Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn man, you're drinking Bombay in a dorm? Good choice

Nah, I've got my own place... The Holiday Inn card is propped up against a Dormin bottle in the picture I posted. Sorry for the confusion, But yeah, I love a strong gin and tonic. Just found out my raw guy has tar, he refers to it as "chocolate", gonna try a little bit the next time I go to cop.

Let us know what you think as tar versus ECP is a common question around here.

I get 7 in my half jabs too..you don't tbone?
I wish I'm getting ripped off! I've been going through a middle man and he only gives me 11 in a whole jab. Then I also slide him some dough, a sawbuck or two. I need a new connect.

^^sounds like it

yea crosseyed let us know how the tar compares to chicago powder. it'll be interesting to know

but if you say it aint as good,

ill say if it wasnt like black obsidian rock, it wasnt the best tar ;)

i kinda shocked other then shit that sucked in the 10 yrs i did dope i never heard of 15 in a jab once in a blue moon 14 but not 15 13 seemed to be the standard where ever i been and sometimes 12 which i never gave a shit cause it was fire

Hey a friend told me about this website: http://www.chicagomugshots.com

I found my current street guy, my married couple (the white trash chick and her gorgeous king tut hubby) I used to cop from and if I knew ANY of your real names, I might have found you! HILARIOUS! I haven't heard of it from here on BL so I figured I'd post (or repost). It's totally up to date with the last photo taken today so far as it's first photo....

xo
Gwen, not on that photo stream.

OKOK everyone! Calm down. I'm here. Chi-town is in the house! Guessing LBT4thStreet and Cabrona are around here somewhere. Cheffy too.

Team nod is assembling at a very early hour on a Monday. I'm gonna pick up a girlfriend, we're gonna go to a nice cool but a little scary corner and pick up a FIRE jab (13 in these particular ones) and come back to my place and get HIGH! Lovely grey dope.

And you're all welcome to come over. Google "Gwen Cooper" and you should be able to find me easily.
Love,
Gwen.

first!
how my Midwestern junkies doing?

High...How is happy go noddy land?

Who else is nodding with me tonight? WHERE MY TEAM AT?!?

Team Nod Assemble!!!!!

For those saying that its weird getting 14 in a jab.. Idk about you guys but as far as my current phone connects:

2 of them do 15 in a jab, 5 of em do 14 in a jab. Nobody does anything less. This is for caps, foils, or bags.

Man, I'm running low on cash and shit. Was able to scrounge up enough for a half jab today, but luckily I've got an 8mg suboxone which will keep me cool for a few days so I can scheme and figure out how to get a good chunk of change and pick up a bulk amount. I like buying bulk way more than going and copping everyday/other day. We'll see if I can get that kinda cash quickly though. Might not happen. I've been workin my ass off with my classes this semester so i haven't been able to work a lot so I can stack up some $$. Wish me luck people.

Good luck,im spent not even gonna try to hustle up something.oh well,wish I can get more hours at work but everybody is hour hungry,and for the first time in years im on the bottom of the seniority pole. You would think someone would want a day off but nooooo.

guess the game is easier now adays only thing i can thing of ask any old schooler /15 was never an option.... i deleated the rest of my post cause i'm drunk but whatever....sourcing is one thing just dont act like u know tho..... fags 15 in a jag isnn't normal ....its sad how mfer think they cute

Last edited:
Chicago is a different place, I couldn't imagine that. I've never gotten more than 10 in a bundle here. And the couple of times I've gotten less was because I got ripped off. A bundle is 10, that's it. Period.

Though I don't pay near what you guys do for a jab. Usually half from my current guy, sometimes 20% less from his boy.

And shit, talking about scrounging it's crazy how much extra money I find that I have not spending hundreds a week on dope now that I'm clean(er). I'm not rolling in dough or anything, but damn I actually have extra money to do things with now (when I'm not spending it on court fees or at the DMV or on fixing my fucking vehicle of course).

OKOK everyone! Calm down. I'm here. Chi-town is in the house! Guessing LBT4thStreet and Cabrona are around here somewhere. Cheffy too.

Team nod is assembling at a very early hour on a Monday. I'm gonna pick up a girlfriend, we're gonna go to a nice cool but a little scary corner and pick up a FIRE jab (13 in these particular ones) and come back to my place and get HIGH! Lovely grey dope.

And you're all welcome to come over. Google "Gwen Cooper" and you should be able to find me easily.
Love,
Gwen.
How did your little party go Gwennie? Did you get FIRE?

OK, so me & my friend went to our fave spot to get a couple of jabs for our "girls night at home, getting high!" Things you need to know about this spot:

a) their worst batch of dope was better than the best batch of dope at my last (and favorite) phone hookup's spot
b) it has been very consistent for at least 3 months
c) 13 to a jab, mostly

Check out this picture (note to mods: i don't know how to make this NSFW, please do if you feel necessary), which, BTW came out super great! I am so proud! NOTE: These are not whole sawbucks or dubs, I just poured out a little so you could see the color:

3kindsofdope_zps9de05757.jpg

Why do you think all is "fire" but such different colors and stuff. Is it the cut? Or is it the original raw dope it's cut from??

Three of us tried today's sawbuck and agree it is fire. Also last weeks gray stuff as well. The dub I haven't analyzed nearly as closely. But so far its not bad... Not great, but not bad either. That color just freaks me out. I mean, hell, it's PINK.

Essentially one pile is Gray, one pile is sort of fleshy color - peachy and the third is very white, with a bubblegum pink twinge. All fluffy decent consistency.

Lemme know what you think. If you can "name that cut", an all expenses paid round trip vacation to a minimum of 5 poppy fields in beautiful Afghanistan awaits. Along with all the dope you can shoot, snort, smoke and shove up your ass. Kevlar body armor is included. As well as a bribe to the local Mullahs. And 72 Virgins.
love,
Gwennie

Last edited by a moderator:
How did your little party go Gwennie? Did you get FIRE?

so far we're having a blast. playing with makeup and stuff. eating junk food, typical girl stuff, but girls who do dope. she's gonna help me shoot! tomorrow we're gonna go to the spa and go swimming. but so far we miss everyone.

so far we're having a blast. playing with makeup and stuff. eating junk food, typical girl stuff, but girls who do dope. she's gonna help me shoot! tomorrow we're gonna go to the spa and go swimming. but so far we miss everyone.

its kinda sad .... wish you didn't go down that road

guess the game is easier now adays only thing i can thing of ask any old schooler /15 was never an option.... i deleated the rest of my post cause i'm drunk but whatever....sourcing is one thing just dont act like u know tho..... fags 15 in a jag isnn't normal ....its sad how mfer think they cute
What the fuck are you mad about?

Status
Not open for further replies.