• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

StarOceanHouse

Bluelight Crew
this isn't the pet peeves thread, so anything that annoys you goes in there. This thread is for objects that you don't care for. It could be boots you think are ugly or a type of food you find disgusting.

I don't like Spam. I find it a bit too greasy and salty for my tastes.

*Maybe I'm just eating the wrong brand(s), but I've never had good Neapolitan ice cream; it always ends up tasting like really shitty chocolate ice cream.

*I hate cabbage in all its forms; it's bland as hell, and smells like what it makes you do.

I don't much care for the vast majority of keyboards out there. I'm very picky when I purchase one.

I have never really liked hot dogs. or sausages. or pepperoni. pretty much any cured meats. i wish i did, but i just dont, no matter how many times ive tried it.

I absolutely HATE white socks. They're tacky as hell.

Also bacon packages. I'm not going to eat a whole pack of bacon in one sitting, as much as I would like to. WHY are they not resealable? I know it's trivial, but still.

celery. i wish for it to become extinct as of yesterday. :|

LED lights while I am sleeping. When the power goes out, I notice how nice it is to be in total darkness.

As far as food goes it's pretty funny because a lot of it is stuff I used to eat as a kid like liver and onions and raisins. Probably just got sick of it lol. But there isn't too much food that I totally despise. Not a big fan of most dried fruit or organ meat. I like bananas ok as long as they aren't over ripe, but I don't like them in any baked things. I don't like oatmeal raisin cookies because they have raisins but I do like them with chocolate chips.

The first thing that came to my mind tho was this stuff...

candy_corn.jpg

Nastiest shit ever although this is about equally as bad. Probably made from the same ingredients anyways...

2982779861_0328111c2b.jpg

Fine for decorations but I have a stomach ache just from looking at those pictures.

buses. for obvious reasons. mostly that i sold my car and hate to be one of 'them' now.

for food: sausages, the casings gross me out and i can't get over it i don't care how good it is.

computer keyboards (with people typing as fast as they can on some social media website), the sound annoys the fuck out of me, just click click click until i go insane. used to drive me nuts in university classes where every student brought a laptop for no other reason than to fuck around with.

Weird, I kind of like the sound
it can be done with rhythm

maybe it's cause i was too high in class most of the time, the rhythm would set the scene for the altering levels of voices that surrounded me, and each played it's own part like an instrument, really fucked with my head. I type insanely fast and make the exact noise i hate but i enjoy it when i do it. lol

mayonnaise

We can't be friends anymore. :p

I don't like the feeling of pumpkin seeds and guts making newspaper wet and soggy. You know, like you're emptying out the pumpkin to carve it and you put the guts on the newspaper and then you have to pick them up later? The feeling gives me goosebumps.

vegemite, if im in the same room as this shit it makes me want to hurl

processed tomato sauce, all my life i might have had a drop of it by accident, but its fake ass red colour and gross crustiness around the lid of the bottle also makes me despise this product

also im 100% in agreement with Jackie, LED lights and night are hell for me, apple should NEVER have put lights on its laptops power cord jack and open button :|