitted to bring or drink any alcohol in his house, his place and his rules. However, I am coming down from a heavy dose of Dexedrine, cant sleep and no access to benzos. I am seriously considering buying 2 individual 99bananas shots and downing them, but I need advice on how to hide the smell of the liquor from my breath. And..ahem..does anyone know anything about "butt chugging"? Say if I were to draw up 1 shot in a oral syringe and stick it where the sun don't shine, would this be EFFECTIVE and SAFE at that? I know it would hit me hard, but need info on the dangers..Thanks fellow bluelighters.

is your bro really gonna be up n your face smelling your breath?

just do what you said with the oral syringe n start with one shot wait 15-30 mins n go from there

also take a shit first

other then that i cant really help you, if you want more info on "butt chugging" you'll have to wait for the boys from kappa kappa kappa or some shit

I really dont even know what the fuck to do with this thread.

Have at it DC.

rofl. dont you have your own room you can chill at?

either way. that shits gonnna burnn like a motherfucker. id stay up all night sober before i "butt chugged" alcohol.

This is REALLY dangerous... some people have died from plugging (inserting a syringe filled with liquid an inch in to their rectum) vodka. It won't even hide your habit, since something like 5% of the alcohol you drink/plug/"buttchug" is expelled through your breath anyways.

Check out this BL thread to see how stupid of an idea this is.

I think that dude from Jackass didn't DIE because they didn't plug that beer tube properly in to his rectum and did it too fast, spilling more than the first 3 seconds worth (it creeps down your leg on your skin). With plugging, even if I plug even 1mL of liquid too fast, it starts overfilling and leaking out, and once it starts leaking, pushing more just makes allllll the rest spill.

Don't do this shit!

^^ there was actually an article in the dallas morning news within the last 6 months to a year bout high school kids soakin tampons in alcohol n shovin em up there ass

it said it kept the booze from bein on their breath n said aside from the doses bein stronger it didnt seem that dangerous, im sure its not good but i doubt its gonna be lethal at the one to two shot range so long as the dude isnt an extreme light weight

im not sayin its not a stupid idea but if its what the op wants to do i dont think it'd be that bad, just start low n slowly guage how your feelin n work your way up

Wine, maybe? Is the amount of alcohol you would need to drink to reach desired effects really reek that strongly? The word "buttchug" is so horrid.

dude thats gonna suck. just say you're not feeling well/have a lot on your mind and need some privacy, stay in your room and have a fuckin drink. It's still gonna find its way into your pores anyway. how about some mouthwash and brushing your teeth?

This is REALLY dangerous... some people have died from plugging (inserting a syringe filled with liquid an inch in to their rectum) vodka. It won't even hide your habit, since something like 5% of the alcohol you drink/plug/"buttchug" is expelled through your breath anyways.

I think that dude from Jackass didn't DIE because they didn't plug that beer tube properly in to his rectum and did it too fast, spilling more than the first 3 seconds worth (it creeps down your leg on your skin). With plugging, even if I plug even 1mL of liquid too fast, it starts overfilling and leaking out, and once it starts leaking, pushing more just makes allllll the rest spill.

Don't do this shit!

I'm glad to see that someone went ahead and pointed out the foolishness of doing something like *cringe* "butt-chugging." I came across this thread the other day and left it alone, having nothing to contribute, but then I gave it some more thought and realized just how dangerous something like this could be...

... so, anyway, good job and thank you, Ergic, for picking up the ball where I dropped it; and just to reiterate once again let's stick to "bottoms up" and forget all about "up your bottom" -- eh?

Wha... I don't even.

Dude, if you're that intent on getting drunk, just make an excuse to be away from the house for a day.

Don't fucking plug 99 Bananas. Jesus.

Like everyone said it's dangerous. Maybe just get some vodka (the smell is less detectable) and drink it in your room. Make sure to brush your teeth and chew gum.

Don't do this shit!

Is it really that dangerous? I remember a long time ago when I was young and dumb I injected 5ml (or maybe it was 10ml) of vodka (diluted with water of course) IV and it gave me the worst hangover ever while almost not having any pleasurable effects at all. I guess this was even more reckless? lol burnt like there was no tomorrow also, not something I'd ever do again if I so got paid for it.

