• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The SEX TOY Thread

I just bought my chick a Jackrabbit... She is forever indebted.. Made her squirt the first time. It was only 50 bucks, it's waterproof, has 6 speeds of vibration and the head twisting... Can go back and fourth. I highly reccomend it based on her response

I only have a small "bullet" vibrator but I have to admit I much prefer my own fingers. Something about a foriegn object that I can't completely gel with. I prefer to have full control and be in charge of mu orgasm with my immediate body and not z secondary object. Still fun to help get you started.

My Hitachi is the best toy I have ever had. I would strongly recommend it.
Vibrating anal beads are also pretty awesome.

Shit I just bought some non vibrating ones. How much better are vibrating ?

I only have a small "bullet" vibrator but I have to admit I much prefer my own fingers. Something about a foriegn object that I can't completely gel with. I prefer to have full control and be in charge of mu orgasm with my immediate body and not z secondary object. Still fun to help get you started.

Yep, me too. I have a hard time getting myself off with a vibrator. I can if my partner uses one on me, though, go figure.

whats a good male sex toy? like a sleeve that you can slip over the cock which vibrates with varying intensity I imagine.. any good recommendations?

A tiger stripe plastic vibrator that was like 8 inches long n pretty thick. It was my first and only vibrator, also a bday present from a close friend. I enjoyed that for years. Stopped working a few years ago and haven't had the money to replace it. I miss it but would rather spend the money on other things. These days, I use my finger(s). Reading this thread makes me want to buy another one.... Nothin like that vibration action...

I never used it during sex or even foreplay. If I was getting action, I didn't feel a need to use that.

Last edited:
whats a good male sex toy? like a sleeve that you can slip over the cock which vibrates with varying intensity I imagine.. any good recommendations?

Fleshlight!

2edd.jpg

actually I am rather intrigued by the tenga flip.. never seen anything like it :D

actually I am rather intrigued by the tenga flip.. never seen anything like it :D

I just clicked on the link and it looks like an Airport map :D - lounge, duty free, smoking area, eating area, gates 1-15 / 15-30 etc.

Buy a vibrating rabbit with a clit and anal beads attachment , it's excellent together or solo

I haven't had a sex toy in 10 years. It's been my bad luck/karma to have encountered too many men in the last few years who for one reason or another are just unable to fuck me properly.. I needed.. have been craving.. penetration.. I went to the adult store...It's a bit huge and my pussy is like rejecting it but I had a mind-blowing orgasm.. :)

photo4_zpsd201d883.jpg

Otherwise, most of you are talking about vibrators-- I have never enjoyed them much as it doesn't feel like anything natural but I'm curious to give it another try.

Last edited:
I haven't had a sex toy in 10 years. It's been my bad luck/karma to have encountered too many men in the last few years who for one reason or another are just unable to fuck me properly.. I needed.. have been craving.. penetration.. I went to the adult store...It's a bit huge and my pussy is like rejecting it but I had a mind-blowing orgasm.. :)

photo4_zpsd201d883.jpg

Otherwise, most of you are talking about vibrators-- I have never enjoyed them much as it doesn't feel like anything natural but I'm curious to give it another try.

Every day I learn a new use for coconut oil. I really need to do shopping. I had an old back massager from Walmart that I had rigged up but my dog decided to chew it up while I was at work one day. RIP old faithful

I'd really like to try the cybian so I guess that's my next target? :D

I get these cock rings called the ball banger. Its got 3 beads that hang down a bit. One is designed to hit the g spot and the other two are to hit the nuts. I love those things.

I had my penis pierced. It was a frenum piercing. Oh man did it feel good to have sex or even jack off with it. I did it myself and it was a bit crooked so I took it out and I am going to get it redone professionally.

I am considering getting an appradava piercing as well. I need to find a good piercer for that because that is pretty heavy duty shit.

I have my nipples pierced. I don't wear nipple rings but I can put them in any time I want because I had them stretched down to a 2 gauge at one point. That is fun as well. I can just slip a 14 gauge in any time I want.

My wife and I are looking for some new toys, anyone gotten some new ones lately that they love?