Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i never used to but since im on probation anytime im ridin dirty whatever i have is in my hand

just the other night i got some xannies at work, n stopped at the gas station on my way home for some cigs n beer, there were 2 cops chillin outside, they eyeballed the fuck outta me on my way in n when i walked out they shook hands n got in their cars, i got pulled over for not using a turn signal coming outta the gas station, so i cheeked ( butt cheeks :\), got away with a warning tho, dudes were just bein dicks, they didnt like how i looked so he wanted to talk to me, (thats what i think it was all about) was glad they didnt hassle me for having alcohol on me while on probation tho

if you knew the cops where in the lot with you and were leaving..why didnt you use tour turn signal??

and let me guess you saw the cops looking at you and you looked away real quick with out making eye contact or really looking at them, thus looking suspicious...if im in my car and i pull up next to cap and he looks over, i wilkl always give him a head nod "what up", like the silent nod us guys do (and my ex girlfriend would make fun of me and didnt understand the whole concept).."why dont you guys just wave?" and i just laughed and said "guys dont wave to other guys, we give a head nod, get one back and we keep it moving..when you wave your kind of implkying something more and essentially inviting a conversation..but regardless she HATED IT and a couple times she owuld see me do it and they say out loud "HE SAYS HI!" and so we stopped walked over and she repeated herserlf and my friend was like "yeah i know, but i saw him with you and i figured he didnt want to be bothered right now" and she goes "oh" and the look of stupidity on her face was priceless..i was like i told you what was up with that, its like an unspoken guy thing., well all do it to people we know and dont know and its universal, we all know what it means

she also would make fun about how me and my friends whenever a good song came on that we liked she said we all would start bobbing our heads together in unison to the song..and after that i called her weird cause she points out the weirdest shit that no one else would even care about or even notice..and she goes "im in the car with all 3 of you and none of you are singing but yall are nodding your heads at the same time" and i wasl ike yeah thats cause we like the song lol

Last edited:
^^no i didnt look away i was bein arrogant so i kinda starred em down back, kinda like the fuck you want

im with you on the head nod i do that as well (when im not obviously gettin attitude for no reason)or if im drivin i do what my dad always called the down south wave, keep your hand on the stearing wheel n just wave with one finger (no not the middle finger, pointer finger)

yea i shoulda used my signal, not sure why i didnt but i didnt

all you had to do was a "whats up" head nod and i bet you would have been cool

somnething similer happened to me though..i was getting gas and the atm was about 50 feet away so while i was fillin up my tank i walked over to get mloney out and ther e happened to be a cop giving osmeone a ticket about 10ft from the atm.so i had to walk past them and i knew he seen me and as i was ther ehe finishes up and puklls away and as i start walkin back i notice hes creeping behind me. i get to my car and now he is right behind me and so i sit there and watch him in ym mirrow and i can tell he was running my plates and then he pulled away real slow and i couldnt see where he went. i totally thought i was gettin -ulled over so i sat there for another 5mins and didnt see him still pull out, so i go to pull out and the guy was gone. he must have turned down the street where i couldnt see..but what pissed me off is i cabn tell he was profiling me. it was raining out and i had a coat on and a hat backwards and i walked up to the atm and then watching him run my plates..it all pissed me off

I agree totally,i gave the dics the nod in a ghetto type area and they just nodded back and no.problem,also one time a cop.was looking at me hard at a gas station and I gave him the hey how you doin today,and the tension in the air lifted,and he was like ok buddy how bout you,and no problem

^^ yea i feel you chink it pisses me off when i feel im bein profiled, like i personally dont think i look like a drug user but i definately dont look like someone who doesnt use drugs

and i have had countless people i just look sketchy or shady, basically that i always just look like im up to no good, maybe i should try smilin more but i aint gonna force it

Up until I was a little over 30 if a cop saw me he was stopping me and searching me and any vehicle I was in. Now I am older than most of the cops I see on the street and they refer to me as sir. I don't understand it if anything I look more like a degenerate now then I did back then. I worked night shift for a long time and would see a lot of the cops at the gas stations and late night resturaunts. Sometimes I would race them at the stoplights and shit. But I was always sober and not riding dirty either. They must have been able to sense that.

Not really race but hole shots from red lights. I would take off as fast as I could without spinning my tires. They would usually blow past me once they figured out what was up. I always got a good laugh out of it. We would be at the light and look at each other and I would give the head nod jam my radio then it was on. This was always done late at night around bar closing time

Well, tonight went well. My dude got a new batch of, what he called, really fire dope like 4 or 5 days ago.. but he had to get rid of his older stuff first before he started getting rid of this new "fire" batch. well, tonight he finally started sellin the new shit.. and it IS pretty fire. I was noddin off 6 and he ran a special deal today that he was doing 9 in a half jab all night long. So I've got 2 1/2 caps left of this fire shit, nodding in and out as it is.. and im about to finish up what ive got left here.

Its nice having a dope boy that is straight up on his quality. His previous shit is still decent as hell. Its good dope, but not fire. This shit is pretty fire. He seems to do these deals pretty often (about once a week or so he'll up a half jab by 2 caps, from 7 to 9) Its fucking nice man. And he is the quickest dope man ever. There is 0 waiting with this guy. Call him when I'm off the e-way and he tells me where to meet and hes either there or he is parked a block away and when i call saying im there he pulls in. If he misses a call, he'll call you back within 5 minutes, tops. The customer service, ontop of fire dope and a great count in his jabs (15 regularly, 18 when he runs a special, which is pretty frequently), is probably the 2nd best quality about this guy. I've absolutely never had a connect so prompt/on his business. and I mean EVERYTIME. There is no bullshitting/**** time with him. He simply doesn't do it.

