• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh fuck i just crushed 14 zomorph 10mg caps swallowed them and waiting for them to hit.

im holding off snorting the opana's yet.

And now for something completely different.............

Click here and take the WebMD pain quiz

"Your Score: 73% You correctly answered 11 out of 15 questions."

One of them I totally messed up on and knew it was all of the above. Other than that thought most of it was pretty easy.

On another note, bout to have some heroin in a few days ! Only getting a stamp/bag but it should be plenty for my low ass tolerance. Just testing the waters really.

eh fuck i just crushed 14 zomorph 10mg caps swallowed them and waiting for them to hit.

im holding off snorting the opana's yet.

Damn go easy on the opana mate, I know you have a.good supply of.oxymorph and morphine. Remember you can always take more but never take less. Jesus I don't mean to nagging or your mom, but take it easy man and don't go so hard in the paint with opiates .

It would be better to start slow and low, and wait 30mims after each dose; if you aren't as high as you want to be , take more take another moderately low dose, rinse and repeat until your satisfied.. that method is a lot better than taking soo much at once and ODing. Even people with high tolerance OD on an ammount.they usually take

Anyways, I hope you feel good as fuck , I bet you do opana and morphine sounds delicious plus valium and/or dexedrine I suspect ;)

I feel amazing to, smoke so .much weed plus my scripts ...get on aim Breh breh, I want to with your high ass hahahaha. You entertain me.

Get your doped ass on AIM ...NAOW!

Last edited:
DAT OXYMORPHONE IS NAICE.

I want to do some triazolam *puppy dog eyes* pweeeeez?

Well of course I'd say don't do it. I was going to leave the triazolam until 4-5 hours after dosing, and I usually combine oxycodone and Valium (which I don't advise anyone to do - I am highly tolerant and experienced in using both substance together). As I'm inexperienced with triazolam, I'm going to leave it to use on its own tomorrow night, it was more of a silly post. They just look tempting

Perhaps someone else here has taken them within seperate time frames and has experience with triazolam. I didn't take much oxymorphone - half a 20mg IR. Its pleasantly surprising although I still think I prefer oxycodone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo swimming, hatrix, synth, pally, sicness, and everyone else? How are you guys feeling tonight? ;)

I'm on aim if anyone wants to chat. I feel soo Gucci right now

what up everyone! i'm trying my damnedest to save the last of my morphine for tomorrow. roxies are supposed to be on the way tonight, but i don't bank on pills that are not in hand.

i get my green from a coworker. this time he put the plastic bag in a paper bag. and the paper bag had two dryer sheets in it. fucking idiot. it's a zip of funk and now it smells like laundry. i hate it when people doing you a favor do it like an idiot. it's still funk. i'm thinking the soap smell will fade. it's light, given what a heavy mistake. fucking kid. not putting dryer sheets with your weed is something you learn in 7th grade--before it's hundreds of dollars worth.

I'm going to leave it to use on its own tomorrow night, it was more of a silly post. They just look tempting
I know, my post was meant with a joking tone too :) Like "don't do it dude, don't eat the cookie"!

Yo swimming, hatrix, synth, pally, sicness, and everyone else? How are you guys feeling tonight? ;)

I'm on aim if anyone wants to chat. I feel soo Gucci right now

My pessimistic mood and lack of recreational drug use would probably harsh your buzz lol

Also I'm supposed to be getting off the computer and doing more "productive" things...

This kid that never payed me for a couple norcos and a small amount of cash he owed me back in sept. he called me asking me if I need dilaudid. I told him about his debt and he came over and hooked me up with 8mgs and I smoked him up. On Tuesday I'm gonna get another 24 mgs, but this time I gotta pay but there not that expensive.

This ladys refill for roxi 15s is on Tuesday also so ill be getting 150 mgs of oxy also. This time imma plug all the dilaudid, since ill be back at my house and not at my sisters. I would usually plug 4-6 mgs to feel real good, but this time I had to take both via sniffing and eating 1 but I feel good. If I had to pay I would have just waited till Tuesday when I get back

Polished off a few deer tenderloins and some French fries and when my sister gets back Ill have 2 egg rolls. I might add a glass of chocolate milk to.

I'm high as shit.

"Your Score: 73% You correctly answered 11 out of 15 questions."

One of them I totally messed up on and knew it was all of the above. Other than that thought most of it was pretty easy.

On another note, bout to have some heroin in a few days ! Only getting a stamp/bag but it should be plenty for my low ass tolerance. Just testing the waters really.
Same as my score haha

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up BDDer's? My day sucked. How about yours?

What's up LaC, synth, dancer, smoke?

Still getting pounded by this blizzard out here. Basically shit all over my day.

Everyone talking about AIM idk your usernames, Jagz4Lyfe ismine so someone add ne I'll be on all night

DAT OXYMORPHONE IS NAICE.

I want to do some triazolam *puppy dog eyes* pweeeeez?

Triazolam is not that great. It's shorter lasting than alprazolam, and the oral BA is much lower. I would rather have alprazolam, although temazepam is my favorite benzo.

I've been smoking weed and falling asleep watching stargate episodes trying to recover from last weeks tweaking. Damn I used to tweak for weeks then spend some days sleeping it off and then do it all over again. It's not that easy anymore, sometimes I think I'm getting too old for this lol.

I'm all out of weed almost and that's not acceptable, if there is something I always want at home, it's weed. Keeps me from doing other more addictive drugs just because I'm bored/can't sleep/in pain or whatever reason I might come up with.

Time for the next pipe, might have some clonazepam after that. I would join you guys on aim if I wasn't so damn tired at the moment, just using the keyboard requires so much energy >_<

How is oxymorphone compared to like say; heroin? We don't have this opiate here but it seems great.

Captain your back!

I'm going to add you sicness. Swimming, come anyways, give me your aim its me, Bronson. nd six.ess. now :)

Scag bro get on AIM

I'm feeling mighty nice on bupre, vyvanse, valium, hydroxyzine, marijuana, ciggs, and some tagamet to potentiate

What's up BDDer's? My day sucked. How about yours?

What's up LaC, synth, dancer, smoke?

Still getting pounded by this blizzard out here. Basically shit all over my day.

Same shit different day. Yeah I heard the blizzard supposed to be crazy. My cousin in Gettysburg only got 3 inches, I got 2.5 Inches of rain. My sisters bf is in conneticut for an ice fishing tournament and there supposed to have 21-24 inches tonight and tommorrow

This dilaudid is fucking me up and has me nodding. It's gonna be nice when I can plug oxy and dilaudid at the same time. I've never done both together but it should feel Damn good.

South Park just came on :) hope its a good episode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.