• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2013 MLB thread

braves games are pretty tame for the most part. and drinking in the parking lot is no problem.

i kind of love our stadium. i wish we sold out more games and got more rowdy like other places, but it's a pretty chill place to catch a game.

the braves ballboy is lookin he already eats off the adult menu there

fuck man Ive never wanted to see a ballboy this bad in my life just to get a 2nd look at him

the braves ballboy is lookin he already eats off the adult menu there

fuck man Ive never wanted to see a ballboy this bad in my life just to get a 2nd look at him

i guess you needed to find something to bitch about after getting your ass kicked.

me and show of life froze our dicks off in the rain last night at the game. we stomped that ass. we're the fucking best.

yeah it probably is gonna be a long season for the Phillies

Braves starting pitching isnt that good though tbh I see them either barely missing or barely making the Wild
Card if Washington stays healthy

Theres still a lot of Phils fans at away games, but that will drop off if they suck

It just sucks that all four sports teams are below average right now because I usually dont start watching baseball until like Juneish and April Baseball is not a good indicator of where the teams will finish but if the phils cant get a better record than the Mets ill be pretty pissed

as you said before, it's a long fucking season. but i'm excited about our new line up. lot's of long balls.

i love that the red sox are 2-0 and the yankees are 0-2

:)

alasdair

NSFW:

JustinMaxwellAlmost.gif

Astros in one gif

ManlyMan.gif

How do you let that happen, people go their whole lives without getting a chance to catch a baseball in the stands in it literally slaps his girlfriend across the face and he still cant grab it. What a pussy

AJBurnettRosin.gif

the Pirates use only top of the line equipment

i love that the red sox are 2-0 and the yankees are 0-2

:)

alasdair

enjoy your hannaran

I don't know why talent goes to die to whatever person plays first base for the pirates, there hasn't been production from that position since roided out kevin young in 2000ish

adam laroche was like a .210/15/70 a year guy, was a pretty good brave prior to that and a great national after his stint in the 'burgh

gaby sanchez used to be solid, now he's fucking awful, PNC park is a lefty power hitter's dream, maybe one day they will be able to grow some stud talent

and about getting foul/home run balls, I think it's extremely over rated and people who go crazy for them are geeks, I've caught one at a minor league game before and give it to a kid sitting near me...if I caught one at a big league game I would either throw it back onto the field as far as I can, get a nice ovation as I'm ejected, give it to a child or hot fox sitting near me.....or the holy grail would be catching home run ball at PNC park in right field, turn around and throw that mother into the Allegany river(suggesting that the batter is a pussy cause he couldn't reach it himself?)

Cliff Lee and Hamels can still both win 14+ games imo. Halladay is looking pretty cooked right now though, he hasnt really been himself in like a whole year and may never be the same again.

Giants starters have yet to give up an earned run in 4 games.

I miss vogelsong, was a pirate years ago

went to college at Kutztown too(state university located outside awful reading, pa)

Ya well he shit the bed today

no worries I still love him

pirates swept the reds

this 6-6 record is more than enough proof they'll win the central

and the Giancarlo Stanton sweepstakes have already begun as the Marlins crash and burn faster than I thought possible.

dude is a stud though, wherever he goes is going to have to give up some top prospects for that. He'd look pretty damn good in a Phils uniform batting either 4th or 5th (4th if I had my drothers, fuck Ryan Howard) but they have more or less nothing to give up anymore

Even though he's been sucking major balls, I still like and believe in Tim Lincecum.