Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd Rethink This Relationship

I'm so predictable. So after agonizing being sick swearing off dope and also trying to get right so when I see the sub doc Monday he gives me my script w: no bullshit my lady leaves tue or wed for vacation for like 12 days I'll have the place alone which pretty much guarantees I may just go nuts. I'm so sick I daydream about how I'm gonna get two jabs as soon as she's on the plane. I finally fucking feel better and I'm already plotting and scheming another run. Warning: dope is extremely habit forming and can fuck up your life. Well ten years of this shit and it goes on and on. Either I'm not ready to quit or it's really that insidious.

Screw the dope. Think about this: Your lady is going on a TWELVE DAY VACATION WITHOUT YOU? I'd really take a good hard look and see if she's really your lady. If my man did that I'd pack my bags.

Just my sixpence,
Gwen

Craving dope is like being raped by a 400lb gorilla.... You just have to wait for it to stop.

Screw the dope. Think about this: Your lady is going on a TWELVE DAY VACATION WITHOUT YOU? I'd really take a good hard look and see if she's really your lady. If my man did that I'd pack my bags.

Just my sixpence,
Gwen
Not like that , I kind of encouraged the duration. She's just goin home to see her family and friends

Just my sixpence,
Gwen

I was thinking the same thing when I read that. Lol

So I was sitting on a street waiting for my guy to 'show up, and this fucking crackhead bitch comes up to my window, and lightly knocks on it, i roll it down like 1cm, and she goes "Excuse me sir, listen, I need a ride." - What the fuck? What the fuck is that? Do i look like a chaufer? I assume she was kinda just trying to proposition me for sex or something, but she was torn up teeth missing and shit.. fuck all that. I'm like "Nope, can't help you" - I've got the money for dope in my hand that I'm clutching and a few spare dollar bills in my cup holder waiting to get rolled up when I get the dope.. and a cupholder filled with like $2 in change.. and after i tell the crackhead hell no im not giivng you a ride.. shes like "Well can i please get 50 cents i need a ciggarette".. so I grabbed a random amount of nickles an a few dimes and gave it to her.. waited another 5 minutes for when my guy showed up, and was driving back the opposite way and saw the crackhead bitch walking with something from Mcdonalds. Yeah, YOU'RE WELCOME FOR DINNER HOE! Not really sure why she lied about needing a ciggarette when she went and bought food. Hell, I probably would have given her some more of the change I had if she had said it was for food, but then again I probably wouldn't have believed that (even though in this case it turned out to be true). Normally I never help out people who beg, but I could tell she had a habit. (whether it was crack or heroin, i can't say.. her teeth said heroin though) And for some reason I just thought to myself, hell, if I had a habit and was broke as fuck on the streets needing something/some $$.. I would really want someone to help me out (I literally only had enough to cop and $1 i used to snort the dope with), plus that couple dollars in change, so i said fuck it and gave her what i could.. But yeah, wouldn't you guys really want someone to help you out if you were broke as shit and jonesing or sick?

Also, as I was sitting listening to the hawks game, as it ended, I went to throw something away in a trashcan and 2 blocks down I just hear *POP POP POP*.. gotta love chicago, either someone just got shot or someone was celebrating that the hawks fucking WON! I've seen shootings before around some dope spot, but you kind of are alert and expecting that shit in some o those areas.. this one just caught me totally off guard haha, needless to say I kind of jogged back to my car incase the dude who was shooting decided to run in my direction as it was literally only like 2 blocks down.

So yeah, interesting night tonight. Blackhawks win, I got good dope, chicago is still chicago..

Team nod, where ya at????

Well shit, nobody in chicago was noddin with me yesterday? Lames.

Picked up a whole jab tonight instead of just a half, so im getting REAL fuckin high tonight. 4 down, and feeling pretty good. 10 more blows to go.

Lets try this again, team nod ASSEMBLE! Who's joining me tonight??

New years of 2011 I had just left the grocery store having bought 4 packs of cigs and something to drink (cigs are cheaper in Missouri than Illinois so I figured I might as well get smokes while copping dope). Its me and my then fiance walking out high as fuck (just dropped about $300 on caps) and this white dude in his 30s asked to bum a cig off me. He was the first white dude I'd seen in about 6 hours as I was in the hood part of north St Louis city. He looked a bit ragged and beat down and it was kinda cold, plus it was fucking new years day so I Gave him one and he struck up a conversation. He said he knew what we were up to and to be careful so I don't end up like him, a junkie in his 30s who's wife just threw him out a few days prior (his appearance reflected this). This man had no idea I was loaded with dope and was just being an all around considerate Guy who needed a smoke which I had to spare. I talked to him a bit and asked what he was up to for the night. He said he was using the last of his money to buy a small bottle to warm up and pass out under the bridge. I smiled and told him to use that money to buy something to eat, and gave him 6 caps, a clean rig, a pack of cigs, and a book of matches. I told him he'd have to figure out something for filters and cooker. His mouth dropped and he was ecstatic. I told him to enjoy himself but don't be reckless as the shit was strong. I saw him the next day nodding his ass off in the park, smoking the cigs I gave him. It feels good to help people out when you can, especially when they're not begging or anything.

My old dope dealer always helped me out when I was sick. Pretty much once a week he'd give $60 of dope as a gesture for bringing him business. I was a lucky junkie.

