• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 MLB thread

Way to early to be talking about baseball. Seriosuly what's the point until after all star break

Everyone knows the shitty teams all get off to a hot start then they fucking crash by July.

Remember this is a 162 game season

Way to early to be talking about baseball. Seriosuly what's the point until after all star break

Everyone knows the shitty teams all get off to a hot start then they fucking crash by July.

Remember this is a 162 game season

really? thanks for the reminder. some of us actually like baseball all season long.

look at the braves roster from top to bottom. it's fucking sick. we're the best.

even though we'll blow it in the playoffs.

Im just saying it is usually true almost every single year, bad teams always seem to start off good. Baseball gets really boring to watch on TV around June-Mid August.. Notice I said TV.. baseball games are fucking awesome when you are actually at the stadium

I use to be a huge baseball fan too, like I even enjoyed watching it on tv all the time.. I don't know what really happened the past few years. I mean I still watch games on TV but not nearly as much. I rarely watch a full game from start to finish now unless it's late in the season or the playoffs

btw I have tickets for Twins/Angels this wednesday. Should be a great game.

I can't wait to see LA's lineup

i find myself agreeing with cs twice in one day. need to get out of that habit.

i love baseball and, come the last day of the season when you're .5 game down, a blown save in april can start to look pretty important. early season baseball is great.

alasdair

Honestly though how many baseball games do you watch from start to finish on TV in a season?

If you say more than 40 I am tempted to call you a liar.

and that's only like 25% of the season

if you've decided what i'm going to say and judged it already then what's the point in answering? that doesn't seem like a conversation to me.

alasdair

Last edited:
years ago they replaced the fox sports channel that covered the pirate's games with the MLB network

so i'm going to say I watch no games all year, unless pirates are in the playoff race in September, than i'll probably stream the games

baseball has been boring since they locked down on steroids

I don't like baseball that much really but neither the Flyers or Sixers are making the playoffs and I find most TV shows to be lame as shit so it leaves me with few options when im stoned and couching it

My regular season baseball fan-dom comes from checking the scores and standings a few times a week, going to a game or two during the season, and watching the highlights if I hear the game was good. Come August I may watch a few regular season games, and I always watch the playoffs. Even if I wanted to I dont have the time to watch baseball games these days, and when I do i'd rather be doing other shit.

woke at 3am to watch the braves vs marlins opening night game.

what is with the marlins new uniform? its terrible.

...kytnism...:|

buccos took 3 outta 4 from scratch's braves

now time to do some damage to shims's phils

I noticed Brandon inge was in the line up tonight, was his first game as a pirate, I have a feeling the old fucker is going to be a damn good father one day

starling marte is an up and coming typical lead off man, mccutchen is the best player in baseball, and they have a top 5 bullpen

can't wait to go 4-21 to end the season

they're still yours my man

and I only click on links to winning box scores haha

the world is cheering for the pirates to win a world series

when your team looks at being above 500 after the All Star Break as an achievement and not expected you know you root for a shitty team

yea, that was a painful series. but our bats came back alive yesterday and we took 2 from the Rockies. another day game today. we're the best fucking team in the history of baseball.

I thought the 2011 phillies were going to be the greatest team ever too

ChickenScratch I wish I was posting here when that last game of the season happened I know you remember that loss.

I thought the 2011 phillies were going to be the greatest team ever too

ChickenScratch I wish I was posting here when that last game of the season happened I know you remember that loss.

i melted so fucking hard that night. being a braves fan sucks so bad. hell, being a die hard atlanta sports fan sucks. period.

i'm sure we'll blow it in october.

i melted so fucking hard that night. being a braves fan sucks so bad. hell, being a die hard atlanta sports fan sucks. period.

i'm sure we'll blow it in october.

IIRC you were proud of Atlanta sports fans for actually showing that they give a damn

those uptown theater guys are pretty awesome, I love black American baseball players