• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

I fucking hate anything with bristles. It makes brushing my teeth a chore. I just hate bristles and scrubbing, I just picture it abrasively raping my skin with that sensation

gahhh me too! I like freak out when I see a used one laying on the ground. soooo. fucking. gross.
IKR!! Nasty.... I also don't like the reduced pleasure from using them, thats why its probs better to be in a trusting relationship and have my partner using oral contraceptives.
I fucking hate anything with bristles. It makes brushing my teeth a chore. I just hate bristles and scrubbing, I just picture it abrasively raping my skin with that sensation
Bristles...I shaved off a beard I had been growing for a few weeks yesterday...I feel free now!!!

I'll add flannelette sheets - the fluffy kind. i hate the sensation of these. :|

Allen wrenches, and the damn bolts that require them. They're easy to misplace, and I never have one handy, or not at least the right size, when I need one. I swear a lot of machine manufacturers use bolts that require an Allen wrench, in the most obscure size as possible, to discourage DIY tinkering.

Pot pies...I like all the things inside by themselves even stew and the pastry is delicous...but all together I hate it... :s

I don't like squirrels, cooked carrots, pigeons, Thai food, pine-scented cleaner...

Perfumes, aftershaves etc. There are a few that are very subtle and not too bad but generally, I would prefer BO to the "fake" smells.

Hate baseball caps, too. I think there was a phase where everybody was wearing them that moved my dislike of them to a hatred.

The sound of the microwave alert when it's finished - that final screech is awful on my ears
I purposely leave extra time on it so I don't have to listen

I am the same with the 'washing machine is finished its cycle' beeping every 10 minutes.

I'm also with Kytnism on the loud noises/loud people dislike. I really dislike when people talk really loudly in a public place, but you can tell that they're doing it to be provocative. I was at the airport checking in the other week and there was a group of loud hipsters that were essentially yelling at each other - one was checking in, the others were waiting in line. They were having a really inappropriate conversation, but it was SO obvious that they were doing it to be inappropriate.

The sound of the microwave alert when it's finished - that final screech is awful on my ears
I purposely leave extra time on it so I don't have to listen

That's my favorite part. That screech just howls at me, dinner is served bitch. Then I hasten to the microwave for my sodium rich treat... :|

I hate microwaves that beep even after you open the door to get your food out.

I also hate microwaves that beep too loudly when they're reminding you to get your food out.

Funny, I was trying to think of some snide way to say that the big bang theory isn't a tangible object, but then it struck me that if it's true, you really can't get more tangible!