• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

BDD Social and Info Booth Vs 29 -Yeah! SCIENCE, BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i said id never post here but what ever. (im from OD social lul) anyway whats up everybody hope every one is doing well. either way 2mg of klonopin, 800mg of gabapentin, and a joint oh high grade has me feelikng decent. update though i think i broke my arm yester day at work… i was going down a flight of stars with a large furnace heater in hand and missed a step and fell the rest of the way. the only reason my left leg didnt break is because it is allready pretty much made of titanium and screws haha. but my left arm suffered some injury and at first i thought it was just a simple bruised bone or something of the sorts. but this morning i woke up and my arm hurt so bad that i called in hurt to work. (im actually paid under the table, because my boss/owner of the company is my uncle.) but either way im kinda worried about that. but i gota end this post my cat is yelling at me to let him out and take a shit… deuces BDD

Well i said id never post here but what ever. (im from OD social lul) anyway whats up everybody hope every one is doing well. either way 2mg of klonopin, 800mg of gabapentin, and a joint oh high grade has me feelikng decent. update though i think i broke my arm yester day at work… i was going down a flight of stars with a large furnace heater in hand and missed a step and fell the rest of the way. the only reason my left leg didnt break is because it is allready pretty much made of titanium and screws haha. but my left arm suffered some injury and at first i thought it was just a simple bruised bone or something of the sorts. but this morning i woke up and my arm hurt so bad that i called in hurt to work. (im actually paid under the table, because my boss/owner of the company is my uncle.) but either way im kinda worried about that. but i gota end this post my cat is yelling at me to let him out and take a shit… deuces BDD

Sorry to hear that, bad luck sucks, especially hurting yourself because of it. Feels so frustrating.

I just remembered I can divide my screen in 4 with the push of a button, cool. Now I don't have to switch pages all the time.

Last edited:
Yea, I know, I kept talking to myself untill I noticed you were gone on aim. I think it should have some kind of fail safe to tell me you were offline as I kept rambling on for a while. Eventually I noticed I it though.

Hahaha you're a douche. A said later but you just had to keep going ! I figured it said i was offline when I signed out lol.

"the message you have entered is too short..."

don't temp me... lol

going to smoke some weed and try to relax a bit

Hahaha you're a douche. A said later but you just had to keep going ! I figured it said i was offline when I signed out lol.

it didn't lol
or it did but it took some time to notice

friend caught the timing perfectly earlier and asked if i wanted to buy 10grams of pink speed, I told him I'd rather eat my own flesh
seriously, pink? yea that sounds great, nothing like some pink color to make it special, ugh just save me the effort and everyone else the tldr instead

Last edited:
I was shocked that in my drugs recovery group today, two of the people went out in the break to the local community centre and had a line of coke and a brandy/beer!!!! Doesn't seem like the thing to do in the middle of a session. I dunno, maybe I'm not as far gone as them.

That sounds a bit extreme, I mean I know people lie sometimes and tell they are sober when they are clearly not, but doing drugs in the middle of it all? Why bother even.

I swear I find stuff in this place that I never knew existed all the time. Lost my weed, found unknown powder (mdma maybe) + 3 codeine pills lol. Also found weed thankfully. I tend to buy alot of shit then forget about it. Then find it years later.

But I am always distracted, going to the fridge to get something, halfway there (which like what, 5m?) I have forgotten what I wanted to do, just turn around go back sit down continue whatever I was doing untill I realize that "yea I was gonna get food that's why I was walking around" then I have to go back and hope I remember what food it was I wanted when I get there.

Also many times seem to just lose time out of nowhere, then I am standing somewhere where I have no idea why I am there or what the fuck I wanted to do in the first place. It gets me alot of facepalms and other silly looks from people but it's growing to be more of an annoyance than fun (yea i'm glad i amuse people but next time someone laughs I think I will lash out). It's like I'm sleepwalking sometimes and wake up wondering where I am.

This happens when sober all the time so it's not the drugs, well they may have caused it but then it is permanent.

People think it's me being fucked up all the time when I really am not. I'm starting to grow tired of this.

Last edited:
Yea, I know, I kept talking to myself untill I noticed you were gone on aim. I think it should have some kind of fail safe to tell me you were offline as I kept rambling on for a while. Eventually I noticed I it though.

lol. You know I'm just fucking with you. I might be on aim later, I'm not sure. I have class in like 35 minutes but might just do other computer related things like play Crysis 3.

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Damn you bluelight. Now the post is too late. I'm already back from class lol..

So whats going on BDD Social ? Anyone on ?

Hey guys, I've been sleeping like Van Winkle these last two days. Only really got out of bed to use the bathroom, eat, and take care of bullshit. My phone is loaded up with txts I should respond to at some point today.

Having nightares again when I do manage deep sleep. One is really fucking with me. Four weeks ago I had a dream about finding a murdered woman in my home that I don't reconize. I didn't dream of murdering her, but I know I did.

So anyway, the dreams consist basically of me trying to hide/bury the body. First dream I buried it, but as I was finishing someone rode near the sight on an ATV so I got paranoid and dug it back up/stashed the body in my bedroom.

Since then I've dreamed three times about trying to get rid of the body, only to almost get caught and having to stash it away in my house again. Each dream the body has rotted more and more making things even more stressful as I am even more paranoid about it begin discovered. Last night was the worse but I'll spare y'all the details.

