• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MPA - Anyone here like it?

CrimpJiggler

Bluelighter
I got this research chemical called MPA (methpropionamine or something like that) which is the thiophene analogue (instead of a benzene ring, it has a thiophene ring) of methamphetamine. I tried smoking some just there to see if it would remedy my ADHD symptoms and it seems to have got rid of the agitation which is pretty cool. Can you sleep at night after taking MPA during the day (compared to amphetamines)? Also, how addictive is it? It would be cool if it worked like a milder (with less side effects) alternative to the commonly prescribed ADHD meds.

I like vaping substances due to higher bioavailability and onset but this stuff smells horrific. The room smells like burnt tires and bacon.

Alot of mixed reviews on this one. From what I gather, it is a functional stimulant with little to no recreational value.

it smells horrific because you are burning it.

The burning and vaporising points are very close, you cannot vape this on foil effectively.

I made a whole new years party of 15+ people go into stimulant paranoid psychosis because i carried packs with 200mg 50/50 mdpv/mpa.
i told them 10mg lines, and show them how much to take, but when people are used to getting 9% pure amphetamine. they didnt bellieve me.

it was so unreal people getting a stimulant psychosis in 6-8 hours its insane. I have never seen anything like it. luckily i had 100mg etizolam and 50 x 300mg seroquel with me so i could treat them all except
One guy, who was seriously out there took us 26 hours to get him to sleep we gradually gave him 1200mg seroquel 20mg etizolam and some vodka, he was not able to say one understandable word during the whole time.
he never took drugs again after that...
Usually you go into stimulant psychosis because of sleep deprevation combined with stimulants.
But with this particular combo you can get it by taking one line, on day one. if the dose is high enough.

I think mpa could mix well with with 6-apb/methylone/4-mec to get the energy they are lacking. perhaps even some psychedellics,
week mushrooms like psilocybe mexicana could be nice.

Remember dont eyeball it. 10 grams looks like 5 grams mdpv.

One thing i should add. i had a great time one this combo mainly due to dipping into my 250mg etizolam bag,. which was gone by day 5.
And then the friendly shadow people came to visit me.

never do high potency uncut stimulants, without having seroquel and benzoes. i use 10 mg diazepam for the paranoia. and 2mg clonazepam + 300mg seroquel for sleep.

its so humiliating going to the ER to get a shot of diazepam.

snubi: Good god, 100mg of etizolam and 50x300mg quetiapine wasn't enough for 15 people? I don't know anything about MDPV, I'm guessing that was the culprit. Thats completely insane.

Sorry this is slightly offtopic, but snubi's post made me curious. I see on here that people seem to really enjoy MDPV, but from the media (which I know I shouldn't listen to at all when it comes to drugs) and some other reports that MDPV is extremely dangerous and causes people to go straight into psychosis and do extreme and dangerous things that often get them arrested. Whats the deal? Is it euphoric or is it just a dangerous RC?

From what I've read about MPA it's pretty bad for your cardiovascular system... so don't do it regularly.

Sorry this is slightly offtopic, but snubi's post made me curious. I see on here that people seem to really enjoy MDPV, but from the media (which I know I shouldn't listen to at all when it comes to drugs) and some other reports that MDPV is extremely dangerous and causes people to go straight into psychosis and do extreme and dangerous things that often get them arrested. Whats the deal? Is it euphoric or is it just a dangerous RC?

Your quote is off topic but for the answer it's all related to dose, that and don't stay up on it. That increases psychosis chance exponentially.

Where did you read that? What about only in low doses?

I read it on this website, in the MPA thread I think. Low doses won't completely negate any damage, it will only cause less damage. I'm pretty sure it's NOT like a vitamin where it only hurts you if you have too much.

^ive also heard MPA has more unwanted side effects, your better off sticking with 4MEC, i def wouldnt combine the two at the same time, if at all. i dont think ill ever even try MPA. sounds more harsh than Ethylphenidate.

^ive also heard of vendors that are slightly shady, mixing MPA in with 4MEC bc nobody wants MPA. have also heard of people purchasing 4MEC and getting MPA. some vendors are just trying to get rid of the shit. if it wasnt bad on the cardio, i may try it, but fuck that. too much better, safer stuff out there. hope this helps someone -aphex

Last edited by a moderator:
Meth in my experience is relatively side effect free. Drugs effect everyone differently though, lots of people say meth comedowns are terrible, I don't get comedowns at all from amphetamine or meth. Ritalin on the other hand gave me the most horrific comedowns I have ever experienced in my life. I can't begin to describe how bad they were.

My experience with MPA so far has been pretty negative. I just end up feeling sick. I've vaping it on tinfoil though, maybe FlippingTop is right and I'm actually decomposing it when I heat it on the tinfoil.

MPA is shite, IMHO. I tried oral, nasal, and plugging. At its best it felt like low-dose Adderall. No euphoria, no excessive stimulation, just a functional buzz. At its worst it felt like it was wrecking havoc on my cardiovascular system, causing cranial pressure, and making me sketchy and anxious.

I found nothing enjoyable about it at all, but everyone will react to drugs a different way. In my opinion, MPA is a RC that's just not worth it.

can't be worse than meth?

It is. This isn't proof, just an example but meth is a prescription drug while MPA is a research chemical. Meth is safer almost definitely. Now once you read the heart pain and blood pressure reports from MPA you realize it's pretty shit. On the flipside meth has been used medicinally in children as young as 6 for years.

dnt not like it at all at first was just and only just better than camfetamine and that was touted as the royles royce as i was told compared to mpa not tried the crystal type yet but iv found a new love for the last few batches iv had but that was before getting 5g of eph now mpa can suck my undies :)