Even with plugging alcohol you will still have alcohol on your breath. Maybe not as strong, but you will still smell like alcohol to an extent

Plugging alcohol is a bad idea as others have pointed out. Just take a couple shots.
Stay within arms reach of people so they won't smell your breath. Really it's not worth the risk.

OP-Here's Something to think about...If you can't get enough privacy to quickly drink a couple of shots, I cannot imagine you being able to pull this "buttchugging" off without getting caught with your pants down...literally.
Your idea is much more time consuming than drinking. Then you will also have to worry about leakages, etc...I'm guessing THAT would be much more noticeable a smell, since you're concerned about that.
Imagine sitting there w your brother 30 minutes after plugging this stuff and having it pour out?
Not a good idea, for SO many reasons.
Cat

A different kind of AA

It was my 26th birthday and I decided for some reason that I wanted to try butt-chugging because I had heard about it from the movie “Bruno.” So, my girlfriend and I scrounged up ten dollars by selling DVDs at the pawn shop and got a seven dollar bottle of vanilla rum. After getting some ginger ale for oral chaser, we rushed home because I was eager to try butt-chugging.

We googled how to do butt-chugging, and decided on the tampon method- which entails soaking a tampon in the booze of choice and then inserting it into the rectum. By our own ingenuity, we used some lube that we happened to have on hand to make the experience a little smoother. I went first and used a regular sized tampon in a plastic applicator. It went in fairly smoothly, pain on a scale of 1-10 was about a 3 tops. Not too painful. I kind of enjoyed it, it was like having a pinkie finger in my butthole. Unfortunately, and possibly because of the tightness of my rectum, I was unable to deploy the actual tampon from the plastic applicator. But I was able to get the applicator the whole way in. Also, upon insertion, there was a mild burning sensation.

I had taken a Gabapentin (Neurontin) 300mg about 4 or 5 hours before we began drinking. I believe this is possibly irrelevant. I started with one shot rectally via tampon, then four orally during the course of an hour, then another rectally.
About a half an hour later I did five more shots. The second rectal insertion was a very serious buzz kill and more painful for me.
I felt mildly drunk.
Unless you like anal sex, butt-chugging is totally overrated. Unless you have throat cancer, drink your whiskey.

If I recall correctly, even Jesus "drank wine" so they say from the bible. The bible also says you must "obey the laws of the land". I am not partial to any of the religion, but according to your brother's own religious standards, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with you consuming alcohol because:

1) you are not addicted to alcohol and it does not effect his life in any way, literally has nothing to do with him
2) you are not hurting anyone, let alone yourself as long as you dont let it become addicting
3) I am pretty sure God doesn't send people to hell for drinking. 99.99% of people would be in hell if that was the case.
4) You are grown, of legal age to purchase and consume alcohol in the safety of your own home. would your brother rather you be out at a bar then get behind the wheel and get involved in an accident? sounds like an asshole brother to me.
5) Last but not least, is your brother PERFECT? If he is perfect then man...he needs to be a role model for everyone one of us here on bluelight. he needs to send an email out to [email protected] and show us how to live.

I don't know your brother and I am not trying to troll, but I have dealt with judgemental family members and they can be REAL SHITHEADS even when you are not doing anything wrong. Are you drinking to stay normal? Nope. Are you shooting dope? Nope. Are you desperately trying to resort to "buttchugging" alcohol (by the way, which can be fatal) to avoid your brother's judgement and contempt? Hell yeah you are. See how his judgement is causing the opposite of his desired effect to "help you"? You definitely need to confront him about all these points. Defend yourself man.

I remember one time I was buying cigarettes at a corner store, and this really fat lady at the register said "Uh ...ya know...them cigarettes gon' kill ya one day boy". Everyone in line just kinda looked at me. I paid, and before I left I said "It wont kill me any faster than McDonalds will kill you".

Sometimes...you just have to stand up for yourself. SO GET TO IT! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.