• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The SEX TOY Thread

Can anyone recommend a vibrator that is quite deep, bassy, sort of 'heavy' vibrations, rather than the light buzzy ones that are so common ?

What does that even mean? Are you talking frequency? So you want a slower oscillation/lower frequency? (i.e. bassy) Heavy vibrations? What is this I don
't even... Do you mean amplitude like in the sense of displacement maybe? (i.e. how much distance does the thing deviate from centre during a cycle... The total energy of the vibe (for the same mass of vibe) would be proportional to the square at a given freq, since greater distance covered per unit time means it has a higher velocity since Ke=(1/2)mv2 ditto on force, as it requires a greater acceleration to acquire a higher velocity in the same period of time, and follows from F=ma) Or are you talking about something more complex like the relative phase of the various different vibrations that are bound to occur it a mechanical device like that? Crest factor.... The ratio comparing the peak amplitude to the square root of the mean(arithmetic average) of the square of the amplitude of the vibration... high crest factors can be seen "buzzy" in the context of mechanical systems.

But yeah, I'm not even sure what properties you're discussing to begin with.

Last edited:
I have one dildo that I bought years ago to help myself get used to anal sex, but once it did its job I've hardly ever used it again...the only time the idea of sex toys really turns me on at all is when someone else is involved tbh, otherwise I would rather just have a wank.

Even then, I would say I've been with less than 5 guys where we have used dildos at all....in the right time and place I think sex toys can be hot, but I generally find it difficult to get aroused just by an object.

If we are counting non-penetrative stuff....cuffs and blindfolds are cool; bondage isn't something I have heaps of experience with, but would definitely go there in the right circumstances. :)

hand_peerless700.jpg

Lift your game, son.
Plastic_Wrap__100SQ_FT_.jpg

Mmm, but like, I prefer my Peerless cuffs to plastic wrap. For many reasons, like they're free because work pays for them, they are handy and fit nicely on my belt, they are expedient to use, I'm really good at applying them, and probably number #1: The leave the body of the person being restrained (usually mine tbh, but sometimes not) fully exposed and accessible for further fun.

What else is fun...

This one is fun too.
tumblr_mdwi2qhrz71qmxnt4o1_500.jpg

Yeah I saw that on your (womans?) tumblr, I'd love to get my hands on one.

Also your preference and personal opinion are invalid because this is the internet, I could be all sciencey and prove plastic wrap is better but I wouldn't want to get in on your thang.

Probably on her tumblr, cause I don't recall posting mine on BL.

You told me to step my game up, and then posted the plastic wrap... :p

Ah yeah, well either way it was a boring tumblr.

That's cause plastic wrap is the bomb =D

Sweet, I have spurs ;)

srsly though rangrz, you should FedEx me somma Dem legitimate handcuffs. I would forever be in your debt?

What if I wrapped him up in plastic wrap and sent him to you as a gift, with the handcuff on ofc

My boyfriend brought me a rabbit vibrator when he came to see me for the first time (from London to Chicago). It's purple, and I WISH I could use it, but it's just a tad too thick for it to be pleasurable. I only just lost my virginity to him in October, and haven't had sex since we spent that weekend together, so I'm still quite small.

I sometimes enjoy clit vibrators, but they tend to make my orgasms much shorter. Like, it starts, and it's immediately over. So, while it feels good, I don't usually go all the way to cumming with them.

BUT, I recently I found what is my favourite "toy". My grandmother bought me these electronic drum sticks when I was very young, and I found one in my room a week or two ago. I immediately thought, 'Huh, that's a nice size and plenty long...' It was already shorted out, so I washed it really well and used it. Oh. My. God.
Electronic_Drumsticks.jpg

Similar to these. See how it's bulbous at the end (the thicker end, that is)? Oh my goodness, it's amazing g-spot stimulation. I guess I like it, because it's so long that I can penetrate as deep as I could ever want to, and it's easy to maneuver because of the length as well.

Jeez, now I have masturbating on my mind. Lol!

drumstick dildos. nice;)

i used to shove hairbrush handles up my ass as an experimental teenager.

the worst was losing a small bottle up my ass and frantically trying to poo it out. learn from that one kids...

What does that even mean? Are you talking frequency? So you want a slower oscillation/lower frequency? (i.e. bassy) Heavy vibrations? What is this I don
't even... Do you mean amplitude like in the sense of displacement maybe? (i.e. how much distance does the thing deviate from centre during a cycle... The total energy of the vibe (for the same mass of vibe) would be proportional to the square at a given freq, since greater distance covered per unit time means it has a higher velocity since Ke=(1/2)mv2 ditto on force, as it requires a greater acceleration to acquire a higher velocity in the same period of time, and follows from F=ma) Or are you talking about something more complex like the relative phase of the various different vibrations that are bound to occur it a mechanical device like that? Crest factor.... The ratio comparing the peak amplitude to the square root of the mean(arithmetic average) of the square of the amplitude of the vibration... high crest factors can be seen "buzzy" in the context of mechanical systems.

But yeah, I'm not even sure what properties you're discussing to begin with.

You sound like a lot of fun:). Lower frequency and higher amplitude. I think :D So any suggestions ?

Can anyone recommend a vibrator that is quite deep, bassy, sort of 'heavy' vibrations, rather than the light buzzy ones that are so common ? Also, does anyone know of a good remote control vibe, that is not too pricey ? Ta :)

I think you'd be happy with a mains vibrator. The standard is the Hitachi Magic Wand. You can get these in North America, but in Europe they are only available via parallel imports.

drumstick dildos. Nice;)

i used to shove hairbrush handles up my ass as an experimental teenager.

The worst was losing a small bottle up my ass and frantically trying to poo it out. Learn from that one kids...

knowing is half the battle!

Any bluelighters out there have recommendations for fleshlight sleeves?

I'm definitely going to buy my first fleshlight soon but I'm torn between the stamina training unit and the lotus.

So any bluelighters admit to having a fleshlight?