I wish every dopefiend on here in chicago could find such a prompt and courteous dopeman. The only thing this guy won't do is front anything, unless say you've got $90 and want a jab.. he'll let you get him back on the 10.. but you cant get like a half jab thrown to you on credit. But hell, credit is a rare find from ANYONE really. And usually you have to deal with people for years before that credit shit cmes into play.. and even then 99/100 times they won't do it.

But yeah, I've rambled enough.. fire dope, got hooked up with 2 more caps than are in a usual half jab for the same price, and as soon as I pulled into the parking lot where my friend and I were meeting the dude, he was already there so we had the dope in our hands 30 seconds after showing up to the meeting spot. Couldn't ask for anything better. Only complaint is I wish he met in a more gentrified area.. its gets pretty dark in Austin/West Humboldt park.. its not as bad as copping from a lot of spots on the west side tho thats for sure.. But its deinitely a hood ass area that I meet him in. Since he's so professional/ontop of his shit + I have years of experience copping/knowing what to look for on the west side, its not too much of a concern. That would just be the icing on the cake though if you know what I mean.

I've had multiple connects that meet in the West Town neighborhood that borders Bucktown and that is such a fucking legit area.. No police worries what-so-ever. Seems like there are a lot of phone connects that meet in that area. I personally know of 5 different #'s who all delivery in that same area. I'm betting the easy access to the Western Metra Station has something to do with it.

Well, time to snort these last 2 and 1/2 caps and keep this nod going/make it just that much more intense. I've got some food to go with this shit.. A little debbie's nutty bar (2 bars in a pack) and a fucking capri sun. I feel like I'm 13 all over again haha.. definitely good junkie/nodding food.

Reportin in for Team Nod.. WHERE MY TEAM AT?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it sounds like you got an honest dealer,that actually cares about you and your business,which is,super rear and lucky as hell,i got a dealer that sounds freakishly simular to your guy,this guy never dicks me around,and I mean never+ he runs special like 9 for half jab price tooand one time he gave,me 7 bags for free cause I was fwllibg like shit so, hipp hip hurray I was so hungry and felt like crapo.

im here..

placed an order for tar today and my dude said a couple DAYS AND HE WILL GET IT..i dont know ho good itis i just want to try it since i still havent

I did tar before from arizona,it was ok but only did a small shot,i gave the rest to my friend,and he smoked it and loved it.

its cheap too my guy said he knows 2 guys that got it and one sells grams of tar for pretty muc the same price of half a jab and the other just does ot for like 3/4ths the price of a jab..so for a gram of that shit, its not expensive..

hopeuflly it get me super high and i found a new thing ot use... but just in case it sucks or i waste it or whatever i think ima get like some raw or at least some regular bags to go with it. and ill try smoking a little at first and if it doesnt work ill snort hte raw and try the tar again

^^^ since you like to smoke every now n then i recommend you smoke it since i assume you got decent technique by now

you smoke it n goin campin n sittin by the fire will never be the same.

now since you got experiace, how should i go about doing this? like thgat are the proper steps?

im getting a gram and what i wa ntto kjnow is do i just plop the whole gram onto the foil or do i try and break little pieces off and smoke them? by plopping the whole thibng down you might get tge best rip but you might also waste alot..i take it you hold it in as long as you can? and i have a pretty high tolerace so should i ecpect to smoke the whole gram?

im sure i got a few more and i wasnt gonna ask any questions until i actually got the dope but since youre around i might as wlell do it now

alright well first off i dont know your tolerance, the quality of your raw or bags or the quality of your tar but i read your posts enough to know how much dope you typically do in a day or 2 n im very confident n sayin dont worry bout OD'in from one hit, but you know harm reduction n all

but anyways, break off a bit from the gram, like .1-.3 depends on you really, if your tar is super sticky cut off a bit with a knife then press it to your foil n it should stick, dont tear the foil, if it doesnt work with the knife n press then throw it in the freezer for a bit, i dunno how you smoke your foils with you powder liquid but i recommend the boat (foil you foil like a hotdog, ya i know 1st grade lingo) if you can clear .2 in one hit then you got some serious lungs n great technique thats why i say dont worry bout OD'in from one hit, i sure as shit wasnt clearin even a full point in one hit, took me multiple rips. hold the foil slightly tilted, have the tip of your flame atleast a full inch away from the foil it'll run slow at first, depending on the consistency it might run fast but it shouldnt. yea def hold it in as long as possible. imo the trickiest part is focusing on keepin the flame at proper distance while simultaniously watchin to make sure you get all the vapor/smoke, but i assume you're familiar with this smokin the powder, the only real difference i see is the run cuz your used to smokin your dope while in liquid form

if you were to put the whole gram on youd end up wasting quite a bit cuz at a certain point you wanna use a diff piece of foil n i doubt you will do the whole gram in one sitting, plus a huge rip isnt always a good thing if you cant catch all the vapors in your straw/pen. im prob leaving one or two things out but that about covers the basics, if you have anything specific feel free to ask you know im always on the boards n i doubt ill be gettin much sleep tonight

also fellow tar heels if i left anything out feel free to chime in, i want chink to get the most out of his tar experience, i always like to hear people compare powder to tar, hope your product is good, merry smokin. oh n i know u said the tar is cheaper but if you end up likin it n like the bang for your buck, watch out, smokin tar will catch up with your lungs REAL fast

well yeah its liquid form but i let it dry and then smoke it but yeah you gotta sorta chase it but not the way you do with tar..about payin attention to the distancve between the foil and flame, i found it better to move the foil and not the flame

and my lungs are already fucked from snorting powder, thats why i weitched to raw from nags/caps cause the shit was gave me asthma

Status
Not open for further replies.