• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Looking for BDD Moderator(s) - v. FEB2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Hey man - i've missed you.

I can't really post on here much anymore as it reminds me of too much pain.

Hope BDD and OD aren't too crazy.

Hope everything is going well dude - don't hesitate to PM me!

And OD and BDD are good man...well, as good as can be expected! :D

Let's continue this conversation via PM.

It's been 16 hours, so I thought I'd go ahead and bump this for everyone.

Ehh... If I work here will I work in room with light in it?

If you give me this job can I put camera in lady toilet?

I a very good work with other people and I want you to know I can a sniff out if there is a traitor in a company, and if I find them, I can finish them.

^It's one of the few threads where bumps are welcomed and appreciated :)

Just a reminder to anyone who still wants to apply that there is now just under a week left to submit your applications. Deadline to get them in is 12pm EST February 25th. Then we'll consider all the applications and deliberate in our mod cave.

8ODK7Po.jpg

(In case you're wondering, he's faxing some acid... ;))

*Disclaimer: Batman may not appear to be following good harm reduction practices but that doesn't mean you shouldn't or that we don't take harm reduction seriously in BDD.

^ damn you! You're not supposed to let the candidates see what our awesome hangout looks like. Someone's going to pull that up in photoshop now and pull the fax number off the LED screen. Then all our goodies will be belonging to them. ~shakes head~

^ Hey man - i've missed you.

I can't really post on here much anymore as it reminds me of too much pain.

Hope BDD and OD aren't too crazy.

OMG it's Trips! Which rock have you been hiding under? (Not that I can talk..) <3 Glad to see you back in here, albeit briefly..

Tentram, Trips, NT, me.. just like old times. All we need now are cane and hydro. The dream team <3

Get your apps in people, all the very best staff have modded BDD at one time or another, and the current team are dynamite - plus you get the very best smods in the world too (myself and NT ;)) - and access to the staff nudie thread, as nAON pointed out. I promise this isn't just a myth, and at least three of the current BDD staff (mod/smod/admin) are in it :D not saying which 3 but I will say that BL have some of the hottest staff on the interwebz :D And don't forget about the staff drugs bowl too.. If you can get there before the admins snaffle all the decent stuff :(

I seriously miss modding this place, I need to swing by more often.

^ damn you! You're not supposed to let the candidates see what our awesome hangout looks like. Someone's going to pull that up in photoshop now and pull the fax number off the LED screen. Then all our goodies will be belonging to them. ~shakes head~

Don't worry, I masked it. We only give that number out to people who become mods ;)

Oh gosh that made me lol swimmingdancer.

Glad to be of service. Don't want people being scared to apply because they think we're TOO serious here in BDD :)

plus you get the very best smods in the world too (myself and NT ;))
^This is true, they are awesome :)

^ as are the mods :D

*BUMP* ! Only a few days left to get your apps in.. you don't want to miss your chance to be part of this fantastic mod-team! I accept bribes in both cash and drugs.. ;)

^ as are the mods :D

*BUMP* ! Only a few days left to get your apps in.. you don't want to miss your chance to be part of this fantastic mod-team! I accept bribes in both cash and drugs.. ;)

Shit well in that case, PM me your address.

Okay guys, closing date has passed - thank you very much to everyone who has applied, we will be announcing the decision in the not too distant future so keep your eyes peeled! I hope you are all as excited as me to find out who your next victim valued team member overlord will be ;) <3

I am excited :D

This is another perk of being a mod, folks - the ability to post in closed threads! Handy if you're debating with someone and they refuse to accept that you are right - you just make your final argument, lock the thread, and voilà - you've won ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.