• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Who is your favorite drug addict(s) and/or user(s) of all time?

lol theres a lot of cool homos, i don't discriminate! I take girls to gay clubs all the time coz everyone knows the gays have the best party drugs :D

Thats where we go out.

Another cool drug addict was John Belushi - he was wicked in Blues Brothers

Fixed.

Last edited:
Just remove the angle brackets and it creates a hyperlink to make it more efficient without the need to copy/paste.

was marcus aurelius a drug addict?

Yes, loved and was dependent on opium.
Opium_Film_Dandy_Pacha_France_1908_1918_.jpg

Right on! Gotta love free thinkers. Heres a quote by another "drug using" free thinker. I just posted it to my FB page.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
Stephen+Fry+PNG.png

cant believe no one has said Bill Hicks yet..

Bill_Hicks_by_ramworship.jpg

“I know this is not a very popular idea. You don't hear it too often any more … but it's the truth. I have taken drugs before and … I had a real good time. Sorry. Didn't murder anybody, didn't rape anybody, didn't rob anybody, didn't beat anybody, didn't lose – hmm – one fucking job, laughed my ass off, and went about my day. Sorry. Now, where's my commercial?”
― Bill Hicks

Hunter Thompson, Willliam Burroughs, John Lilly, Sid Vicious, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Charlie Sheen.

sid-vicious-steve-emberton.jpg

Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don't let them take you ALIVE.
Sid Vicious

Last edited by a moderator:
3629689111.jpg

How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.
Florence Nightingale

halsted_thumb.jpg

William Stewart Halsted (September 23, 1852 – September 7, 1922) was an American surgeon who emphasized strict aseptic technique during surgical procedures, was an early champion of newly discovered anesthetics, and introduced several new operations, including the radical mastectomy for breast cancer. Halsted was one of the "Big Four" founding professors at Johns Hopkins Hospital.[1] Throughout his professional life, he was addicted to iv cocaine and later also to iv morphine.

Kumpulan-Steve-Jobs-Quotes.jpg

“Taking LSD was a profound experience, one of the most important things in my life. LSD shows you that there’s another side to the coin, and you can’t remember it when it wears off, but you know it. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.” Steve Jobs

Richard Pryor

richard-pryor-live-in-concert-20061220052543234.jpg

I'm for human lib, the liberation of all people -Richard Pryor

Last edited:
Just remember tho ppl JD= drug addict. People that do LSD or K recreationally= recreational user. I think you can add that Addict title wheh the recreational use becomes destructive..Anyways lots of good choices so far!

TheorenFleury14.jpg

Just remember tho ppl JD= drug addict. People that do LSD or K recreationally= recreational user. I think you can add that Addict title wheh the recreational use becomes destructive..Anyways lots of good choices so far!

Thanks, tried to take care of that.

walton-top.jpg

I don't sleep much. I'm on the go. My mind is racing. My wife says my mind is like the rolling dials on a slot machine. So, yeah, I think about everything.

Well, we've made some changes on this tour. We're no longer sleeping in the parking lots and swimming in the fountains. We've been staying in hotels most of the way, though I will say some hotels have declined to take us because we're just having too much fun.

Bill Walton

william-james.jpg

Compared to what we ought to be, we are half awake.
William James​

Last edited:
Nikki Six and Tommy Lee Steven Adler The Who,s Drummer without a doubt-Chris Farley from SNL one crazy mofo

NSFW:
Nikki Six and Tommy Lee Steven Adler The Who,s Drummer without a doubt-Chris Farley from SNL one crazy mofo

nikkisixx_468x705.jpg

Tommy-Lee4.jpg

steven-adler-banner.jpg

km_1975-whitekit-top.jpg

original.jpg

... or you'll end up living in a van, down by the river ... CHRIS FARLEY

babe-ruth-seattle-oct.-19-1924.jpg

Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.
Babe Ruth

IsaacAbrams50.jpg

Isaac Abrams

33.jpg

Chris Herren was a fucking baller for being hooked on dope, its a shame he never reached his full potential I love white guys who are in the NBA

Herren_original.jpg

I’m proud that I have been able to see the positive in all of my experiences, even the bad ones ... Happiness comes from me. I spent my entire life searching and searching for happiness through everyone and everything else. I was always bitterly disappointed. That’s gone today. It’s a miracle.. CHRIS HERREN

anthony_kiedis_005.jpg

In terms of having high hopes that the level of consciousness will get higher and higher, yeah.
Anthony Kiedis

Last edited: