• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

banging subutex

I shot up subutex due to being a cheap bastard for some years, it never caused me any loss of veins or other complications but I always filtered properly. My dealer however, she used to backload a whole 8 mg pill into the syringe, add water, reconnect the plunger then shake and just shoot up the milky mess. I saw this not 1 time, not 2 times, but like everytime we saw each other. And that was all too often.

*cringes*

If you want to see what can happen if you inject Subutex and miss the vein here are some disturbing photos:

NSFW:
attachment.php

omg that's some krokodil shit... well theres your answer.

yeah?-I thought it was more like Methadone because that was the high I got from shooting the Subutex- Methadone(<snip - no prices>)I'm not claiming to be an expert-I can only give my experience....and I can't even say for 100% I even tried to do Heroin (shit I WAS pregnant-let's hope not) on SubuTEX.....but what your saying about having to wait and then just feeling my eyes slightly warm up(the feeling I associate with 'getting high').
..back in the day-I would take a 1/2 of the orange stop signs-to get me thru- and then score like that night - and I wouldn't feel it. Now, after 3 years- I bet I'd have to wait like 2 weeks...I apologize for being a know it all. I was under the impression it was the Naltrexone part of subOXONE that caused the major blocking effects.

Howw do you inject a film? that sounds like a big slimy messy waste of a sub. Yeah the Naltexone doesn't affect shooting nor does it make you HORRIBLY ill(I thought it was like Narcan-hey Narcan-Naltrexone-they are similar:\) and would instantly throw you into the middle of withdrawls (as we were told for many years).

Howw do you inject a film? that sounds like a big slimy messy waste of a sub. Yeah the Naltexone doesn't affect shooting nor does it make you HORRIBLY ill(I thought it was like Narcan-hey Narcan-Naltrexone-they are similar) and would instantly throw you into the middle of withdrawls (as we were told for many years)

our thoughts= our words and our actions=our behaviors=our habits= our rituals=our destiny.
If we change our thoughts, we change our destiny.
What is mental for one person is a symptom of a disease to another. While it is true the rituals of addiction are more mental than physical withdrawls....you have no idea how hard it is for me to go to a Taco Cabana without craving drugs because that is where I used to fix. So yes, it's mental- but SO IS EVERYTHING.

you mean like 'mental' as meaning 'crazy' or 'whacked' , right?
Surely you didn't mean 'that was a mental thing(like all in her brain)'
That is mental....how did her needles not get clogged up?
You just put water and dissolve it stir it up and draw it up. Don't even need a filter. Subs eat your veins up quick. Tho!!

Suboxone strips don't contain naltraxone lol it's nalaxone.. The nalaxone is what puts ppl into rapid withdrawals since its used in narcan.. Subutex only contains bupe and if u inject it after u do heroin u won't have precipitated withdrawal symptoms.. If your going to give ppl advice make sure you actually know what your talking about first..

I'm afraid you're incorrect there mate, please see Swimming dancer's post (#17) above. They explain it very well.

Oh, and welcome to Bluelight! :)

Yea dude thanks for spreading false information ive suffered pwd from both... buprenorphine has a higher affinity for your receptors while naloxone closes them off... in small doses naloxone doesnt close of all your receptors though where as buprenorphine kicks out the heroin you may still have and you go into pwd instally... dude its not hard to do a little research especially if you wanna pretend your smart... the higher affinity in buprenorphine makes it kick out the stronger heroin and in terms of potency it is probably like taking a vic to fight wd from a 2gram a day dope habit.. seriously dude people like you still exist out there? I call bs you are no doubt a troll who prolly never had to suffer personally with addiction. As far as tolerance and effect it varies greatly but last time i banged 4mg subutex to soon i was puking bile and pouring sweat before i could get the needle out.... best day ever...