• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

oxymorphone 15 mg g76

I responded to this thread last year before I started getting the orange 40mg generics for my monthly Rx. Yes, they are made by Global and yes, when crushed they definitely turn into a powder BUT once you snort them, I get a plugged up nose in 5 10 minutes every time. It can go away and it's nothing like the old ones that were like plastic. Just pointing out that even though they don't gel the like old ones, in your nose they kind of plug things up a bit. However, they definitely do the trick when snorted! Good Luck!

I snort them and love them. But I want to make a proper nasal spray so would the iso extraction for iv work for nasal spray? Instead of injecting the final solution, just put it in a afrin bottle? Please advise if I'm correct. I.E. crush pill into powder and drop in iso alcohol, stir for a few mins then put into oral syringe packed with cotton in the front and filter into shot glass. Then evaporate iso out leaving film. Add 8-10 ml of water, stir for a few mins then put a (cotton ball, cig filter, micron etc) and draw up into oral syringe and dump into nasal spray bottle.......hopefully wala a potent nasal spray bottle of Opana. I don't wanna waste the time and pill if it won't work.

The Iso extraction method is not the only way to prep these. Before beginning it must be noted that there will be no need in saying anything about how it's unsafe to inject pills. Obviously it's unsafe, but people are going to do it regardless of potential risks. Anyway, back to the topic, here's a much quicker preparation method which takes mere minutes to complete. It produces the rush we all are hoping to obtain and even seems to work better than other methods including iso extraction. Just an honest and experienced opinion. The method is as follows:
1. Get 1.25 mL saltwater solution ready, heating vessel (spoon, etc.), best filter available at that moment.

2. Take coating off pill and dry pill if washed off.

3. Crush finely as possible between cellophane and
pour in spoon/heating vessel

4. Spread powder evenly so it's not so thick.

5. Don't add anything. Slowly apply heat evenly throughout the powder carefully to prevent considerable loss. Continue until all powder hass browned (should smell sweet).

6. Take the 1.25 saltwater solution and shock the browned powder IMMEDIATELY while it is hot. There should be a sizzling sound.

7. Mix the solution and drop in filter.

8. Draw. It will be a dark amer to brown color solution similar to what a heroin shot will have.

9. Slam it.

Some may find themselves picking their chin off the floor simultaneously wiping drool from the mouth and possibly instantly nodding. So be CAREFUL! Also, it seems to effect females slightly more and extra care should be taken, especially if around stranger. Don't put yourselves in a potentially harmful position.

This preparation method only takes a few minutes start to finish and produces a very. lstrong rush. The final solution is not thick and l there should be no gel in it if done correctly. Start off with a smaller amount than usual because this method seems to be very efficient as long as the powder isn't burned. Only browned evenly throughout. Just an opinion but it seems like this method works better than others, but again that's just an opinion. Also let me reiterate that there is no need to lecture on the safety or lack thereof involved in shooting pills. Sadly, it's usually the last thing anybody thinks of when in a WD induced panic.

Feel free to ask anything. I can elaborate on what's been mentioned here or can share preparation methods used for other stuff as well.

Good luck and enjoy!

Last edited:
This method really safe. I been iving dope but I'm getting g72s n I wanna bang em. N I mean relatively safe lol

It's the only method I use for this particular brand and there's nothing major wrong with me. All the veins I've always used still work just fine. I've never had an abcess either. Just don't miss the shot.

I know I'm late to respond but I hope this helps. IDK about the iso method. I've heard of it but sounds nasty I wouldn't want to inject iso. OK my point lol in my experience with opana. You can simply suck or wash the ER coating off of them just like the old original Oxycotin. I've found that to be the best with both the brownish 30mg OPANA and the 15 mg yellow ones. Now with the big white 40mg ones I simply just crushed them with no problem. I agree it's dangerous to use anything IV. In my experience I've had no issues with them gelling up in my sinus cavity which has happenend with other ER PILLS. Hopefully this helps you out. Please be careful with using anything IV. Love and light

Does this method of browning g76 work better than iso method. Does it gel up when water is added. I tried on a small bit after browning powder and still gelled up. Or am I just not browning it enough. What is the best way to extract the most from this g76 pill.