• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 MLB thread

china are you watching the game tonight?

id bet on the Pirates actually

IIRC you were proud of Atlanta sports fans for actually showing that they give a damn

those uptown theater guys are pretty awesome, I love black American baseball players

i was. had i been there, i would've thrown everything i could get my hands on onto the field.

no I would never bet on a baseball game tbh

coulda shoulda woulda though

so are you guys still watching baseball? lol

didn't think so

if you are i'll give it one more month max

Carlos Ruiz is back on the Phillies again

theyre playing the Indians tonight, hopefully Halladay can go like at least 6 preferrably 7 innings and they score like 5-6 runs and that should be enough to win

Oh im not going to watch the game, thats just what Im predicting

Im gonna be able to catch the second half of the Warriors / Nuggets game tonight though

Last edited:
Last year I said it was going to be the year of the Tiger, but god burped at the finish line.

His holiness won't slip up twice.

921732_10151550881233879_772586356_o.jpg

Upton brothers are beasting. That is all

you a braves fan, friend?

maholm pitched a fucking gem last night, but our bats were non existent.

theyre playing the Indians tonight, hopefully Halladay can go like at least 6 preferrably 7 innings and they score like 5-6 runs and that should be enough to win

well that was horribly wrong. Didnt even last four innings and he may as well have had a net in front of him because it was looking like a Home Run Derby that night.

This team seriously pisses me off sometimes they invested so much money in pitching because they got beat by the Giants with pitching a couple years ago and the lineup is mediocre at best as a result.

Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels are going to go on a hot streak eventually its just a matter of whether they can score 2-3 runs a game which is so fucking hard to ask right?

If they dont sweep the Marlins without Stanton idk how much longer I can even follow this dredge

i found a way for twitter to get me excited

reading all the buccos fan tweet RAISE THE JOLLY ROGER!! after getting a W

nice 3-1 win tonight, nice to win when ya only get 4 hits, maybe, just maybe they actually bring in quality bats in for the race, they struck out last year during trade deadline

loving this melocon dude as a setup: 21innings .043ERA 14hits 1ER 22k 1bb...and 36 year old first-time-closer Jason grilli with MLB leading 16 saves

about to head out the door, might have to wear my pirate's hat I got for free with purchase of mlb the show '06, it even says it on the side of the hat haha

raise is, mothers!!!!

yo my bad dude I forgot you responded earlier and than time just.... slipped away on me

the Pirates are such a cute organization, I cant help but root for its fans while simultaneously hating their guts

if the braves are melting the Phillies are sizzling on the sidewalk

way to have fairh in "the greatest team of all time"

buccos have won 8 of their last 10, and start a series with the cubs today, which I have a bad feeling about, that shit team always seems to cool the pirates down

26-18 and still just tied for 2nd in the central, fuck off reds and cardinals

actually going to be going to cubs/reds game Friday night, I look forward to wearing my pirates hat at the great American ball park and rooting for the cubs, even though I won't be upset if reds hit a walk off dinger, I've always wanted to witness one of them, and considering it will be the beginning of memorial day weekend, should be close to a sell out