View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks Im planning to trip 2nite on mxe, can you recommend some very good trip music - something very visual ? im most interested in 60 + minute mixes as i dont trust playlists etc. just play the mix and immerse yourself in the world of dissociation

To start I'd suggest any album by Boards of Canada, especially The Campfire Headphase.

Also, I came across this ambient mix recently:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Tbvah7waU
There's a 320kb mp3 link on that page. Meditating to it on MXE takes me deep. Real deep.

God I miss MXE! :( Pagey: I've had it with the APBs, aMT and MPA, MPA being the only straight stim.

APB mix was nice, despite there being the suggestion it could be dangerous, probably avoid.

aMT mix was one of my all time favourite drug experiences, my girlfriend became the Red Queen, and we went on adventure though various dimensions, which were essentially "the loops" You feel like you're falling and being contorted and then you arrive in another dimension, where it's the same as the previous one on repeat, with subtle differences. Highly recommend

MPA mix was manic. 3-MeO-PCP manic, wild and debauched, occasionally too intense. Neutral, probably would have preffered MXE alone on balance

Does anyone know how MXE mixes with stims please?

Avoid it. Really, not worth it.. I've found it to be OK on the tail end of serotonergics (like, 4+ hours after the last dose) but other than that I wouldn't risk it

just had a week of non stop mxe and mdpv the love of the drug is back with me and with its come new insite next level is a needle in the arm so bye bye you two so glad we had our love affair
I'm hesitant to say this because I'm not trying to glamorize this ROA, but If you already love MXE in the way that you love your best girl/boyfriend, then IV is the equivalent of sexual intercourse. 10-30 minutes of pure oneness followed by hours of warm afterglow. With that said, this is a good and a bad thing- bad in the sense that it can make an already addictive infatuation even more so (not to mention general risks of needles). Also, as mentioned repeatedly, MDPV being a stim does not mix well with MXE so really dude be careful. At least one other user on here, Eyes Wide Open, had a psychotic break AND physical health problems by abusing this combination.

MXE might be Aleph Null manifest physical, say, "That Which Once Read Renders The Reader Incapable Of Reading", yells, "___!!!",.

"If ya scared, go to church!" - <3 Soda Pop. Bahahahah.:)

Im stuck in a really bad place on mxe right now do benzos help please?

A small dose of benzo might help, but don't overdo it because both drugs can cause respiratory depression.

MXE + benzos has a good reputation as far as combos go. If you think a benzo will help with whatever your problem is, go ahead and try it.

Im stuck in a really bad place on mxe right now do benzos help please?

I'd be more worried about blackout. If you take a benzo, take half your normal dose. Maybe listen to some comforting old music and make some tea would get you better faster.
I had a horrible blackout on DXM + Lorazapam years ago, wife took me to the hospital and back, I beeped the doctors nose, and had no idea of any of it when I woke up in the morning. She wasn't my wife much longer.

im still watching the replays of my last m-hole found something else Methoxydine dont know if its on the same lines but once this self induced absence from drugs is over i may jus have to try it :)

found out thanks to jesus green that this is 4-meo-pcp which is handy any way as loved that stuff as well

Last edited:
Does anyone have data/theory/experience combining MXE with tricyclic antidepressants? I was given a script for amitriptyline for nerve pain and at some point I will want to play with MXE again. The only thing I can imagine is a serotonin interaction because they both have SRI properties. My guess is either one will cancel the other out or they will amplify each other, but I'm no expert in neuroscience.
Edit: found one mention of a positive experience combining TCA + MXE here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...KA-quot-roflcoptr-quot-or-quot-MXE-quot/page2
No mention of interaction with TCA on the MXE combinations subthread. Would my post be better suited there?

Last edited:
I just went on trazodone, which is similar and just took MXE for the first time on it. MXE seems about the same as ever though I was little more spaced than normal after day one of a mini-binge. Psychs on the other hand have turned into fucking rocket fuel. Might wanna try smaller doses there.
Don't know how dangerous though.

Status
Not open for further replies.