L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The SEX TOY Thread

tomdpimp

Bluelighter
Hey so we all love toys. My wife and I have several vibrators and eggs that we love using. I'm not ashamed to admit my vibrator is bigger than her's but that's because I bought for her and she decided she liked her old one more and I kept it since you can't return them.

What kind of sex toys do you have and how often do you use them with sex?

My Hitachi is the best toy I have ever had. I would strongly recommend it.
Vibrating anal beads are also pretty awesome.

I had a Hitachi but it broke after only a few months. I opened it up to repair it, and fixed it, but then it failed again. After having a good look at the construction I concluded that from the construction point of view it was a piece of crap. Good vibes though.

Most vibrators are really cheap. The only ones that are reasonably reliable are Fun Factory and Lelo. I'm on my first Lelo, eight months so far. Not broken down yet.
My fave dildos come from Crackstuffers and Square Peg. But the Exxtreme Goose is fun too.

I've never actually used a sex toy before. I don't really get myself off that much anyway, and when I'm in a relationship I never really think of it. Is it really worth it?

We love using toys on each other when we have sex. It adds to the pleasure!

I had a Hitachi but it broke after only a few months. I opened it up to repair it, and fixed it, but then it failed again. After having a good look at the construction I concluded that from the construction point of view it was a piece of crap. Good vibes though.

Most vibrators are really cheap. The only ones that are reasonably reliable are Fun Factory and Lelo. I'm on my first Lelo, eight months so far. Not broken down yet.
My fave dildos come from Crackstuffers and Square Peg. But the Exxtreme Goose is fun too.

I've had mine for over a year and it hasn't broken ever. still works great, even the amount that I use it (multiple times a week lol). You can get some of the knockoff kinds that are basically the same thing. I couldn't go back to any of the other toys! lol

It's funny that this thread popped up, a coworker of mine is going to have a pure romance party coming up.

I want to get something but have no idea where to start, and honestly I'm kind of embarrassed to act like I actually want one and to actually get one.

long story short, does anybody have anything to say about pure romance stuff?

My wife has a few, she mostly likes the vibrating eggs. Last christmas i bought her a Lelo Siri are part of her christmas gift, that has become her new favorite toy. Rechargeable, shaped very well and has a large radius of vibration, ultra intense, 10 different patterns, soft material, easy to wash and has a lock function for travel. At first i was skeptical because of the price tag but it has almost paid for itself with the amount we are saving on batteries.

The eggs / bullets are the best. However, the wife prefers the ones that are like 6-8k RPM or more. The one we have has outlasted all the others and has like 10 settings. It's the goto for all foreplay and intercourse. She love it when I deep stick her and press that egg hard on her clit!

Just went to Spencer's Gifts this past weekend and bought a small , thumb size mushroom looking vibe and have yet to try it as she has been hard to get int he sack lately!

The one I have liked the best (which reminds me because I have not seen it in awhile) was a very simple flexible silicone cock ring, with another ring that held one on those vibrating egg things on top of the cock...holy shiz if the lady is on top that thing is like instant orgasm. It feels good in all positions, and feels good for the man too.

hand_peerless700.jpg

It's funny that this thread popped up, a coworker of mine is going to have a pure romance party coming up.

I want to get something but have no idea where to start, and honestly I'm kind of embarrassed to act like I actually want one and to actually get one.

I don't know the brand. But I can give you the following tips:
Don't buy jellies, jelly rubber contains softening chemicals called phthalates that seem to provoke a reaction in many people. They have also been banned from children's toys, so why put them in your most sensitive areas?
Silicon feels the nicest. It is warm to the touch and is easy to maintain. But silicon is expensive.
Latex rubber toys will not last as long and some people are allergic to latex, even so latex toys can be a good value buy.
Vinyl rubber toys can be good for people who are allergic to latex.
Some makers indicate the "Shore" hardness of the toy. This gives you an idea of how yielding or bendy the toy is.
Stainless steel, glass and hard plastic are all relatively durable and safe to insert. You should remember that these materials do not "give" at all if you intend to insert them.
Inspect the toy for the quality of moulding, the surface should be smooth and not have any projecting lines left over from the mould.
If you plan to insert a toy in your derrière tapered shapes are more advisable. Toys for your bottom should have a wide base or be double-ended ("dong). This is to stop them being accidentally inserted too far or should you insert them fully to ensure that they can come out easily. Nothing worse than turning up in ER with a stuck toy buzzing in your butt.

Yeah most people forget that bondage gear counts as sex toys.

Another favorite of mine is a feather tickler. Combine that with a blindfold and some molly and you've got sensory gushing.

An old blusher/rouge brush seems to go down well, also try a cucumber (not necessarily for insertion, more the feeling of the ribbed skin on the clit), also an avocado %). If your woman likes ice, make an ice dildo. Put a condom inside a kitchen roll inner tube, pulling the ends back over the end of the tube. Fill with water and freeze. Remember to run it under water first, or take it out the freezer well prior to action to avoid burns. Blindfolding, then using different materials all over the body (silk, fur,leather etc) can be fun, especially when your partner has to guess what it is :) A great thing to do if you don't have toys but have time, is too keep bringing your partner near to orgasm then stopping everything (good with a blindfold). Do this a few times and they'll be begging you to let them explode <3.

is that like code for orgy?

I know a Pure Romance rep and most of the time its not but she said that one in 20 ends up being a swinger party.

Can anyone recommend a vibrator that is quite deep, bassy, sort of 'heavy' vibrations, rather than the light buzzy ones that are so common ? Also, does anyone know of a good remote control vibe, that is not too pricey ? Ta :)