View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - Hit #12 - Oh look, it's MXE o'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate alcohol (ethanol) as a toxic shit. I think MXE would be the perfect replacement to it in society.

I also appreciate your input here, but on the other hand, i totally agree with Delsyd. It's not only what he said (doing exorbitant amounts of various substances a lot), but you've taken 25c-NBOMe after prolonged use of MXE (which means you still had it in your system = DRUG INTERACTION), had a hospital visit and after that, took some more MXE along with Phenibut and DPH and had a seizure.

I mean you had a mix of at least 4 (!) substances in your system! 8)

As said, i really like everyone for leaving comments here, i also do, but yours doesn't say much except that it isn't a good idea mixing each and every substance with each other...

Omg, phenibut and Benadryl! Everyone knows how deadly those substances are!!! How crazy was I to mix such hard substances!!

/s

Seriously though, unless you can honestly claim to not be a poly drug user, you have no place to be talking to me like that, especially with such a condescending tone. Maybe instead a thank you, as now you would most likely never take a Benadryl to try and fall asleep after not being able to sleep from mxe (this is what happened to me).

I think given that this forum is devoted to the Reduction of Harm associated with various drugs usage, the long post above advising of the risks or dangers of Mxe regardless of whether or not it's being used alone or in combination is best placed right here in the Mxe thread & not hidden away in another, generalised thread about drugs related Harm! People who plan to use something like Mxe are more likely to come across both sides of the equation if it appears alongside supportive information in the same thread.

Obviously, we don't need people arguing with one another in such a thread, but allowing people to express their interest in a drug in the same place where others are warning of it's dangers, is something I would encourage on BL.

:) voices of reason are always nice to hear.

I really hate alcohol (ethanol) as a toxic shit. I think MXE would be the perfect replacement to it in society.

Alcohol is definitely some toxic shit. Unfortunately, methoxetamine may fall into the exact same category (albeit not quite as toxic). Kava kava is a true alcohol replacement; the entire island of Fiji figured this out long ago.

And in regards to your question never knows best, I think it lies with the individual to find the proper amount of dosing. I think it wise to ask oneself the real reason you are dosing before doing so. My whole problem with it is when you use such gross intoxicants (gross meaning intense so to speak) it is an attempt to control ones consciousness, and I feel it is essential to be open to the uncertainty of life to experience true happiness.

Wen did I claim it was all mxe's fault? When did I even come close to implying that? Furthermore, when have I told anyone to shut up?

I understand the mods don't want a page full of arguing here, but if we could avoid posts seeming like they are coming from a pissed off 12 year old, and instead stick to adult/mature communication tactics, the arguing may just be completely avoidable.

Dewds, use your freakin "ignore" list if you want to shut someone out.

Ill say it bluntly: MXE makes people full of shit and has them reflect less on their behaviour because of the slightly manic episodes during the afterglow and we certainly dont need MORE of these people in society than we allready have.

Yes, perhaps you're right. It will look like total madness.
Only developed beings can afford to use it in a reasonable quanitities))))

I love this drug but I don't do it anymore. I've had more than my fair share!

I did once smoke something like 3 tenths of dmt on a good amount of mxe probably around a tenth. Had a seizure for about 10min :/ doesn't seem like a safe mix. ANother time I plugged ~4 tenths of mxe and again smoked dmt and ended up in the street naked :0

I'm noticing people complaining again about this thread being derailed. I've said this before in the other B&D threads...just let it go. This is a thread dedicated to Methoxetamine...a drug that makes people batshit insane and unbelievably confused, of course users are going to go off on tangents. I understand the need to try and keep the forum organized...but the MXE B&Ds are chaos to begin with.

On that note, I have a question for you all. Anybody else agree this drug makes you temporarily and sometimes for long periods of time totally batshit insane? It had me thinking last night that I am everyone and everything and we are all the same universe just split up into separate realms of existence, existence being each individual. I am everyone, everyone is me. We are all the same organism, simply branched off into separate mutations which can be classified as an individual being. Also we can totally understand each others thoughts, we are simply so diverse and separate beings that we are not capable of grasping the concept of everything being one.

Or I could just be bat shit insane and not have a fucking clue what I'm going off about.

Edit:

P.S. I've recently counted how many grams I've gone through since March of 2012. I have done now, at least 50 grams in the span of my use. Kind of funny considering the last thread title is "50 grams and a kidney later". Very surprised to report no such kidney pains, no bladder issues, no real problems aside from the occasional mental psychotic episode and mental issues that seem to be more prominent during excessive usage. I've come to the conclusion this is due to it's action on Dopamine; it is clearly a drug which releases large amounts of dopamine and once usage is discontinued forces the brain to compensate and start producing dopamine on it's own again, an action it is clearly not use to after excessive usage.

Of course this information is not documented or scientifically tested as being true, however I have done my own research and have noticed the effects of excessive dopamine. For example, did you know schizophrenia-like effects are often a result of excessive dopamine in the brain? Effects such as hallucinations, particularly strong audiotory hallucinations and peripheral hallucinations, something I have experienced several times on 100+mg doses.

Last edited:
I have done now, at least 50 grams in the span of my use
Maaan, it really is a lot of. You should think about your attitude to drugs.
I have used for 2 years only 10 grams, maybe less.

Last edited:
j.wallace said:
Anybody else agree this drug makes you temporarily and sometimes for long periods of time totally batshit insane? blah we are all one blah blah

Sounds like pretty standard psychedelic thinking if you ask me. I very rarely get it on dissociatives though. Too frequent NMDA antagonist funtimes makes me get the feeling that there's some secret that everyone else in the world knows that they're deliberately hiding from me as part of some sick experiment.

^ Agreed - both paranoia and "mystical" experiences of "Cosmos" or "one-ness" are very common with these types of chem. Indeed, the "mystical" experiences are what are so interesting to me.

