Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutus

Bluelight Crew
Rules:
-No sourcing
-No specific places. This means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-No prices!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course all BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too.

Have fun, play nice

The rules regarding any sort of discussing or even bringing up the names of various stamps has been a very vague, mostly because there was no rule set in stone. With that being said, we have decided to allow the mentioning of stamps in the general heroin thread, but no discussion. However, the names of any stamps in regional/city heroin threads is not allowed. Do not even mention the name of a stamp in the regional heroin threads.

Here's the old one.

Today was tight, i only had enough for a half jab, but my dude wanted me to test some new shit he got and lemme know if it was better or worse than his usual shit.. So I got my half jab + 4 free blows (testers).. Unfortunately they weren't as good as his normal shit (which are the other 7 blows i have sitting here) but they got me pretty decent. So now I'm about to dive into these other 7 blows and be nodding all fuckin night long. I did the same thing last night too.. was nodding from like 4pm-3am. Oh well, can't get enough nodding, right?

I found some suboxone strips so when I'm done having my fun (marking the date as valentines day) I'm gonna use some subs to get me through the WD easily and then get me like a week of not doing anything (except subs) so mentally I'm back to normal. I'll be trying to keep my use to 3 days straight one time every 45 days.. getting a hair drug test done every 45 days or so so that's what I'll have to keep it to. It'll be rough, but it'll also do me a lot of good. And at least this way I don't have to say "Im not doing dope at all for the next 6-8 months".. just not as much.

SUMMARY: Anyways, I've rambled for far too long. Today was awesome because I ended up getting NO PRICES 4 free testers.. Time to dive into this half a jab and get super retarded and drool all over myself for the remainder of the night. Who else is nodding with me tonight? WHERE MY TEAM AT?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Opiate guy, thats awesome you got a hookup, n i know your just excited/high but you gotta edit those prices man, even if it aint standard pricin n just tryin to let us know how lucky you are/ how good of a day your having you cant have that in your post

but right on man, thats awesome, if only we couldnt get lucky like that everytime

If you got 4 free blows and got a total of 11 that means you get 7 in a half a jab?

everytime i got 7 in my half jabs the product was never very good, i always got 6 or 13 for a full jab

^alot...i get 14 in a jab, 7 for half...ive never seen 15 but ive heard of it and ive never even heard of 16

today was dope..i decided i was gon na hit up my raw guy and my other guy since he called and said he had some "shit that would make you suck your own dick" lol yeah right, but whatever ill cop a half jab and see how it is..but as i go to meet up with my raw guy he asked me to go get his a pack of new ports and as im waiting in line this ladt 2 people in front of me was buying like 8cigars and the guy behing tried holler at her "hey put this muber in your phone" and she just walked away and hes like "damn i got some reefer" and he said it under his breath and i was like "you got regs?"and hes repeated
"no reefer" and i was like oh for real what kind regs or dro? and hes like both...so i wait for him and go to his car and he opens his hand and it had this fat as sawbuck of regs and like a half gram or dro..i took the regs and hes like "i can get you whatever, take my number" and i was like what youy mean rocks, blows, everything and hes like yup, powder everything and i was liek "no shit thats why im out here right now im meeting up with my dude for some raw right now, he ghives it to me for 9* and hes like "i can do that too"....so i think i just found a new connect all thanks to my current connect..but this sawbuck wa huge i can ge at least 3 maybe 4rillos out of it..so imma say at least 2grams nice green no seeds..i should of asked for a samble i fucked up, didnt even think about it

tean nod assemble

Team Nod Assemble!!!!!
Got some awesome raw the other night.
NSFW:
useme_zps2c970184.jpg

^^ of the dope itself maybe

but i like the way dude set it up with the holiday n card n shit

good art imo

i guess with the "ahhhhh...." on it but i to me its a kittke cheest, like whats the point of setting the background all up and doing all that for a pictuyre of your dope?

its not like your gonna frame it..just take the best picture of the dope like this one that was posted in the boston thread
..and i think you woiuld get a better response and reaction..now about that dope ion that pic, ive never seen raw like that here in chicago and a couple other poeple not from boston said the same thing but he said it was ok dope

looks like a chunk of cement to be honest. down here in stl we had some that looked like that. that "grey raw". wasn't bad. just had to pound it with my lighter before mixing up the shot.

i guess with the "ahhhhh...." on it but i to me its a kittke cheest, like whats the point of setting the background all up and doing all that for a pictuyre of your dope?

its not like your gonna frame it..just take the best picture of the dope like this one that was posted in the boston thread ..and i think you woiuld get a better response and reaction..now about that dope ion that pic, ive never seen raw like that here in chicago and a couple other poeple not from boston said the same thing but he said it was ok dope

Give me a break Chinky... The only thing I set up for the picture is the holiday inn card leaning on a bottle of dorm, and the dope obviously. The rest of that stuff has been sitting on my dresser for years. How everyone doin? I used to be a regular here a few years back but I haven't been posting latley because my old handle is known at my job, hence the greenlighter status. On a side note, anyone here watch Shameless?

Status
Not open for further replies.