I don't know what this is supposed to represent. I can't think of anything stressful that would be causing these horrible dreams. I wish I could predict when they were coming so I could take a benzo to suppress REM.

Toz: I am forgetful like that too, sometimes I will just pace around the kitchen until I remeber I am supposed to be fetching something.

Manic: that sucks man, hope the gabapentin is helping at least. If you're in doubt you should go to the doctor though man. BTW damn you for owning a 5 speed and letting me drive it. I am craving shifting some gears and doing some clutch kicks now. Hope you feel better man.

BTW next time I am at Taco Bell I am going to ask that chick if she wants party and maybe get on the stripper poll in the barn ;) >)

I am off to eat the last left over oven cooked cheeseburger and smoke a bowl. Might as well 'cause I ain't sleeping anytime soon.

Last edited:
Little late ! I'm going to bed now to get about a total of 2 hours of sleep. Woohoo me.

Hey guys, I've been sleeping like Van Winkle these last two days. Only really got out of bed to use the bathroom, eat, and take care of bullshit. My phone is loaded up with txts I should respond to at some point today.

Having nightares again when I do manage deep sleep. One is really fucking with me. Four weeks ago I had a dream about finding a murdered woman in my home that I don't reconize. I didn't dream of murdering her, but I know I did.

So anyway, the dreams consist basically of me trying to hide/bury the body. First dream I buried it, but as I was finishing someone rode near the sight on an ATV so I got paranoid and dug it back up/stashed the body in my bedroom.

Since then I've dreamed three times about trying to get rid of the body, only to almost get caught and having to stash it away in my house again. Each dream the body has rotted more and more making things even more stressful as I am even more paranoid about it begin discovered. Last night was the worse but I'll spare y'all the details.

I don't know what this is supposed to represent. I can't think of anything stressful that would be causing these horrible dreams. I wish I could predict when they were coming so I could take a benzo to suppress REM.

Toz: I am forgetful like that too, sometimes I will just pace around the kitchen until I remeber I am supposed to be fetching something.

I do not have nightmares myself, I have weird dreams sometimes but never nightmares. When I dream, I am never scared. I dreamt I was walking through a flight of stairs going down into some dark basement, there was bloodon the walls down there and shadows moving everywhere, soon some people started shooting at me from nowhere... Stuff like this I dream but I am not scared, I can wake up because I get shot or something in my dreams but I am always calm. Itis a bit strange, even though I have these dreams that others would find unsettling, I do rather continue dreaming than wake up.

I feel no emotions in my dreams, I am observing, but not really there.

It's time to be sober now, so there won't as many walls of text going around from me. I'm sure you all will miss them dearly though <3

Little late ! I'm going to bed now to get about a total of 2 hours of sleep. Woohoo me.
ya that sucks :/

Fucking bitcoins skyrocketed, wonderful. If had bought during christmas like I planned there would have been money. But no, not for me.

Last edited:
ya that sucks :/

Fucking bitcoins skyrocketed, wonderful. If had bought during christmas like I planned there would have been money. But no, not for me.

Psh. I took to much xanax last night man. 4.5mg exactly. Slept straight thru my alarm and didn't wake up until like 10:30. Second time I've missed my humanities class. Not good. No more stimulants the day before humanities, I have to wake up way to early...

Definitely more the fault of the xanax though. I would have been fine most likely with just 1.5-2mg if I would have went to bed way earlier.

And yea they have skyrocketed. The annoying thing is some vendors aren't lowering the prices even when the bitcoin goes up so you they're charging stupid amounts sometimes.

bout to go make $40 helping my brother in law and his friend pick up 500 goose decoys. not bad for 2 hours max worth of work.

probaly gonna get my drink on tonight as well.

Screw stimulants, alcohol rules!

I don't like how stimulants for ex amphetamine have such a strong physical effect on the body (heart palpitations, anxiety etc...).

Sometimes a good ol' beer is all that is needed :D

Screw stimulants, alcohol rules!

I don't like how stimulants for ex amphetamine have such a strong physical effect on the body (heart palpitations, anxiety etc...).

Sometimes a good ol' beer is all that is needed :D

Hi kx_ this is not a suitable post for BDD, I see you don't have a question and your post has nothing to do with harm reduction, so I'm moving it to the BDD social thread.

It is my personal oppinion that the lou / debaser issues has no place in BDD. If you don't know don't ask. This is a private matter between two people, rumors need not apply nor are appropriate for a public forum.

All previous posts on this topic are being removed. This is also fair warning that any future post referencing this WILL result in an automatic infraction.

I just want to also mention that people that have moved here from the OD social that was closed - we do not glorify drug use within this social either. While we are leinent and happy to discuss drug use and how you're feeling etc. we will not tolerate any sort of suggestions for people to switch to IV use etc. Just thought I'd pop that in. :)

Anyway, how's everyone doing today? Done a lot of oxy tonight.. Feels gooood man.

I just want to also mention that people that have moved here from the OD social that was closed - we do not glorify drug use within this social either. While we are leinent and happy to discuss drug use and how you're feeling etc. we will not tolerate any sort of suggestions for people to switch to IV use etc. Just thought I'd pop that in. :)

Anyway, how's everyone doing today? Done a lot of oxy tonight.. Feels gooood man.

Haha going hard I see !

About to plug 60mg of Adderall myself. My highest dose ever, but after my multiple nights in a row of barely any effects at 10, 20 and 30mg I'm hoping this does me good.

Gonna probably go on AIM see who's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.