• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Nootropics Subthread] Noopept (GVS-111)

What are your dosages btw and in which intervals? I dose @40mg in the morning. My ROA is oral.
I don't feel much actually. Somewhere over the internet I've read that the effects will manifest long-term and will stay permanently. What advantages do you guys notice?

Oral bioavailability of Noopept is 10% if I'm not mistaken, so you're effectively taking a 4mg dose. That's why you're not feeling anything. Sublingual is supposed to have good bioavailability, but I and lots of other have had issues with it actually being absorbed through the mucous membranes. I've found insufflation and plugging to be the only two effective ROAs short of injection.

In regards to long term effects, the most noticeable I've experienced is a quickening of my reflexes that occurred when I first began using it five years ago, and has remained to this day.

@psy997 - Interestingly that you are saying that. I've taking noots for a long time and I have also noted this. Sometimes something falls from a shed or a table and I'm always surprised how quick I can catch it! I also play tabletennis and it helps me a lot playing close to the table.

I'm not sure I want to snort Noopept daily, didn't you damage your nose? My nose needs to heal instead :)

10mg of Noopept really isn't a lot of material and it's not a very caustic or reactive in general chemical. I haven't had any problems doing so unless I'm already having nasal/sinus issues.

It feels basically benign on my nose. I also find that snorted it works a lot better. Hey psy, what's your dosage with it and is it once per day, twice per day? I generally use a nootropic daily or near-daily for a while and then take a break for a while. Been using noopept for a bit, nasally, and I like the effects, it's a bit stimulating even. It's quite effective as nootropics go. Just took about 2 weeks off, had a bit today, I think I'll use it for a little bit again.

I actually haven't been using Noopept much, and when I do have been eyeballing dosages, so I couldn't really tell you for sure. In fact, Noopept seems to expand when crushed to a surprising degree at times, making guesstimation even harder. But, that being said, anywhere from 4-15mg insufflated 1-2 times a day. I haven't been noticing much of a difference when I've been taking it vs. not these past few months though, but that could be because of the degree to which my life has been busy and chaotic with a ton of other variables as well as the fact that use hasn't been anywhere close to constant.

I've been exploring piracetam more, as I've never had piracetam or any racetams or similar except Noopept, until a few months back.

For me it's about the same dosing. I don't actually feel much of it; maybe some increased alertness. What I do notice when dosing higher is that colours especially outside look a lot more beautiful, almost like a psychedelic. It makes you believe the world looks so nice. I keep taking it because I've read the advantages will manifest them long term en because it increases BDNF; the rate at which your brain heals itself.

Noopept was just a nightmare for me. It kills my short term memory. I had to stop it because it made my life impossible. Something like leaving my house was problematic, I had to come back 3 or 4 times because I forgot my wallet, then my phone, then my keys, ...
Choline shouldn't be a problem, I use centrophenoxine on daily basis.
I tried it 3 times and each time those side effects was consistant.
Does anybody have the same experience?

Nope, not at all, the opposite in fact. But we're all different. Ultimately these nootropics aren't very well researched. They seem pretty harmless for most, but you never know.