• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The SEX TOY Thread

Fuzzy cuffs? Come on bro! Get a nice pair of professional duty ones, like Peerless, ASP, or Smith&Wesson, among other quality makers. They're actually a lot nicer even for bed room use. Including safety. They have no sharp edges, the double lock is effective and sturdy, and the lock mechanisms are very reliable and don't have a tendency to jam up and leave the subject restrained in a very compromising positions while you wait for emergency personnel or a locksmith to come get you out of them. It happens more frequently than you think. (It's happened to me 3 times...) Not to mention, if you *need* to be unrestrained for a pressing reason, like safeword because your past your limit, or worse, a position that's causing you pain (and risk of injury, like a double lock failure or otherwise the cuffs being ratcheted on too tight and compromising circulation to your hands) or even endangering your life (like positional asphyxia or a fire or whatever) It's nice to have cuffs you know are going to open ASAP.

Anyone have some suggestions for light bondage type stuff? My bf is into bondage but I have no experience with it at all. Like, nothing. I don't want anything too crazy, maybe in the future, but not now. Just something basic.

Ya, I have a lot of experience with bondage, BDSM and fetishes in general.

What is the basic idea of what you want to do? Are you going to be Domme and him sub? Or vice versa?

Are you guys interested in sadomasochistic activities? Spanking/flogging/etc? Or no?
Sensation play? Ice/feather/wartenberg wheel? (That's my arm btw)
Verbal stuff? (TBH I am terrible at that...)
Any fetishes (Leather? Rubber? Stockings? body parts?)
"forced" activity (Like "making" him nom you or tease and denial etc)

Give me a basic outline of what you're into/sounds appealing and the sort of direction you wanna go, and I'll help script together some ideas for a scene or general play.

I was hoping you'd respond, rangrz, I figured it was something you'd know about :p.
I have no idea what I want to do really. I know I'm definitely sub though. Anything painful - not for me. Nothing scary. Haha.

Fuzzy cuffs? Come on bro! Get a nice pair of professional duty ones, like Peerless, ASP, or Smith&Wesson, among other quality makers. They're actually a lot nicer even for bed room use. Including safety. They have no sharp edges, the double lock is effective and sturdy, and the lock mechanisms are very reliable and don't have a tendency to jam up and leave the subject restrained in a very compromising positions while you wait for emergency personnel or a locksmith to come get you out of them. It happens more frequently than you think. (It's happened to me 3 times...) Not to mention, if you *need* to be unrestrained for a pressing reason, like safeword because your past your limit, or worse, a position that's causing you pain (and risk of injury, like a double lock failure or otherwise the cuffs being ratcheted on too tight and compromising circulation to your hands) or even endangering your life (like positional asphyxia or a fire or whatever) It's nice to have cuffs you know are going to open ASAP.

meh not a big fan of spending a lot of money on sex, already having a hard time supporting my other needs besides if that were the case i may even be able to break out of them if i really tried

I was hoping you'd respond, rangrz, I figured it was something you'd know about :p.
I have no idea what I want to do really. I know I'm definitely sub though. Anything painful - not for me. Nothing scary. Haha.

Hmm. Well, I'd suggest starting at first with just trying being cuffed or tied and seeing how it feels, finding what is comfortable for you, both physically and mentally, like not even as a scene. More as just getting familiar with the use of the restrains themselves.

After that, I'd suggest doing a soft scene with him acting as a service top. So, like for e.g. have him cuff you/tie you to the bed. Then he can lavish attention on you in a way that is really more about your enjoyment than his. I.e. Lots of petting and kissing all over your body, nomming you. You could also mix in some sensation play. Have him run ice along your body, try sensitive areas: Back of neck, inner thigh, wrists, ankles/feet, tummy, breasts, vagoo. Ditto with a feather or a shaving brush. Light pinching of the nipples, just to the very minimum threshold between intense sensation and minor pain, for a brief duration. Then bang if you're so inclined.

