View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel hung over after a night of using mxe, I'm not sure if there are any supplements that can help with this. As for never feeling rested, taking your last dose of mxe earlier in the day will likely improve the quality of your sleep.
Truth, after a good hole I always come down a bit, and then I'm quite awake and hungry and thirsty for at least an hour before I can sleep. Since I go to work at 5am that means last dose no later than 8 if I want to sleep a decent amount. Which means I'm good about taking that last dose no later than 9. ;) I'm a DPH addict, 75-150mg DPH AFTER coming down a bit will put me down easy but insistently. Always wake up functional if not bright eyed and bushy tailed, on my days off I always sleep extra if MXE is in the house.

wellll i was not even suspected that weirdly but that it make sense that since i stopped drinking cofee these past days helped really a lot about the hungover and even the morning i remember having like a big hole in my body after drinking cofee which felt like i was really anxious and avoided cofee these past days helped a lot, im gonna probably get some vitamins, magnesium was helping by the time so i think it could really help, but well really feel like any stims create some bad interactions, dont know if some other experience similar even with these little as cofee, such a bad news to heard it goin to be ban in germany, i believe it will in many country soon, i heardin france it starting to be looked by authorities, anyway have a great day full of sun and love everyone <3 https://soundcloud.com/ntonto/nto-live-twenty-five

wellll i was not even suspected that weirdly but that it make sense that since i stopped drinking cofee these past days helped really a lot about the hungover and even the morning i remember having like a big hole in my body after drinking cofee which felt like i was really anxious and avoided cofee these past days helped a lot, im gonna probably get some vitamins, magnesium...

I have read elsewhere that caffeine is mildly contraindicated with MXE. Not sure of the mechanisms for this but anecdotally I agree somewhat. As for the supplements to avoid hangover, it is definitely possible to avoid hangover. It is not the MXE itself that causes the hangover, rather it is due to depletion of other resources in the body. MXE can 'rev up' certain systems in the body which needs to be compensated with additional intake of things like water, magnesium, vitamins and other minerals. Try to listen to your body for what it wants and you will find yourself eating healthier and those MXE hangovers will disappear.

I ordered a gram on Friday arrived yesterday an since then my mind has been some cazy places fist I snorted 20mg didn't seem to do anythinh then I iv'd 100mg , wow what a mungo I became couldny put onr foot in front of the other , ssince then iv had crazy realisations and a lil bit of derealisation not having a clue what was real etc went to get up this am felt like walking through treacle had to go pick up my oxy etc couldn't even say my name in pharmacy , its feckin powerful stuff when your scaleles are .1 so hve to weigh 200mg out an split it in 5 piles of 40 , some mad experiences some enjoyable some damn horrid but im learning about myself , I forgot about oxy script , if id gone for 100mg iv at 10 am reckon id have forgotten about em lol , see how it goes keep u posted on any realisations I have , plus music controls my thoughts o much lyrivs mean more , anyone elses exp like this?

Take it easy jollypecker, MXE can also take your body to "cazy places" if you take too much.

High doses dont lock you in bed like K does, quite the contrary sometimes.

More than one binge ended up in a crescendo of sirens.

I have got 100mg of the 3-MeO pcp. I will give it a shot tomorrow any suggestion on how to start with. Also I am used to MXE, Shuld I start directly at 10-15mg like Bone14 suggested?

15mg might be slightly too much depending on your tolerance, I did 10mg at first which was a very satisfying first-timer dose for me.

I think anywhere from 8-10mg gives a pretty good profile of 3-MeO-PCP. Just depends on how comfortable you feel taking something for the first time. I started with 5mg and was underwhelmed, but I was intentionally low balling the dose. Some of this can be attributed to the effects of 3-MeO-PCP, which are not as in your face as MXE.

^ I wouldn't recommend any more than 8 or 10 mg 3-MeO-PCP for a first timer, yeah.

Also something that caught me off-guard with 3-MeO-PCP - it's very lucid and clear-headed, and not nearly as stoning as MXE. So I kept taking more, thinking that I wasn't properly getting off. But I ended up getting a bit too high.

^ I wouldn't recommend any more than 8 or 10 mg 3-MeO-PCP for a first timer, yeah.

Exactly. I'd personally start with 5mgs and up the dose if needed.

Regarding the ROA for MXE (letting IM/IV aside): Plugged > Sublingual > Oral > Nasal

For me at least, I'd put nasal where sublingual is, (have never plugged so I cant comment) but sublingual for me just doesn't give me the in your face effects I'm looking for, plus you need to tack another 30 minutes onto the come up. I know a lot of people would disagree but I think that also has to do with the whole stigma of putting something up your nose and druggie vibe and people looking down on it. Oral has never worked well for me either.

I'd personally start with 10 - 12mg of 3-meo, but only if very familiar with MXE. The last thing you want is to be underwhelmed.

Typically 100 - 120 mg , 200 mg being the most.

I use many different roa's. Usually sublingual and snorting but lately mainly just snorting and sometimes plugging.( which most effective imo).

If I can keep my usage to 1-2 times a week I build no tolerance and.afterglow stretches all thru the week.

Btw I always smoke bud on mxe which imo greatly enhances it

I recently took 10-15 mg every day for maybe 5 or 6 days straight, and did not perceive a significant rise in tolerance.

Also, no significant rise in tolerance using large doses of MXE once per week.

Tolerance has only occurred for me when using large doses on consecutive days.

I'd personally start with 10 - 12mg of 3-meo, but only if very familiar with MXE. The last thing you want is to be underwhelmed.

Totally disagree. The last thing you want is to be overwhelmed. This is a harm reduction board.

Always, Always, Always start low. Do an allergy test and work up from there.

What's an equeal dosage of MXE compared to 25mg intranasal 3-meo-pcp? I missed MXE when it was available since I didn't care for dissociatives back then. However since then I've tried Ketamine and 3-MeO-PCP, both I like but ketamin has no legs and 3-MeO-PCP is not able to knock me on my ass in the same way ketamine is. So I think MXE might be what I am looking for (basically a longer lasting version of ketamine).

If you're familiar with MXE I would say 8-10mg's is no problem at all. Well at least i felt underwhelmed by 10 mg's, but that was also with some dissociative tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.