Writing-up Users of Legal Highs (survey)

A BIG thank you to everyone who has completed my survey!

It has now closed and the data analysis begins!

Your help and responses has been greatly appreciated! :) Thanks again!

Glad to hear you got all the responses you needed! I've changed the thread status to Writing Up so people know you're no longer recruiting before checking in with the thread. :)

Please do post back if there are any publications made as a result of your survey, it'd be great to see some of the results :)

Hi- I'm a student in pharmacological sciences, and I'm interested in reading your paper. I'm guessing by now you'd have to have it done, though I may be wrong..... anyway, what's the status and may I read it?

I need to find somone who wants to do testing on me, i sniffed over 500 grams of mephedrone, along with ephidrine, cocaine, mdma, pills, drinking copias ammounts of alcohol and whisky, somehow im alive, but i am falling apart, my heart feels like it goes deeper into my body sometimes upon beats, i sleep talk really bad and gets angry when sleeping, i barely eat and starve myself most days for hours at a time for some reason, all my joints seem to be failing and i feel some pretty fucked up pains.
I mainly sniffed mephedrone so i wonder if they could test me for long term effects of taking it, i was taking it over over a year.
thanks

I need to find somone who wants to do testing on me, i sniffed over 500 grams of mephedrone, along with ephidrine, cocaine, mdma, pills, drinking copias ammounts of alcohol and whisky, somehow im alive, but i am falling apart, my heart feels like it goes deeper into my body sometimes upon beats, i sleep talk really bad and gets angry when sleeping, i barely eat and starve myself most days for hours at a time for some reason, all my joints seem to be failing and i feel some pretty fucked up pains.
I mainly sniffed mephedrone so i wonder if they could test me for long term effects of taking it, i was taking it over over a year.
thanks

Sounds like anxiety and depression to me but you should really see a doctor.

Interesting, are there any legal highs or synthetic drugs that mimic any opiate highs?

You're in luck sir! I know of 2 RC opioids and 1 that's on the shelves.

1. MPPP: (Currently illegal in the US): DO NOT INJECT! May be contaminated with MPTP which WILL cause something just like full-scale parkinson's disease! READ THIS;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPTP

2. O-desmethyltramadol

3. Immodium (Loperamide): You can find it at your local grocery store. In the government study a subject took 16 mg of loperamide with 600 mg of quinidine. Be sure to do your research on Cinchona bark ;) But be warned, quinine and quinidine are entirely different compounds and too much of either can blind you.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11014404

Please please please, be safe!

Hi im from US east coast. I use legal incense the particular brand Dead Man Walking because of legal reasons with marijuana use I will gladly partake in the survey