• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Is USPS Priority Mail Estimated Delivery Date Accurate??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this , but I wanted to see if people here had an answer.

It is very important that it DOES come on the date it says, which is tomorrow.

The EXPECTED DELIEVERY date is tomorrow, January 24th and it is coming Priority Mail, and I am very nervous incase it doesn't arrive tomorrow.

"Depart USPS Sort ALBUQUERQUE NM 87101 01/23/13
Facility

Processed at USPS ALBUQUERQUE NM 87101 01/22/13 10:08pm
Origin Sort Facility

Dispatched to Sort ALBUQUERQUE NM 87121 01/22/13 6:04pm
Facility

Acceptance ALBUQUERQUE NM 87121 01/22/13 4:18pm

Electronic Shipping 01/22/13
Info Received
"

I live in NJ. I trust that it will arrive tomorrow. I hope so. My dad ships things all the time back and forth and he said it definitely should arrive tomorrow, I just wanted to see if anyone here knows how accurate the date they give is.

Last edited by a moderator:
i check these hourly once a good magazine has shipped. it usually gets there by the ship date. even if that's really a surprise given where it said the package was 24 hours before that date. it is possible for it to show up a day later. happens on rare occasion. odds are in your favor.

Last edited:
In my experience USPS Priority is very reliable and accurate. It's going to be flying in from NM overnight and will reach NJ well before mail goes out in the morning. Probably between 3am-5am it will reach the sorting facility which will be your next update. Then it should have an "out for delivery" status a few hours later.

I have gotten stuff priority dozens of times. Everytime except once it was accurate. The one time it wasn't, it took 5 business days to get from the FL panhandle to Houston TX. They don't *GUARANTEE* priority shipments unfortunately...

In my experience USPS Priority is very reliable and accurate. It's going to be flying in from NM overnight and will reach NJ well before mail goes out in the morning. Probably between 3am-5am it will reach the sorting facility which will be your next update. Then it should have an "out for delivery" status a few hours later.

maybe. i once had priority mail take 12 days to move less than 10 miles. in my experience it's the least accurate for tracking packages.

maybe. i once had priority mail take 12 days to move less than 10 miles. in my experience it's the least accurate for tracking packages.

Wow, why not just drive the 10 miles? :p

I've heard a few different accounts of having trouble with Priority, maybe I'm just lucky in that I've never had an issue. Fed Ex, UPS etc are a different animal though. Both of them almost always cause issues for me.

if i had known it was going to take that long, i would have driven it.

I've had the worst experience with USPS like right now my package has been stuck in a regional sorting facility for 6 days. Filed a complaint for it. It's a joke. One time I received from same seller in 3 days. Most times it's 5 or way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.