• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Things you don't like (tangible objects)

Door handles. More specifically, bathroom door handles. Ick.

I hate shower handles where the leverage ratio is retarded and you have to turn the hot water knob like, fifty times.

*Maybe I'm just eating the wrong brand(s), but I've never had good Neapolitan ice cream; it always ends up tasting like really shitty chocolate ice cream.

I hate Neapolitan ice cream. While all three flavours are good on their own ... combining them just makes it gross!

I hate spiders. Does that count? They scare me.

motorcycles, atvs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, etc, unless they are driven under 15 miles per hour lol
highway barriers that leave you with almost no breathing room
jewelry/tatoos....don't have anything against people who wear them(most people) just not for me
bluetooth ear pieces, just completely unnecessary unless you seriously have to have over 100 phone calls a day

flip-flops and sandals... fuck 'em

ditto. I don't mind other people wearing them but I refuse to wear anything on my foot without a back. It just feels like I have to walk differently to prevent em from falling off.

I hate Neapolitan ice cream. While all three flavours are good on their own ... combining them just makes it gross!

I hate spiders. Does that count? They scare me.

YES. I fucking hate spider with a passion. Those little fuckers scare me.

cat hair and dust on the black cook top...FUCK I should not see that GROSS
I wipe the stove 1-2 times a day and I don't like that either.

Crystal Light or anything along the lines of flavored water.

vitamin water is fine but propel, no.

Stairs they should be replaced with escalators.

Cold weather

1$ bills

Yellow gatorade

New technicaly advanced "performance" product commercials ie. sporting gear.
Like Under Armour athletic shoes commercial with the purple backlighting.
And the Nintendo Wii
And those underage girls in the major pizza chain commercial out in the woods at night w/ butt poked out whispering eachother about "how much"

Last edited:
Agreed, I'm always stomping around in nice, heavy boots. I like being able to walk over more or less anything without worrying.

Hell yeah man timbs all the way. Ill even put on long pants in summer just so I can wear the boots

wtf I like a lot lf this stuff what is wrong with you people

that being said sweatpants without pockets are THE FUCKING WORST

really any pants without pockets, makes me want to smack an <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
insects, especially flys and mosquitoes - they have no purpose; go away and annoy some other poor soul for fucks sake

I also dislike police cars.