• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids how to properly inject dilaudid?

wishinihadoxy

Greenlighter
ok ive never injected anything and ive always snorted my oxys but i now have 4mg dilaudid pills and ive snorted about 6 of them and still dont feel a thing so i wanted to know the safest way to inject these step by step and also were can i get the needle from

ive never banged anything in my life except my wife and im intrested in trying this method

my oxy tolerance is 300 mg a day about 60 mg each dose so how much would i need to inject ?

You've never injected anything before in your life... don't even know where to get a syringe.. and are now just randomly planning on shooting dilaudid?

Might I advise you reconsider....?

well i would reconsider if i could somehow get some damn euporhia from theses another way but i dont see that happining

i'm not the most experienced user here and i never shooted anything..but i feel like doing a pill IV would be a BIG mistake due to all that fillers....

edit: eating them?

You've never injected anything before in your life... don't even know where to get a syringe.. and are now just randomly planning on shooting dilaudid?

Might I advise you reconsider....?

Yeah, please reconsider.

I'm sure you're not even thinking of quitting with a 300mg oral oxycodone a day habit, but please consider quitting opiates all together. Unless you're a pain patient and need full agonist opiates for pain relief, trust me, you'll be way happier without opiates in your life.

well i would reconsider if i could somehow get some damn euporhia from theses another way but i dont see that happining

Even if you IV them, your tolerance might be at the point where you aren't going to get that euphoria you're seeking. In that case, you need to quit or take a long break.

Have you tried plugging? It's much safer than IV'ing and the next best thing in terms of efficiency. It's not something I personally do but I know many people who do it with great results.

What you're asking isn't a simple question... there is a lot of factors involved in IV'ing drugs.. especially pills.

Use the search engine first man.. a lot of info on this site. We're not here to just spoon feed it to you (no offense)

Start here

To safely inject pills, you're going to need a micron filter as well.

so nody will tell me the proper way to do this ? im not going to plug

You need a micron filter. Let me link you to this thread.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/481622-Micron-Filtering-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ

Remember that learning how to inject intravenously isn't going to be something you'll learn by reading a single post online. You need a bunch of experience and knowledge before diving into the world of IV drug use.

Please take your time, and learn everything you need to know first. You'll be glad you did it that way.

We're not here to just spoon feed it to you (no offense)

Exactly, this! Even if I wanted to spoon feed you the information, it's not something you're going to just easily learn.

Think about how many times you fell off a bicycle when first learning to ride it.

Think about how when you first start swimming you start off in shallow waters.

Think about how long it took to learn how to drive a car.

All of these things are somewhat easier, IMO, than learning how to administer IV.

Honestly I've been an I V drug user for almost 6 years now and I would never help someone who has never done it it's the worst decision you can ever make well besides using drugs all together your tolerance will never be the same and you'll always be chasing the original rush wich you won't get so please re consider I wish I had someone to tell me this when I started but all I had was a junky for a bf who more or less made me do it and obvs I fell in love then and 6 years later I hate it and can't stop even when. I try to get help with suboxone I shoot that up too wich obvs defeats the whole purpose of subs

Honestly I've been an I V drug user for almost 6 years now and I would never help someone who has never done it it's the worst decision you can ever make well besides using drugs all together your tolerance will never be the same and you'll always be chasing the original rush wich you won't get so please re consider I wish I had someone to tell me this when I started but all I had was a junky for a bf who more or less made me do it and obvs I fell in love then and 6 years later I hate it and can't stop even when. I try to get help with suboxone I shoot that up too wich obvs defeats the whole purpose of subs

Good post Tig3r.

I think many of us feel the same way.

I agree with the above posters...please reconsider. You can search this forum and find all kinds of information on how to go about iving as safely as possible. If you don't even know where to get a clean/sterile syringe, you probably don't have access to all the other supplies you'll need either. No one here who knows how to iv opiates wants to turn an iv virgin onto something that has destroyed too many lives and taken some amazing people from this earth way too fast (including several BL members).

Why are you against plugging? It's a very viable ROA with few of the negative side effects associated with iving and a lot of the pros. High BA, quick onset, and longer duration.

If you insist on iving despite our best efforts, all the info you need is already out there on this forum.

even if we gave you all of the written information we have and you somehow had all of the correct supplies available, you do realize that most people go to school for years to learn how to do this properly? i watched people inject themselves and allowed them to inject me for a whole year before i tried it myself, and even then i fucked myself up for months learning how to do it properly to myself. and i HAD access to all of the tools necessary. long story short, not only is it irresponsible of us to lead you to believe you can do this safely by simply explaining it over the internet, it's completely impractical as well...

We have all the threads you need on here already, check the megathreads; I do believe there is one on how to do hydromorphone tabs.

I do this shit too, but I really hesitate to guess on a dosage. Find one of the narcotic dose converters(google search or here on bl), check the oral oxy to Iv dilaudid conversion, and pay attention to the cross-tolerance reduction, there is going to be a huge differential in dosage range due to incomplete cross tolerance. Start on the low end, do half the shot if you are going to do this, and wait at least 30 seconds before doing any more if that isn't enough. Iv Dillies are a whole different animal than oral oxys, the high sucks ass in comparison but the rush is crazy.

If you think your tolerance is high right now at 300mg oral oxy, just wait until you start on this shit. You have no idea how fast your tolerance is going to skyrocket. 300mg oxy isn't going to be enough after you do this to yourself. I think the IV dilly rush is really a risk factor in getting hooked on the needle, you'll correlate that rush with IV use, and probably will want to continue to use IV, which is no good news either. I have to say, don't fucking do it, but if you really have to well...check the megathreads.

shooting drugs is not a path you would willingly choose if you knew where it lead

shooting up opens a rabbit hole that like many above have noted you don't want to open. Not only will you be addicted to the drug like you are now you will also be addicted to injecting period.

also as many above have noted injecting yourself takes practice, pills are not meant to be injected, and because all of the shit in them(buffers, etc.) you are more liable to hurt yourself than if learning with a HCL base drug.

Get some subs and kick the opiates

Awesome post.

OP, I'm just going to reiterate what everyone else has said: please reconsider this. IV dilaudid consumed my life for over 2 years. Quit while you're ahead. <3