• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck synthetix, you have done a great job here, and I'm sure you will be missed, good luck on your recovery and hope to maybe see you pop back in to tell us how you are doing maybe once every few months, just a post or two.

Evening guys. I am stepping down as a mod here and will be away for the foreseeable future. I may be around a time or two but it's unlikely. I think that my road to recovery and a new life is to disassociate myself from everything I used to love about drugs and while on drugs. I loved bluelight more than anything with drugs and even without, however I think it will be a real triggering place for me at the moment especially. That being said, I know that this forum is in good hands, better than mine even, so I am not worried about the future here. It's been a pleasure and honor being here with you all and I've thouroughly enjoyed all my time spent here. To everyone, I love you all, and j wish you the best of luck in your lives.

I may not have been the most popular tor well known character around here, however, from the people I've met and talked to - you're some of the most incredible people I've met. My time here will most likely be forgotten soon, but you'll always remain in my hearts and you know who you are. <3

See you on the other side chaps.
Best of luck with everything.

I also felt the same way with regards to Bluelight reminding me of my love of drugs, fortunately I can now come on here without feeling the urge to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.