• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who is your favorite drug addict(s) and/or user(s) of all time?

I mean I double post in threads barely anyone cares about all the time so i dont know what im talking about

NSFW:
Heidi fliess, Charlie sheen, Robert downey Jr
Michael Jackson, gia, Jim Hendrix

13950091_ori.jpg

Look, I had the party, did the party, threw the party, was the party. I`m partied out. I live every day to its fullest and there is (the) lesson that I learned. I paid a very high price for a total disregard for the law. HF

mj-rip-e1340636729324.jpg

You've Been Hit By
You've Been Struck By
A Smooth Criminal

MJ

gia1.jpg

“Life and death, energy and peace. If I stop today it was still worth it. Even the terrible mistakes that I made and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul, it was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I’ve walked, which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it, and above.”

― Gia Marie Carangi.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I double post in threads barely anyone cares about all the time so i dont know what im talking about

throw another user/addict on the thread or add a little hard won wisdom

Last edited:
^^I thought sherlock Holmes was an opium addict???

edit: he iv's cocaine and morphine. sweet, a hero who bangs
My thoughts exactly. Perfect anti-hero (the only interesting kind of hero). The books were written in a time and place where IV morphine and cocaine usage for pleasure were acceptable. Ahh the victorian era, so much wrong, but such a perfect thing to get right. "The Londoners Welcome Kit" contained a vial of morphine, a vial of cocaine and 2 syringes. A great time to be Brittish. And upperclass. But then again, when has it never been a great time to be upperclass.

"The Londoners Welcome Kit" contained a vial of morphine, a vial of cocaine and 2 syringes. A great time to be Brittish. And upperclass. But then again, when has it never been a great time to be upperclass.

I'll take 1000 tickets to london... No, please make all the tickets out to neversick; yes, i am aware that laws.. however iron clad for others, are mere guidelines for the privileged.. so, i shall continue my upper class delusion indefinitely.

EDIT- yeah, but i'm clean.. So i will take two tickets with no LWK.

Last edited:
The kits were sold at Harrads London. The most expensive department store in the world (unless somewhere in Dubai has beat their record).

carlin-031ab7f55fbccaf5103cca7b0be6c73609dfec4d-s6-c10.jpg

-Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

-The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Studio+-+Portrait%252C+Ray+Charles%252C+%2528c%2529+Norman+Seeff+3+-+1985.jpg

Well, I’m begging you one more time, baby
Down on bended knees
Please, please come back home
And give my poor heart ease

Get on the Right Track Baby

Performed by Ray Charles​

Last edited:
Eric+Clapton.jpg

If you wanna hang out youve got to take her out; cocaine.
If you wanna get down, down on the ground; cocaine.
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie; cocaine.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; cocaine.
When your day is done and you wanna run; cocaine.

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on; cocaine.
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back; cocaine.

perf by Eric Clapton

^ "Slowhand" is the man!! Saw him in concert recently. He now adds "that dirty cocaine" to the lyrics since he "is clean and sober"

the-mars-volta-la-1-24-13.jpg

These guys right here... Cedric Bixler-Zavala and Omar Rodriguez-Lopez of The Mars Volta.

NSFW:
142574594.jpg

Greg Louganis

five-michael-phelps-great.jpg

phelps

howard-hughes-seated-in-the-cockpit-twa-everett.jpg

I'm not a paranoid deranged millionaire. Goddamit, I'm a billionaire.
Howard Hughes

AlexanderWiki.jpg

Alexander the Great.

The%20Conquests%20of%20Alexander%20the%20Great.jpg

basquiat.jpg

Basquiat.jpg

J-M Basquiat

john-coltrane-blue-train-aotd.jpg

aja5566.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ John Coltrane!! Legend. I play the alto-sax and learned a few of his songs. Afro Blue is my fav i think

When it comes to favorite junkies, Layne Staley is at the top of my list.. an incredibly talented musician and was one hell of a dope fiend before he unfortunately met his end due to this crap back on 02'. A sad day indeed.