• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine & Xanax?

BryanMDMA

Greenlighter
Hello everyone, I have been using Bluelight for a few years now, but never posted anything. I just have a question about the combination of Xanax & Cocaine. I used to pop bars occasionally, but it's been around four months since the last time I did. So my tolerance is low. I've done cocaine three times, and all three were pretty enjoyable. I plan on popping 2 mg of Xanax and doing some yay as well. My question is, what would be the most effective method, in terms of getting me really up there. Should I pop the bar, wait and rail some lines? Or should I do some lines, then pop the Xanax? Or is it even safe to crush the Xanax and mix it in with the yay? One more question, would mixing these two drugs with cannabis make it any funner? Thanks guys, appreciate it in advanced. :)

Xanax is wasted if you snort it, so don't crush it and do that. Also cannabis tends to exacerbate anxiety and increased HR on stimulants. The way I would personally work that combination is to smoke cannabis first, then once that high sets in, begin the lines, then any time after the lines start take the xanax orally. The xanax will take the edge off the coke, so be careful not to overdo it. You will feel less high than you are due to the xanax decreasing the peripheral effects of the cocaine, but i generally find the combination to increase the euphoria because of that aspect. Another option is to wait after you're out of coke to use the cannabis and xanax for a smooth and happy comedown. Taking the xanax first will just waste it imo.

First off, don't waste your xanax by snorting it. You will actually absorb more if you take it orally than if you snort it. If you want a faster onset for the xanax, take it sublingually by crushing the pill and placing the powder under your tongue or in between your lips and your gums.

As for the combination, I had an experience mixing some decent coke and 10mg diazepam. The experience was noticeably more relaxing, but I did feel that it dulled the cocaine high a bit. Granted this was not a large dose of valium for me, equivalent to only .5mg alprazolam (xanax).

I would say the way to get the best of both substances is to take the cocaine by itself and take the xanax during the comedown to lessen the effects. I usually smoke cannabis all the way through but if it tends to make you paranoid I might save it for the comedown so it is not too overwhelming.

Also, depending on how tolerant to xanax you are, 2mg might make you very tired and may significantly reduce the effects of the coke. If you plan to mix I would start with .75 - 1mg.

yeah i would do the xanax after the coke, you dont wanna dminish any of the coke feelings. i would assume smoking weed can be done during and after the coke.

Thanks for the quick, informative replies. I sometimes do get paranoid whenever I smoke. However, with my previous experiences using coke, I've never felt that anxiety that people talk about. I'm thinking if I decide to include cannabis I will smoke first & do lines during my high as Crashing suggested. Then after a few lines maybe take 1 mg of Xanax sublingually. Thoughts?

Thanks for the quick, informative replies. I sometimes do get paranoid whenever I smoke. However, with my previous experiences using coke, I've never felt that anxiety that people talk about. I'm thinking if I decide to include cannabis I will smoke first & do lines during my high as Crashing suggested. Then after a few lines maybe take 1 mg of Xanax sublingually. Thoughts?

Sounds like a solid plan. Enjoy.

Yeah, man have a good time. Cocaine, xanax, and weed is a combination that has extremely *high* potential 8o

What?sThe best come down for cocaine I know it?s Xanax I have plenty of those and loratab 10s is it best to wait about 45 minutes after you finish the Coke and then take the Xanax