You could I suppose have him back-cuff you and kneel down and have yourself a protein shake.
blindfold might not be your thing, if you don't like scary. It can be trippy to be blind folded in a vulnerable position like that, or I'd suggest that.

choking is always fun IMO...it can be done gently and non-painfully, like one hand, below larynx (where the adam's apple would be if you where a guy) and firm, but smooth and controlled pressure by pushing down (towards the bed) with his weight. NOT by squeezing his hand shut around it. This does not hurt, it does not leave bruises, and it does not really deprive you of air in the same way.

Blindfold mask, feather tickler, small vibrator, lube

Take off all of your clothes, lie on a bed with the mask on and play loud music that you love while using the vibrator, have your partner wait for the right moment and sneak up to you with tickler and lube. Let him take the lead from that point on, and constantly say "As you command." to his requests.

What a coincidence, I'd like to buy my girlfriend a vibrator (her first ever) and this thread shows up. Can you give me any advice as to what is the most "standard" vibrator? I know nothing about this subject, and I'd like to buy her something that perhaps won't be perfect for her, but there's little chance that she'll dislike it. If it's possible to find such a vibrator. Help me, please?

Go for a silicon vibrator. These are more expensive but in general they are better made.
Fun Factory (a German brand) http://www.funfactory.com/
and Lelo http://sv.lelo.com/ are good brands.
Remember that girls often don't put their toys inside. So dick shaped ones are not necessarily better.

Let her pick it! I've been bad when picking them without her. Also most places are not allowed to return them.

What a coincidence, I'd like to buy my girlfriend a vibrator (her first ever) and this thread shows up. Can you give me any advice as to what is the most "standard" vibrator? I know nothing about this subject, and I'd like to buy her something that perhaps won't be perfect for her, but there's little chance that she'll dislike it. If it's possible to find such a vibrator. Help me, please?
Yeah, I would agree with Mandark. It really depends on the girl, and she may enjoy picking one out for herself.

If not... in my opinion, a rabbit vibrator is a good choice. They come in wide variety. Just make sure you look carefully at how large they are; my boyfriend bought me my first vibrator, which was a rabbit, and it is just a little to wide to fit comfortably yet. That happens with every kind, not just rabbits, obviously. Just keep an eye out. : )
Another good option is something geared toward g-spot stimulation. A quick search for 'g-spot vibrators' online will come up with all sorts of shapes and sizes. Our g-spots are a big source of pleasure, and most of the reason many women even bother to use penetration while masturbating at all, so good to keep in mind.

Hope this helps! : )

DOc Johnson is a great brand make sure it has a clit stimulator that will really do it!

Anyone have some suggestions for light bondage type stuff? My bf is into bondage but I have no experience with it at all. Like, nothing. I don't want anything too crazy, maybe in the future, but not now. Just something basic.

My SO and I have a bondage swing installed in our bedroom (it hangs from the ceiling) and it's awesome. If you find that you don't like BDSM you can still use it for "regular" sex. It wasn't cheap though. He bought it for me on Valentines Day one year, lol. We also have lots of other props and toys.

Most people start with light restraints (like silk ties or a pair of easy release handcuffs), a silky blindfold , a tickler, etc. You can lightly role play using these. None of these items are very expensive or hard to acquire so if you try it out and don't like it (BDSM) it's no big loss. If you do like it, you can then move on to different restraints, light whips , possibly gags (although read up on safe use), etc. Think about your and your SO's fantasies and what scenes you would like to do (if you don't know what kind of scene your SO is turned on by and/or comfortable with then have that discussion ASAP!). All of these items are just props for your role playing really. At least they are for me. It may be different for other people.

If you really enjoy it you can move into even "harder" things such as nipple clamps or cat o nine tails. It depends on what your both into. Some people aren't into any type of pain and some are. Some people are into domination and some aren't. Some are into humiliation and some aren't. Then there's sensory deprivation and a whole bunch of other stuff. Anyway, there's a lot out there and there are whole forums and books dedicated to the subject (not to mention clubs). Take it slow and discover what turns you both on. Good luck!

Last edited:
I love the We-Vibe

images