Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2fma

Crashing

Bluelighter
So I got a gram of 2FMA on thursday expecting a meth substitute. (its not.) It has a very unique flavor upon insufflation that tastes very pure and slightly rubbery.

I wasn't using a scale, but basically i did small lines of 2FMA with a friend continuously until saturday morning at which time we were out. We smoked it in a cigarette a few times too but it tastes ridiculously poisonous and only provides a psuedo rush for about 10 mins.

We pretty much never got really 'high'. Mood lift? Sure... i mean we were snorting a rather nice looking powder with methamphetamine in the name, that enough will lift your mood. It basically just increases your state of awake. We just kept sniffing it every hour, didnt really notice any intensity by dosage changes, like no matter how much we sniffed we would just feel a slight increase in overall stimulation so we binged on the gram for around 72 hours in total. All nighters are so easy with this drug, we stayed awake for 72 hours, ran out of 2FMA, sat around smoking pot for hours and still didnt feel tired at all. I didnt notice a single bad effect, but then again it doesnt really get you euphoric at all. Wakefullness with no negative effects at all. Obviously i was dehydrated and tired but the drug itself didnt induce a negative feeling at all.

I think this is a very, very nice chemical for the tool box and will probably mix nicely with other things but its never something i would take for fun, just because there are better options. 4MEC takes the cake for partying/hanging out with friends all night because its euphoric and trippy aspects are what give you the drugged up high feeling that 2FMA is lacking. 4FA is sort of a bridge between the euphoric playfulness of 4MEC and the straightforward stimulation of the 2FMA.

I guess on a scale from euphoria to cold stimulation i would say: 6APB>4MEC>4FA>2FMA

Gave another friend a fat line at 8am on friday and he reported feeling stimulated until midnight off that single dose, so it lasts a long time

Closest thing i can compare it to is Vyvanse. Although you can get very stimulated from it, it never gets that dirty cardiotoxic feeling that d-amp or other stims have. It isn't teeth grindy but does have a good reinforcement. Reminds me of MDPV without the euphoric rush

I wonder if maybe people are underdosing this drug? At cautious RC style dosing, it's really mild. Mild is the best word for it. I don't take drugs to feel mild or to feel 'more normal' than i already am. I like washy euphoric stimulation.

But if you like just being more stimulated than usual, this is pretty good for that. Better than coffee, not as good as amps.

That's interesting. I found 4-MEC to be complete useless garbage, incapable of producing a worthwhile high.

2-FMA, on the other hand, I found something like a cross between amphetamine and 4-MAR. VERY useful substance. Never tried to get insanely high on it, though.

I can see how half the people would call 4MEC garbage because it is totally novel in effects in a unique way (its like a coke/mdma limbo), and i agree 2FMA is very useful, but so are amps and coffee, but amps actually have euphoria unlike the other two.

Nice report!

While I love 2-FMA, it seems to be very hard on the body, some batches much more than others. My current batch was causing such bad acid reflux/kidney/urethra pain I had to stop using it. (Doses never exceed 30-40 mg per day and I drink around a gallon of water daily). Pretty scary :( I read somewhere about a UK batch that was contaminated with aldehyde, though I don't really know how common that is.

Anyway, 2-FMA and 2-FA are the best functional stimulants on the RC market IMO. I've even heard of people using 2-FMA instead of their prescription stimulant for ADHD. It's a lot more jittery than real meth, but still pretty mellow compared to many other stims. Just wish we knew more about the potential toxicity.

"4FA is sort of a bridge between the euphoric playfulness of 4MEC and the straightforward stimulation of the 2FMA."

^ Good description!

Well I did a fair amount of 4-MMC while it was available... and any amount of 4-MEC feels way weaker and less awesome than 4-MMC. That's probably why I don't like it. Mephedrone is just too enjoyable.

Do a 150 mg iv shot of 2- fma and you will find it much more meth like. Meth light, with a ceiling effect. And a gentler comedown. But a big shot and you'll even get the ol' cough :)

Do a 150 mg iv shot of 2- fma and you will find it much more meth like. Meth light, with a ceiling effect. And a gentler comedown. But a big shot and you'll even get the ol' cough :)

Yeah i noticed there is a ceiling because we kept doing more and more with no enhancement of the effects, seemingly after the first few lines. I gave up the IV ROA but perhaps plugging a similar dose would work nearly as well..

Well I did a fair amount of 4-MMC while it was available... and any amount of 4-MEC feels way weaker and less awesome than 4-MMC. That's probably why I don't like it. Mephedrone is just too enjoyable.

True this. I still haven't seen any real substitutes for good ol' 4-MMC. Everything else is just underwhelming.

Hello Bigazznugz,

Can 2,3,or4fma be used as a precurser in the manufaction of methamphetamine?

No, it's impossible to remove the fluorine atom from the phenyl ring; fluorine is the most electronegative element and usually form very strong bonds.