• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Rectal administration of methamphetamine

Of course. Your fecal matter is full of bacteria, but that bacteria is safe to you, not others.

The good kind as they say, though right?

It might spread other things but I wonder if it would do bad things like the bad bacteria, or simply continue to digest stuff, no matter where it goes, making plugging screw ups safe since thats what you want down there anyways and more help cant hurt, unless your own would identify and attack a visitor even of similar occupation, to hell with professional curtsey, still possibly neutralizing the threat anyways?

Worthy considerations, but perhaps beyond the scope of this post. I need that break now anyways, lets try that again...

The good kind as they say, though right?

It might spread other things but I wonder if it would do bad things like the bad bacteria, or simply continue to digest stuff, no matter where it goes, making plugging screw ups safe since thats what you want down there anyways and more help cant hurt, unless your own would identify and attack a visitor even of similar occupation, to hell with professional curtsey, still possibly neutralizing the threat anyways?

Worthy considerations, but perhaps beyond the scope of this post. I need that break now anyways, lets try that again...

lol wat

Rectal or oral is probably the only way I'd EVER touch meth again. Oral is great, very ecstasy like though also quite different... but it completely lacks that rush we all want from meth.

Rectal on the other hand... well, plug 100+mg of meth and tell me you aren't speeding your balls off. (assuming you don't have a massive tolerance and good gear). The duration is MUCH longer than smoked meth, and is overall a much better high. Quite a bit more euphoria IMO and less side effects from smoking.

Plus there is little urge to redose, at least not like smoked methamphetamine. I only smoked meth once.. and it led to a 3 day meth binge where I was completely in it's control. And that was after several years of being able to take methamphetamine and amphetamine pills for quite some regularity without serious problem. I haven't done meth, or any amphetamine since that binge... it showed me how much power it has over my brain.

almost 7 months clean from dopaminergic amphetamines :)

Good luck, but if you do plan on using meth.. do anything but smoke or IV it.

Hey all,

On the first page of this thread I saw a description involving putting your powder into an empty gelatine capsule and plugging it. My question is: will this method will allow for an effective absorption of the drugs? And will the capsule dissolve easily?

I don't have a syringe, so this is why I'm wondering. Thanks for any info on this :)