You're tellin me. Picked up two jabs fri but I had already taken a sub that day so I waited because what's the point of wasting the D trying to breakthrough the sub. Sure you can get high if you took a sub but you gotta do an excessive amount and you still barely feel it. Wanted to get into the bundle saturday but I found out i had family in town Sun morning so Saturday I miraculously ate my sub and called it a day. So this morning I take my sub super early and have brunch with family from outta down and go to work. Sittin on the D ain't easy so finally I get home one am and its about 20 hours since I took my sub. I quietly prep a two sawbuck shot in my bathroom. The d is not mixing well at all so I apply a little heat and after drawing up there's quite a bit of residue and yucky cut in my spoon so im starting to question if it's as fire as the man claimed as he sent me a million texts to "come down 2day bro." shockingly after only twenty hours of taking a sub my 2 bag shot was doing the trick so I figure what the hell one good thing deserves another so I blast off another two which at this point as me sitting on the toilet nodding contentedly for at least five minutes til I'm aware enough to make it to the couch. Only bummer is gotta see sub doc tomorrow and I'll have to go in UTI because I used to night and a sub tomorrow could very well cause PWD. I went high last month to see him so hopefully the lies I tell tomorrow are as convincing as last month because I need that script as my back up. Man I'm loving this d. The bags are so good I don't understand why they even gotta use so much cut. I would much rather have tiny bags of good dope than these big ones that do the trick but are massively bulked up. I miss the dope I first tried and fell in love with over a summer when I was seventeen in Michigan. The bags came folded in lottery paper and the count was the size of literally a tiny tiny key bump. The dope was light gray and when mixed with cool water it dissolved completely leaving absolutely no residue. two or three shots Of that had you Wrapped in a warm blanket. Crazy to think I got better D in high school than I do now as a grown ass man.

well,it may,have been better in high school times,or maybe your tollerence didnt experience,subs,methadone and all of the other opiates that you have done,so it seems like the D was better then but maybe not.

well,it may,have been better in high school times,or maybe your tollerence didnt experience,subs,methadone and all of the other opiates that you have done,so it seems like the D was better then but maybe not.
The D I got now from my phone connect is pretty fire. One little thing about em is I don't think they mix the cut well because every one is pretty good but sometimes one sawbuck will floor me which is unheard of. Last night I did three and felt great and a ill noddy. Today I had an appointment with the sub doc @ 1:45 so I figured I would just shoot one bag at 8 am so by the time I went in I would be looking and feeling fairly normal. So I fixed one bag and the gray d turned a little browner than the other three I did last night and the crazy thing is that one bag had me completely and utterly loaded and I have a pretty decent tolerance but I was full on eyes pinned and nodding pretty hard. At noon I'm starting to worry because I'm not really sobering up and I didn't want to catch any shit from the sub doctor. One of my home girls was around and she suggested I smoke some rocks she had to wake me up and enlarge my pupils a bit. I think it actually worked and it was such a nice pleasant unexpected treat to see my friend and get a little nice crack bell ringer. Anyways went to my appointment and got my script so I'm worry free for another month and flush with dope and subs.

Ive been a long time lurker for the chi threads... i have made a couple accounts but forgot them all. I only had a dub so i hit one of the many purple tape spots. (used to be the blue tapespot.) It seems like many spots around this area sell the purple tape. My main phone connect only does 40 dollars and up so that wasnt an option. The phone connect does 15 for the jab fire dope just very small bags. The dope was pretty good about normal quality. at the purp tape spot. The cops are really hot on the westside so becarefull out there folks<3

Ive been a long time lurker for the chi threads... i have made a couple accounts but forgot them all. I only had a dub so i hit one of the many purple tape spots. (used to be the blue tapespot.) It seems like many spots around this area sell the purple tape. My main phone connect only does 40 dollars and up so that wasnt an option. The phone connect does 15 for the jab fire dope just very small bags. The dope was pretty good about normal quality. at the purp tape spot. The cops are really hot on the westside so becarefull out there folks<3
Yeah I ve been staying clear of the WS. To say its hot is an understatement. It's damn scary right now how many jump outs are lurking around out there.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice in terms of using h in a saline solution. apparently ive read on here you must use it all in 24 hours or it will degrade into morphine which isnt a real issue for me. I ask because I am a snorter and I believe it is absorbed better in the mucus membranes with liquid as opposed to just powder. The powder I think may be irritating my lungs a bit or i could just have a build up of mucus since h is a cough suppressant so im also gonna take guafinsen. Anyone have any experience with this?

Go for it man. Saline is nice to run through the sinuses. I'd say cleanse your sinuses first with saline such as a neti pot or nasal douche to push all that shit out. Then you can waterline/wet rail it. It'll be more efficient. If you don't mind the degradation you can go for it.
If you plan on storing the solution, maybe try using bacteriostat saline which has 0.9% benzyl alcohol to keep bacteria down.

so my NC ass is coming up to Chicago this weekend for the first time ever! I'm coming for the sprin awakening festival at soldier field. anyways I'm gonna try and cop some Ron while I'm there. any hints on what to ask for if I'm on the street? like what's the lingo that y'all use to cop?) anyways I'm hoping chi town doesn't disappoint!

well dope is called blows,its dangerous out there,better get someone who knows were to go and how to do this,bad things happen if you dont what your doing.

funny blow is cocaine here so I woulda never thought to ask for it like that. and I won't be with anybody in particular unless someone at the music fest happens to do dope and lives in Chicago ya kno? but I'm about 5'9 and weigh around 295 so good luck for whoever tried... but I'm hoping for the best and good vibes and what not.
for the record I'm not new to dope what so ever Iv just always had a connect by phone and meet when I lived in the mountains of NC but since I moved back home to central NC there is dope NOWHERE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.