^I don't really find the experiences particularly mystical myself with these things (well occasionally they traipse into that realm, but only in the way alcohol does, not like classical psychedelics). They tend to cause obsession with the thoughts/feelings I have as part of the experience, and cause my intermittent depersonalization to return in force...which ends up making the high dose dissociative world the only one that feels real to me, or rather, that I feel real in. It's why I only use DXM these days, the side effects of that one are so severe I end up using it responsibly.

I'm noticing people complaining again about this thread being derailed. I've said this before in the other B&D threads...just let it go. This is a thread dedicated to Methoxetamine...a drug that makes people batshit insane and unbelievably confused, of course users are going to go off on tangents. I understand the need to try and keep the forum organized...but the MXE B&Ds are chaos to begin with.

This is what we have social threads and forums for :)

^I don't really find the experiences particularly mystical myself with these things (well occasionally they traipse into that realm, but only in the way alcohol does, not like classical psychedelics). They tend to cause obsession with the thoughts/feelings I have as part of the experience, and cause my intermittent depersonalization to return in force...which ends up making the high dose dissociative world the only one that feels real to me, or rather, that I feel real in. It's why I only use DXM these days, the side effects of that one are so severe I end up using it responsibly.

Sorry to hear that. You consider yourself an addict, then?

What was so interesting about it in the first place?

@ j Wallace -

I felt quite vulnerable to crazy thoughts on mxe. During one experience I believed I was Jesus, as I saw god and he told me I was his son. I had then been granted healing abilities, and proceeded to hold my hand on my injured ankle and 'heal it' Jesus style. No joke.

Omg, phenibut and Benadryl! Everyone knows how deadly those substances are!!! How crazy was I to mix such hard substances!!

/s

Seriously though, unless you can honestly claim to not be a poly drug user, you have no place to be talking to me like that, especially with such a condescending tone. Maybe instead a thank you, as now you would most likely never take a Benadryl to try and fall asleep after not being able to sleep from mxe (this is what happened to me).

Combining all this stuff must've been bad, or do you know any other reason why you could've had this seizure? And condescending? Excuse me, but i just said the truth. You are always pointing out you had this seizure but i think then you must add that you did a combo of at least 4 substances. I AM using various drugs, yes, and i combined MXE with a lot of substances in the past but i didn't have a seizure.

MXE cumulates in the system with repeated, prolonged use, even after single use you seem to have metabolites in your system for more than just one day, so there's an absolute possibility for having a drug interaction, this is why many people wait some days before taking other drugs, especially ones as 25c-NBOMe.

And i don't think it was any of them on their own, i assume it was all together.

Last edited:
I don't really think it's that. I think that since one of the effects of MXE is hypomania people are more motivated to share their experiences with the drug, ramble for ages, and turn the megathreads into a social - Solpisis makes a good point saying this thread is not a social. So IME just because there are 12 megathreads on this compound doesn't mean it's the most widely used and popular. If you follow the thread(s) closely you'll notice it's actually a relatively select few who talk endlessly about it, repeating the same things over and over, etc. Very rarely are there questions or opinions/discoveries of validity. Like the Mephedrone megathread on EADD back when the drug was legal; it turns people into rambling maniacs. And yes, MXE is highly addictive to many and hard to unshackle yourself from.

lol cryptix man, I reiterate what others have said before me; why don't you just leave this thread? People are obviously fed up of your lecturing. I don't see frequent reports of seizures from MXE, and you did indeed combine it with other psychoactive drugs, so how are you to know it was all MXE's fault that what happened happened? If you're so concerned for your "brothers and sisters" on BL just write up a thread/TR about your negative experience, or add to the already existing MXE Adverse Reactions thread, and, you know, just shut up. Please?

To be blunt about, sounds like you're a lil butthurt over someone talking shit on your DOC that you may or may not be addicted to. Think about it like this, would you react the same way if someone described those symptoms and putting out warnings in regard to things like red meat, coffee or sugar?

On that note, I have a question for you all. Anybody else agree this drug makes you temporarily and sometimes for long periods of time totally batshit insane? It had me thinking last night that I am everyone and everything and we are all the same universe just split up into separate realms of existence, existence being each individual. I am everyone, everyone is me. We are all the same organism, simply branched off into separate mutations which can be classified as an individual being. Also we can totally understand each others thoughts, we are simply so diverse and separate beings that we are not capable of grasping the concept of everything being one.

Or I could just be bat shit insane and not have a fucking clue what I'm going off about.

Actually you are on to something (and I'm sober, mind you. Haven't smoked or tripped in months). We are all part of the universe experiencing it subjectively. All matter in the universe has the same origin and for matter, all life on Earth shares a distant ancestor; A single celled organism. Even trees are our distant cousins. Whenever I feel anger or hatred towards another, I can't help but think of this and can let those feelings go. Maybe one day science will be able to prove how we are all actively connected through vibrations or energies or whatever. But we should all continue to contribute to the zeitgeist of the human experience. I personally think that is done not being high 24/7 :)

A few times now I've become a 2D cog, fitting perfectly, humping and grinding away peacefully as a part of the rainbow colored machinery of humanity. Beautiful experience, think it's a rather common one for people who take fuck tons of dissociatives. Though neat things like that stop happening if I dose too often, so I'm in the middle of a two month break.
MXE has never left me nutty for days, but back when I was abusing DXM I had a few persisting parinoid delusions, mainly thinking other people knew my thoughts and rightly judged them and me as horrible, and they would surely lock me up if I didn't kill myself soon. Can't blame DXM entirely for that, as I was working though a bunch of childhood shit, and was rather art damaged to boot. This thread however contains plenty of evidence of folks wrecking their sanity and health.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.